Conor McGregor #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures on his instagram so staged 🤮 those poor kids living amongst him and seeing what he’s doing to their mammy you can see the terror and sadness in that oldest child’s eyes and face in every picture that’s been posted over the years he never looks happy 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is with the picture of him lying on the bed with the towel over him and Dee rubbing his feet 🤢 she has her face destroyed they must all use the same person for the Botox because she's morphing into Erin and mags 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The oldest child is very distant from him those pics both physically and emotionally. He never looks happy when he is in a pic with his Da it’s so strange

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just saw in the irish mirror that dee is worth €18millon and he is worth €182 million. If this is true its not money keeping her with him

Reactions: 6
Not begging for forgiveness anyway.
Quick, drag the family back over to me for a photo op to try make me out to be a loving family man..
Dee was at home getting craoi ready for her first time in school now she's back at his feet ,literally.
They actually deserve each other. She’s every bit a scumbag as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How is Dee worth 18 million :confused:
I wouldn’t believe half of those made up figures. Remember Lewis Kapaldi was laughing that he was living in his Mums box room but apparently worth millions. It’s all speculation.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t believe half of those made up figures. Remember Lewis Kapaldi was laughing that he was living in his Mums box room but apparently worth millions. It’s all speculation.
I think he's a savvy bleep. He has his houses that he "gifted" his family in his name so I can't see Dee having access to any independent money of her own. She doesn't work, she doesn't have any deals or does anything to earn her own money. The business side of things is probably all in his names too. That woman probably has duck all available money of her own.

Reactions: 24
I think he's a savvy bleep. He has his houses that he "gifted" his family in his name so I can't see Dee having access to any independent money of her own. She doesn't work, she doesn't have any deals or does anything to earn her own money. The business side of things is probably all in his names too. That woman probably has duck all available money of her own.
I don’t know. I know ppl go on about how she’s entitled to nothing because they’re not married. The law doesn’t work that way. She would be entitled to as much as a common law spouse and maintenance for having his children.

Not to mention maybe the fact they’re not married isn’t a coincidence, he might have loads of property and assets in her name for tax purposes. In the eyes of the law husband and wife are one. The CAB used this when gangsters tried to hide money and assets in their wife’s names. So it could be all on advise from his financial team or accountant.

Let’s be honest the narcissist in him would love a big showy tacky wedding.

Reactions: 13
Definitely it's known form of control, refuse to marry so no financial security. Keep impregnating her the more children she has the more trapped and less likely she will be able to provide for them independently. He will never marry her as that gives her some control. He will eventually leave her for someone else he will try everything to avoid paying for his kids and he will do the same to Dee 2. Always have a career and financial independence, men also trap women.

Reactions: 17