Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenabelle

Definitely it's known form of control, refuse to marry so no financial security. Keep impregnating her the more children she has the more trapped and less likely she will be able to provide for them independently. He will never marry her as that gives her some control. He will eventually leave her for someone else he will try everything to avoid paying for his kids and he will do the same to Dee 2. Always have a career and financial independence, men also trap women.
Thats what a narcissists do. My sister was married to one for year's. Unfortunately she passed in her sleep, aged 42. These men will break you and will never leave you. She's loves the person he was. But that person didn't exist. Poor girl, is more to be pitied.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just generally how horrible he is and what a liar he is and she told me that when she wanted to fly to Ireland for a DNA test he told her he’d have her taken out the air before she landed. So that means he threatened her! She was actually really nice and I believe her 100000%. She also said his entire family has blocked her, including Dee. So Dee 100% knows about her and chooses to be ignorant. I haven’t had any contact with her whatsoever since she went quiet and she no longer posts a thing on her Instagram!
She's not exactly an angel either. She chose to have a relationship/ONS with a married man. A married man with a child. She knew exactly what she was doing, and saw the 💸 💰 I don't feel one bit of sympathy for her.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She probably thinks acting like that will stop his wandering eye. Sadly I don’t even think nuclear war would stop him being such a sleaze

• Haha

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
What's the story with Clodagh? Is he her father? Is it true that he took a paternity test and it was negative?
According to press reports at the time she was adamant he was the father. She called him a number of names and said that the paternity thing was just scratching the surface. She publicly asked him to give a paternity test and if it was negative he’d never hear from her again. She said she wasn’t interested in money she just wanted to prove she wasn’t lying.

Next thing, his solicitors (and he) says they did the test and it’s negative. “Conor McGregor took a DNA test recently which confirmed to all parties that he is not the father of the child in Liverpool”. When approached for comment she told everyone to speak to her legal team, who then don’t respond to comments.

This woman said she was single, unemployed, living with her own mum, struggling with a baby. A cynical person might well wonder whether a situation like this is fertile ground (pardon the pun) for a wealthy person to pay a vulnerable person off with conditions that they never publicly confirm the paternity.

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
That Twitter clip of him being interviewed off his face on coke, he should be arrested for disgracing Ireland like that. I hate being even from the same country as him and the possibility of being associated with him

VC10

VIP Member
Those mug shots have killed me . Fucking hell , it's like looking at the shovels section in B&Q 😆😆😆💀

• Haha

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
It was the best time I’ve had on Instagram literally ever 🍿 I actually chatted to her on dm and she’s sound. He treated her like shit and he’s a lying bastard. Actually gutted she’s apaz had a pay out to shut her mouth cause I wanted her to expose his ass to the world. Dee is the ultimate mug and is popping out multiple babies to try and out-number the kids he’s had with other women 💀 imagine his side piece gave birth to his first daughter, Dee didn’t.
Hahahaha me and you both! Had some convos with her in DMs around the time too.. she hid nothing when asked, fair play to her.
L0ve how she got her pay off and straight to rodeo drive baby 😆😆

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
By reading this I thought that something had come out. Seems not, all pure speculation and unfair on the woman.
Have you seen the Netflix documentary? Anytime she’s on camera she’s defo on something, prescription or not. And last summer on the yacht she was slurring & out of it half the time & allowed herself be filmed giving him a BJ

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Lico

Chatty Member
Absolutely no way he would let her split from him. He would make her life hell. He wouldn't let her be with anyone else, he would have them bet up or killed. She has no choice but to be with him, until he snuffs it. That's the only way she'll escape him.

G4Gossip

The best thing Dee could do right now is seperate. He hands over the house to her or buys her a house in her name. She will recieve decent child support and be able to live to a decent standard of living. He can ride everything in sight and sniff his brains out. Is Dee not tired of it at this stage in her life. Women in their twenties might have the energy for this nonesence but the older u get the more u want peace. Nobody has Dee's back because I know my family & friends would tell me enough is enough.

shellie

VIP Member
I know it's clearly his child like - I don't know how Dee let's all of this stuff go it's bizzare
Considering his history with women, I dread to think what she has had to put up with him. I could see him chipping at her and gaslighting constantly to the point she probably thinks she doesn't deserve better so she is as well staying with him. Add to that, I can genuinely see him as the kind that would threaten her if she even looked like she was gonna leave him so for her and the kids' sakes, she stays.

• Sad

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Google is literally giving me nothing in relation to him admitting he had sex with anyone. Please link me? Google does tell me 8% of rape claims are proven to be false. There is also a history of women claiming sexual assault, online or in the media, against celebrities, where it is then proven to be false. I’m literally asking for evidence, is that not a very normal thing to do? He hasn’t even been arrested in relation to this alleged assault.
Are you investigating the claim personally or are you shagging him?

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
I wouldn't put it past the prick to try and get full custody of the children in the event of a breakup. He looks like the type to weaponise kids. We all know Dee has looked out of it lately, how much dirt would he have on her that he can use against her in a situation like that?

User141

Chatty Member
A member of the DFB had been charged with rape over in boston. The forged stout page had a reel up of members of the dfb including suzanne jacksons brother rob mouthing off fuckin and blinding (up the fuckin irish) etc promoting the stout. Now the reel is gone now that the news of the rape charge broke.

• Wow

Flower45

VIP Member
God I really really hope he gets convicted. Fair play to that girl for sticking it out. 👏
Let the world see him and his scumbag family for what they really are and then fuck off.

• Heart