Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she wiped it with a few drops of tcp on a wet wipe first 😱🤯😵😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It is absolutely clear that mainstream media are either complicit in hiding his horrific behaviour (though not improbable. Unlikely), or they are absolutely afraid of getting tied up in litigation again and again from a legal powerhouse of a “personality” who makes too much money for others to fail.

Reactions: 12

Here's the video on twitter
Everyone that feels sorry for her really shouldn't.. She chose to live this life, with the yachts, designer clothes ( no taste!) and the constant degradation from her ( partner)... She couldve walked away years ago and before she had 3 little innocent kiddies... She deserves all she gets imo.

Reactions: 30
She deserves everything she gets. She’s a moron

Everyone that feels sorry for her really shouldn't.. She chose to live this life, with the yachts, designer clothes ( no taste!) and the constant degradation from her ( partner)... She couldve walked away years ago and before she had 3 little innocent kiddies... She deserves all she gets imo.
Absolutely

Reactions: 17
I believe it’s more complex than that. There is no way he would let her just walk away easily. He is a bully & we all know how violent he is. No doubt she loved the lifestyle & him but I think there is also fear there. I’d say he has her mentally broken down and completely controlled

Reactions: 30
Dee strikes me as the type of girl who thinks she’s hanging onto a prize. He’s a prize alright a prize prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe it’s more complex than that. There is no way he would let her just walk away easily. He is a bully & we all know how violent he is. No doubt she loved the lifestyle & him but I think there is also fear there. I’d say he has her mentally broken down and completely controlled
I dont think she's mentally broken down or completely controlled... I agree he is the dominant one in that relationship and he calls the shots ...BUT... she absolutely loves the riches from that relationship, money plays a massive part of her submission. Anyone can walk away no matter what.. I can say this from experience. No disrespect to you and I get what you're saying but I really dont believe she is as controlled as you think.

Reactions: 10
I dont think she's mentally broken down or completely controlled... I agree he is the dominant one in that relationship and he calls the shots ...BUT... she absolutely loves the riches from that relationship, money plays a massive part of her submission. Anyone can walk away no matter what.. I can say this from experience. No disrespect to you and I get what you're saying but I really dont believe she is as controlled as you think.
Completely agree .. dee seen what way things were going way back and got pregnant with Conor Jnr to secure her spot. I’ll never forgot his face when they announced she was pregnant he looked fuming🥴 there was/is noway Dee is letting anyone else have her man long term. She’s a fool and he’s a scumbag

Reactions: 15
He is that demented I can imagine him leaving everything to his family and nothing to dee too! Poor woman, I don’t know how she does it. Is it really worth it?
Definitely not. It wouldn’t be for me anyway. He has humiliated her time and time again. Today was just disgusting. He has no respect

She must have her lips glued to his shrivelled up decrepit micky this week to stop him from getting more brazers, I heard from some of his ex- staff that he has that yacht like a scene from the wolf of Wall Street with prostitutes when she’s not there. Him and all his crumlin cling ons

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She must have her lips glued to his shrivelled up decrepit micky this week to stop him from getting more brazers, I heard from some of his ex- staff that he has that yacht like a scene from the wolf of Wall Street with prostitutes when she’s not there. Him and all his crumlin cling ons
But where does she be when she’s not there? She’s stuck to him.

Reactions: 1
............I cannot believe he has just put up a insta story of Dee giving him head, what the actual duck.
I thought the insta post with the 'if you're getting it get it top floor of the triple deck' caption was bad enough but he's only gone and spelled it out for us while degrading the mother of his kids to millions of people.
He’s a filthy dirty creep and she is no better
I don’t even feel sorry for her
Money has ruined them
I don’t get why he trains all the time he keeps bleeping loosing he’s a no body in the fighting game a sad sad looser who did well in his early years

Reactions: 9
He's a completely lost soul

Sad to see it go all so toxic and wrong

Could have been the GSP of Ireland!
Back in the early days I went to see him fight twice when he was a nice person (raging the money I spent now ) because he’s filthy dirty nobody with zero class
Money ruined him

But where does she be when she’s not there? She’s stuck to him.
Guaranteed he sends her off to go shopping for herself or the kids or get her hair done, etc and he gets the hookers in then.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.