Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mullou3001

Do you even realize you’re telling me my opinion is incorrect yet you’re still offering me absolutely nothing to substantiate your own opinions, or the allegations of the woman… 🤔 Is that because there is no evidence?? Please share if there is ofc!
Not 100% sure about Miami but he admitted to having sex with the girl who accused him of rape in Ireland, presented himself to the police and claimed it was consensual, that was before she had even made an allegation as she was still in hospital recovering from her injuries! The police had no clue what he was talking about…there was also another incident I. His car outside the black forge where he assaulted another girl and there are countless others I believe, apparently it’s all online so maybe your google is broken! He’s a scumbag and how you fail to see that is beyond me…

Reactions: 24

dontcome@me

VIP Member
A friend of ours recently lost her younger brother to a heart attack caused by “accidental cocaine overdose”, after a big weekend for his birthday. Coroner told them it’s like Russian roulette with young men on coke binges. They are absolutely shattered. Such a senseless waste.

My husband turned on Roadkill Roadhouse at the weekend. Jesus it was a hard watch. Cringed the whole way through. He basically plays himself like but his name is Knox. Wears the same outfits he wears in real life and everything 🤷🏻‍♀️ Has that stupid accent he puts on when he’s talking to press (before the knacker accent comes out when he’s mouthing off). Jake Gyllenhaal must’ve got paid a fortune to attach himself into that mess

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Breaking news
The rapist is back in dublin
So there will be carnage in the blackforge tonight
Lock up your daughters sisters and maybe even your fathers

I give him until the weekend until he is in the news and fucks up

And erin is thrilled hes home a nice big present on the way for Christmas she's a dope
---
I wonder will he fund the parents more botched surgery for Christmas 🎄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Eureka

VIP Member
I wouldn’t believe half of those made up figures. Remember Lewis Kapaldi was laughing that he was living in his Mums box room but apparently worth millions. It’s all speculation.
I think he's a savvy cunt. He has his houses that he "gifted" his family in his name so I can't see Dee having access to any independent money of her own. She doesn't work, she doesn't have any deals or does anything to earn her own money. The business side of things is probably all in his names too. That woman probably has fuck all available money of her own.

Same I thought he was such a legend back when he was starting off and an inspiration.

He's an utter scumbag. Them kids look absolutely miserable. I'd say there is constant drama....

• Sad
Reactions: 23

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Never really comment but I’ve been following these threads since day 1.

If she left him he’d make her life utter hell, use them kids as a weapon, probs drag her through the courts for the children and money talks
She’d never be able to meet anyone and I’d hate to be in her shoes, alone, newly separated whilst he’s out somewhere sniffed up and you’ve no idea what mood he’s in, what’s got him ticking. My friends ex was like McNomark and she didn’t get a nights sleep when she left him, she’d sit about worrying he’d got himself that worked up off the drugs he could just turn up and put her windows in or even worse. She went back to it in the end because it was safer for her to know where his heads at

• Sad

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for Dee no matter what anyone says. It’s a horrible relationship and her head must be fucked up. Especially having that many kids back to back. Id say he absolutely terrorises her.

For which they will be eternally grateful for in years to come! 😂
His and Dee’s kids are little cuties, but as you’ve all said, the eldest especially always has a sadness around him. 🙁
Oldest kids are hyper aware and always take the burden of responsibility off their siblings. Speaking from experience of a bit of a shitshow.

I was super stressed as a kid. I had my reasons. Other parents thought I was a bit weird because i was so quiet. The worst thing was i knew people thought i was off but couldn't control my thoughts and anxieties about the next event. The toll showed on my face in my behaviours for sure. But know one knew what me real stresses were (alcoholic parent).

• Heart
  • Sad

Flower45

VIP Member
Those poor poor kids. Imagine that scum being your dad and she is not much better, making his pancakes like a fucking idiot. I really hate to say this but those kids are doomed to live a crazy, chaotic, toxic unstable horrible life. Terrible.
His parents raised 3 scangers and they are all bank rolled by him so they will never step in. It baffles me how he gets away with his behaviour and no one ever challenges him. Imagine putting money, free cars and houses ahead of children's welfare. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

JustmeKC

VIP Member
According to press reports at the time she was adamant he was the father. She called him a number of names and said that the paternity thing was just scratching the surface. She publicly asked him to give a paternity test and if it was negative he’d never hear from her again. She said she wasn’t interested in money she just wanted to prove she wasn’t lying.

Next thing, his solicitors (and he) says they did the test and it’s negative. “Conor McGregor took a DNA test recently which confirmed to all parties that he is not the father of the child in Liverpool”. When approached for comment she told everyone to speak to her legal team, who then don’t respond to comments.

This woman said she was single, unemployed, living with her own mum, struggling with a baby. A cynical person might well wonder whether a situation like this is fertile ground (pardon the pun) for a wealthy person to pay a vulnerable person off with conditions that they never publicly confirm the paternity.
Coincidentally, her lifestyle changed dramatically around the time she stopped talking about him ;)

• Haha

ThatGeebag

It's really not that simple in an abusive relationship. He wouldn't buy her a house if they separated. He would give her nothing and make her life hell trying to get a penny out of him.

I second this. A friend of mine is married to an abusive prick, but she would rather stay than face his wrath if she tried to leave him. Sad life to live but is the "norm" for a lot of people in abusive marriages/relationships.

• Sad
  • Angry

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wonder if Dee is in that phase where she just doesn’t care. Like when it’s gone on for so long you just check out emotionally. I hope so for her sake cos his behaviour 24/7 would make you ill regardless of whether he’s got money or not :(

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Good ol Doormat Dee, got a nice new range rover for being made a thick of again.
She really does come across as a complete and utter air head with nothing going on between the ears. Just giggles and answers him like a robot on autopilot or something.
She is simply another possession of his and treated as such.

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
he's so utterly disgusting, I hate being even from the same country as the piece of shit, he's a total embarrassment. Please God he gets jailed or overdose's for the good of humanity

surlook

VIP Member
He is a t

He is a traveller and that's their mindset and what is all drilled into them growing up
He's not living in a caravan at the side of the road. He's seen enough of the world and life now to have opened his eyes to other ways of thinking.

I understand your point but I'm not letting him off that easily.

• Heart

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
He's already earned his black belt in being Irelands no.1 most embarrassing export and our 2nd best known rapist after Larry Murphy.

Reactions: 21

Squeekybum

Forgive me if I’ve missed some key evidence-but is there actually anything to substantiate the r*** claims? Is this not simply a woman trying to get some money out of a rich man?… it would absolutely not be the first time this happened. I agree that all women should be believed, but the fact there’s very little obvious evidence suggests this is potentially false? To take place in such a public setting, with umpteen cameras, and to then sue not only the alleged r*pist but also the NBA?… Or am I just entirely dumb for thinking this could be fabricated? Lots of women do lie about being r*ped, and it unfortunately casts doubt upon women who do have to experience something so horrific. I remember the spate of women/people online randomly and publicly accusing celebrities of such things, getting media attention and then being shut down legally for lying. Just sticking my 2p in. 🙃🙃 I’m sure he’s still a piece of shit in his own right, but there’s a lot more that goes into someone being guilty than a woman taking something to court or the media-it’s also extremely easy to sue (or attempt to sue) someone in the US, like it is no joke that you can sue anyone for anything and a court will hear it.
Are you involved in the case directly or know something we all don’t???
he is a dirty r****t scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 21