Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Terri had cast iron proof of their affair text messages from him the lot and he was mad about her!! That child is a million percent his and she signed an NDA for a lump sum to keep quiet after the dna confirmed, and to be honest she did the right thing, her and her little girl are far better off being away from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Notintheknow

Happy birthday to the wank stain that Tony produced and magzer spawned.
Everyone hopes you get what you deserve.

So many good memories. Too many to mention but some of the fondest are listed below, may not be in chronological order.

Crying like a baby when he got away with beating mendes who fought on short notice 😂
images (2).jpeg

That time he didn't get Terri pregnant 1 month before Dee's first baby was due.
download (1).jpeg

That time he went to the treehouse rave in Liverpool while Dee was at home ready to give birth.
download (3).jpeg

That time he went to support his good friend Charlie ward and the ref was being unfair.
download (2).jpeg

That time 50 year old Mayweather beat the snot out of him.
images.jpeg

That time khabib tried to execute him but was only able to take his soul, just 2 months before a scummy Irish sports star was caught for raping a woman at a Dublin hotel.
Just to be clear the sports star was never named in Ireland, the sports star admitted to police that the rape was actually consensual sex and just to be clear the sports star was not McGregor as he and Dana White and all the others who associate with McGregor said it wasn't him. So it wasn't him.
images (3).jpeg

That time McGregor went to London when junior was a newborn. He was being a great friend to Rita ora.
nintchdbpict0003710297511-e1512467966278.jpg

images (5).jpeg

That time the poor guy was so tired after falling asleep at a woman's house that he never woke up as she played tyga's "stick out ya tounge" full blast.

images (4).jpeg

That time he was falsely accused of getting done for drugs and someone deepfaked his mugshot.
images (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

overgrammers

VIP Member
he showed her in the gym going hard not so long ago. She does look great. She’s had 4 babies back to back which isn’t easy. Wonder if they’re finished now. But also - imagine the unreal bodies we could all have if we had all their resources. Best of the best personal trainers and nutritionists, private chefs etc. and no jobs to have to go to, nannies for the kids etc. You could literally dedicate hours every day to it
Wouldn’t compensate for being shackled to that arsehole! I’d rather be fat

• Haha
Reactions: 42

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Tyson Furey is a a decent human being, that piece of filth McGregor isn't even human
Tyson Fury is not a decent human being 😅 Same fella who said that women are only good for being in the kitchen and on their backs. Said he would hang his own sister if he found out she was "promiscuous". Has also made multiple homophobic comments over the years. McGregor is an animal but Fury isn't far off him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kl111966

Chatty Member
That mother of his is one rough hard faced looking thing, no amount of procedures can hide that! You can’t polish a turd, she’s like a blond Jackie Stallone with her son Rocky from wish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I've been thinking about the woman he raped in Ireland who supposedly took a payout and honestly I don't think I'd do anything differently to her. We all want him to finally face some consequences but we also know how the courts and public treat women who accuse famous men of rape. Ched Evans accuser has had to leave her entire life and change her name. David Goodwillie's accuser was named online and another man was prosecuted for making rape threats towards her and these are only fairly minor football players.
A guy with Mcgregor's money and dodgy connections would destroy your life. A million can pay for a lot of therapy.

• Heart
  • Wow

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Silly me thought there had to be evidence for someone to be guilty! Literally asked for the evidence incase I happened to not see it online. :)
What sort of scummy rape apologist eejit are you? The amount of people who lie about being raped is actually VERY low.

The evidence you’re looking for is her complaint and then him admitting they had ”sex”.. yeno while his girlfriend was at home pregnant or with one of this many kids, not including the ones he won’t claim.

I can tell you one thing one woman might lie about a man, but lightening doesn’t strike twice regardless of how much money he has. Have a word with yourself and ask how you’d feel if it was your sister, daughter or mother claiming she’d been violated.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Ah come on. Where is the fact she is an "addict" all very far fetched and silly. A dope? Yep but she is also a mother of soon to be 4 kids. Sorry she is no addict. Can we please stick to facts cos shit like that gives tattle a bad name.
Her fella is the scumbag.

Reactions: 32

Twintwin

Chatty Member
She literally went to L.A and stayed on Rodeo Drive the next week, then on to New York. She then bought a big house somewhere in the countryside in England. Definitely paid off.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

RainbowSun

Im well aware Tyson is a traveller. Doesn't make his outdated bigoted views right. He keeps company with plenty on non traveller people and is hardly living in a caravan.
He’s a big misogynistic pig. All I see under posts about the Netflix documentary are of people saying how strong a woman Paris is. It’s sickening. He mentally and emotionally abuses her then blames it on his mental health. Funny his “mental health” outbursts and behaviours only seem to get taken out on her. You never see him speaking to or treating another man like that when he’s in one of his “moments”. I could only watch two episodes, feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can't stand Mc Gregor, but don't really get this mindset?

Because Snoop went to his pub you no longer like him?

Drake has been backstage with Conor, so do you not listen to Drake because of this?
Donatella Versace has shown support for Conor and he accompanied her to a fashion show , so do you boycott Versace because of this?
Rihanna invited Conor & Dee backstage at one of her concerts, so do you dislike Rihanna because of this?
Wading in here to say, I don't "hate" but I certainly take note of who associates with a known rapist and general wrongun like McGregor and lose respect for them accordingly

Reactions: 29

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Not begging for forgiveness anyway.
Quick, drag the family back over to me for a photo op to try make me out to be a loving family man..
Dee was at home getting craoi ready for her first time in school now she's back at his feet ,literally.
They actually deserve each other. She’s every bit a scumbag as him.

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Do you even realize you’re telling me my opinion is incorrect yet you’re still offering me absolutely nothing to substantiate your own opinions, or the allegations of the woman… 🤔 Is that because there is no evidence?? Please share if there is ofc!
You’ve offered nothing to substantiate that he didn’t do it though.

I hope you or your loved ones never find yourselves in a position where you have to consider reporting any form of sexual assault. The further degradation of the victim is equally as soul destroying as the crime itself. Also, please refer to womens aid, or the drcc for some information on sexual crimes vs sexual crimes reported, and educate yourself as to the reasons for lack of reporting, and the reasons why the figures are not reflective of what happens. Then you’ll find your 8% is based on totally inaccurate numbers. And no, I won’t link you.

• Heart

Dm2494

Happy birthday to the wank stain that Tony produced and magzer spawned.
Everyone hopes you get what you deserve.

So many good memories. Too many to mention but some of the fondest are listed below, may not be in chronological order.

Crying like a baby when he got away with beating mendes who fought on short notice 😂
View attachment 2308225

That time he didn't get Terri pregnant 1 month before Dee's first baby was due.View attachment 2308226.

That time he went to the treehouse rave in Liverpool while Dee was at home ready to give birth.
View attachment 2308228

That time he went to support his good friend Charlie ward and the ref was being unfair.
View attachment 2308241

That time 50 year old Mayweather beat the snot out of him.
View attachment 2308243

That time khabib tried to execute him but was only able to take his soul, just 2 months before a scummy Irish sports star was caught for raping a woman at a Dublin hotel.
Just to be clear the sports star was never named in Ireland, the sports star admitted to police that the rape was actually consensual sex and just to be clear the sports star was not McGregor as he and Dana White and all the others who associate with McGregor said it wasn't him. So it wasn't him.
View attachment 2308257

That time McGregor went to London when junior was a newborn. He was being a great friend to Rita ora.View attachment 2308279
View attachment 2308290

That time the poor guy was so tired after falling asleep at a woman's house that he never woke up as she played tyga's "stick out ya tounge" full blast.

View attachment 2308292

That time he was falsely accused of getting done for drugs and someone deepfaked his mugshot.View attachment 2308294
LMAOOOOOOOO howling at these, the Terri era was my favourite ever, her Instagram stories were fucking wild!!! Over my dead body is that little girl not his.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Badirene

VIP Member
I've been thinking about the woman he raped in Ireland who supposedly took a payout and honestly I don't think I'd do anything differently to her. We all want him to finally face some consequences but we also know how the courts and public treat women who accuse famous men of rape. Ched Evans accuser has had to leave her entire life and change her name. David Goodwillie's accuser was named online and another man was prosecuted for making rape threats towards her and these are only fairly minor football players.
A guy with Mcgregor's money and dodgy connections would destroy your life. A million can pay for a lot of therapy.
Never mind famous or rich, this is what happened when a non-famous, not rich man raped a woman here in Ireland who had the bravery to report.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20108061.html

The short version is that this attack was all caught on CCTV so no doubt over what occurred, 50 people then lined up to shake the attacker's hand or hug him in court in front of his victim.

Danny Foley, of Meen, Listowel, sat in the dock at the Circuit Criminal Court, in Tralee, yesterday, awaiting sentence for sexually assaulting a woman, having been found guilty by a jury almost two weeks ago.

A group of 50 people, mainly men and said to be neighbours and friends, trooped into the courtroom and marched up to the accused, in single file. Each man shook his hand – some hugged him warmly, with tears in their eyes. It was witnessed by the 24-year-old victim who cut a lonely figure in the front seat of the public gallery. Dressed in black, she sat with a female garda, a counsellor from the Kerry Rape Crisis Centre and a friend.
All the well-wishers then seated themselves in the public gallery. Judge Donagh McDonagh, who had not seen what happened, emerged from his chambers a few minutes later.
Foley, a 35-year-old bouncer who had been in custody since being convicted, then stood up.
Before handing down a seven-year prison sentence, with the last two years suspended, the judge told him he had lied about several things and there was something “particularly odious” about the allegation he and the victim had engaged in oral sex.
In the witness box, the victim calmly read from her victim impact statement in which she spoke of being judged in north Kerry for pursuing her case, but she was not sorry for telling the truth.
Parish priest, Fr Seán Sheehy, a character witness for Foley, said he had always struck him as having the highest respect for women, suggesting there wasn’t an abusive bone in Foley’s body.
The moment sentence was handed down, the accused’s mother began to scream loudly. The judge ordered she be removed from the courtroom.
Vera O’Leary, director of Kerry Rape Crisis Centre, called for a system to protect victims of sex offences from intimidation in a courtroom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28