Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
............I cannot believe he has just put up a insta story of Dee giving him head, what the actual duck.
I thought the insta post with the 'if you're getting it get it top floor of the triple deck' caption was bad enough but he's only gone and spelled it out for us while degrading the mother of his kids to millions of people.
And says, go on faster at the end, he's a disgusting scumbag, dee is a slave.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just jumped on to say the same. Her poor family can you imagine your parents seeing that. And as for the words of the song with it he's a complete scumbag for doing that. I mean she must know he's filming her and of she doesn't well that's just a whole other story.

Reactions: 8
Just jumped on to say the same. Her poor family can you imagine your parents seeing that. And as for the words of the song with it he's a complete scumbag for doing that. I mean she must know he's filming her and of she doesn't well that's just a whole other story.
If my boyfriend dissed me like that I'd be gonnnneeee let lone if I had kids with him !!! The scaldy faded pillows dirt

Reactions: 3
Can't believe those videos, only when saw it here I went and had a look 🤢
Be deleted soon I'd say, off his head already on whatever. Even if it's a joke and she's asleep and making it look like she sucking him it's still disgraceful and degrading

Reactions: 8
Can't believe those videos, only when saw it here I went and had a look 🤢
Be deleted soon I'd say, off his head already on whatever. Even if it's a joke and she's asleep and making it look like she sucking him it's still disgraceful and degrading
They are gone the sick duck 🤬. Dee needs an intervention.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I actually came here to see if there was a thread and was I seeing things or was he getting a blowie and posting it to insta. My god not only has Dee sold her soul, she’s sold herself. He’s absolutely vile

Reactions: 10
It's no surprise. The filter is broken with him and he wants to show that he can do what he wants.
He's a sick sick person.
She is a pity.
already seen this carryon twice before...not to mention what doesn't reach us
1661619198208.png
1661619524910.png

• Sad
Was waiting for another video of camera further away and it a joke with her tying her shoe or something.
Still can't believe what I saw 🤢🤬😲

Imagine filming that and posting it on a public platform. It shows how little he thinks of the mother of his children.

Reactions: 12
Where are all the staff and his children and his camera man? Does he put a sign up saying “degrading dee again, do not disturb!!! ps. If you want to see it check out my insta story”
What’s to stop anyone walking up there 🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.