Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I’d imagine Conors idea of an education is to make the kids watch his winning fight videos whilst he’s blasting the Wolfe Tones, shouting derogatory comments about anything and everything, drinking his whisky and smoking cali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Flower45

VIP Member
I dont agree they were dragged up. Loads of decent hardworking parents rear decent people from working class backgrounds. The mam and dad moved to a lovely house in Crumlin then a lovely estate in Lucan. Are they scum? Yep but it's not because of where they are from. They are just disgusting horrible people who associate a designer bag with success. Common as muck even living in luxury.
Don't know if I explained that properly I just don't agree the way they go on is accociated with being working class. The mother always had notions of superiority. She convinced the girls they were good looking for starters that takes some doing.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Step 1: Incites hatred and riles up his army of scrote followers
Step 2: Tell the Brazilian fella he's a great lad and can come to the black forge anytime.

His stupidity is on par with the anti immigration brain-dead scum folks who were looting last night
A few years ago and he’d have been out robbing himself. He has cash now so he sticks to rape.

Msdurden

For your man asking for proof..
The woman in Miami went straight to the police and was told she didn't stand a chance of conviction bcoz he's known for getting off on technicalities.
Instead she should go after him in civil court (Ie money) and now she's being called a gold digger - that's all documented in her filing.

In Ireland his mates are known to intimidate not just the victims but the victims families into withdrawing their complaints.

Edit: just read the wiki and he's even worse than I thought. He keeps getting off on technicalities or paying his way out. And the fines are pitiful.

He'll never learn and Dee will never leave him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Off his fucking tits on Christmas Day, making Dee (or his Ma!) rub his arms on the beach, chucking notes at her and slapping her arse. He's absolutely vile. Poor Conor Jr looks so sad.
Awful isn't it. . What a scumbag . Did u see on his grid post where they are on the dance floor and he has a load of cash and says to Dee " you count that... you keep that baby girl " and slaps her arse .. cant believe I used to stay up till 3am to watch his fights at the start .. absolute scum

• Sick
  • Heart

Calalily4

Chatty Member
His family are the worst tbh. They are the people who are supposed to have his back, but not one of them will confront him or tell him the truth, in case they get cut off the gravy train. Maybe Aoife did say something? She always seemed like the closest one to Conor, but haven't seen her posted for ages
Aoife didn't say anything. She is too tangled in love with a gangster and playing wicked step mom to his kids. Avoiding publicity so she keeps the limelight off her man
---
Thread #7 suggestion... Roadhouse? Conor more like Roadkill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The best thing Dee could do right now is seperate. He hands over the house to her or buys her a house in her name. She will recieve decent child support and be able to live to a decent standard of living. He can ride everything in sight and sniff his brains out. Is Dee not tired of it at this stage in her life. Women in their twenties might have the energy for this nonesence but the older u get the more u want peace. Nobody has Dee's back because I know my family & friends would tell me enough is enough.
It's really not that simple in an abusive relationship. He wouldn't buy her a house if they separated. He would give her nothing and make her life hell trying to get a penny out of him.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Im well aware Tyson is a traveller. Doesn't make his outdated bigoted views right. He keeps company with plenty on non traveller people and is hardly living in a caravan.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Can't stand Mc Gregor, but don't really get this mindset?

Because Snoop went to his pub you no longer like him?

Drake has been backstage with Conor, so do you not listen to Drake because of this?
Donatella Versace has shown support for Conor and he accompanied her to a fashion show , so do you boycott Versace because of this?
Rihanna invited Conor & Dee backstage at one of her concerts, so do you dislike Rihanna because of this?
I would absolutely judge someone who associated with a known rapist, women beater and cheater. Who wouldnt? Was disgusted when Katie Taylor allowed him to sponsor her fight. You lie with dogs you get flies. Wouldn't set foot in the kip of a pub if it was free drink and food all day!

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Tyson is also anti same sex marriage and anti choice. Believes women should be at home having kids. Don't let the act fool you. I wouldn't watch he programme if you paid me.

I automatically lose respect for anyone who goes there. People I would have considered grand have gone there for the photos and tag him. He's an absolute scrote.

They are now on my list of enemies😎

You couldn't pay me to set foot in the kip.

Reactions: 25

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Yeah, he facetimes Dee from the pub, she gives the green light pending the STD test and they bring the doc into the forge to do a few swabs.
Some fellas defending him do be getting saddle sore they riding the dick so hard.
Ebaine bridges has photos up of them, this was back in Feb. She must be hauling in a few quid for this. Why would you go near this thing?
Your man puts the pics up to goad Dee, even weeks later.im surprised the guy can even use his phone the state he does be in.
That is actually laugable if you believe he facetimes her and gets a doctor to come out. Come on seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lilly long

VIP Member
She has 2 kids as well and is in a serious relationship but goes a bit physco on the ❄❄ And her and her fella split for a few weeks .. she the one that’s up for ramming the Dominoes driver on the Crumlin Road

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
She looks like such a dope in the range rover, nodding and laughing. Idk I'm starting to think she's not all there l.

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
The way he's carrying on and the likes of people he involves himself with, I'm not sure he's going to make it to 50. He's live fast, die young kind of attitude cannot be healthy. He seems to make enemies easy too.
My money is he dies from a heart attack or drug overdose, the amount of snow he is putting away, the filthy scumbag is off his head 24/7