Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong remembering someone commented on this thread that it was ur one who took a chase off a load of Garda cars, in the white Merc up the m50. Or was that wrong info?
She was a crazy c**t! Use to love her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the mad witch (ganster gee) who used to put up videos of her smoking weed and screaming at her fella out her bedroom window.
Are getting that from her insta? What's her account?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the mad witch (ganster gee) who used to put up videos of her smoking weed and screaming at her fella out her bedroom window.
The very one. Gemma green but she had several accounts on the go and I lost track of her. I wonder did she keep the only fans going while preggers.....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ah lads the absolute hack of magzer at them awards last night. Why does no one tell her she looks like a drag queen and that she's an oap and not in her 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looking at McRapey pants pictures from the bar awards and the video of him on the jet, he looks very swollen and can't put my finger on it something doesn't look right about him

Reactions: 6
Just looking at McRapey pants pictures from the bar awards and the video of him on the jet, he looks very swollen and can't put my finger on it something doesn't look right about him
The start of liver disease

Ah lads the absolute hack of magzer at them awards last night. Why does no one tell her she looks like a drag queen and that she's an oap and not in her 30s.
I don't think Mags was there. Those blonde women work in his pub

Reactions: 4
New to this thread! Are Mcgregors parents still together? Never see him putting up his father anymore!

Reactions: 3
He always looks as if he's constipated in photos , and is that the best tart-up she's capable of managing? Did she get that frock out of the Littlewoods catalogue?

Reactions: 3
Oh my bleeping god he is videoing her sucking him off? His legs are spread and her head is bopping in between

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
............I cannot believe he has just put up a insta story of Dee giving him head, what the actual duck.
I thought the insta post with the 'if you're getting it get it top floor of the triple deck' caption was bad enough but he's only gone and spelled it out for us while degrading the mother of his kids to millions of people.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.