Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the “influencers” getting irate because of the new holiday laws don’t like that they can’t keep swanning off on holidays whenever they want to 😂 love that for them

Reactions: 4
Why do people give their lads haircuts that look like Harry and Lloyd from dumb and dumber? ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just saw a bit of her live....Conor is so sweet to her and personally I think she is just plain rude to him at times!!

Clearly baby talk for content, they both always said they are done

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know it must be hard but I'm sick listening about her skin and her face 🙄😴😴

She doesn't pick clothes that flatter her at all in my opinion. That Boohoo haul is woeful!

Reactions: 3
She doesn't pick clothes that flatter her at all in my opinion. That Boohoo haul is woeful!
I agree, she doesn't seem to dress for her shape very well at all. I often wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror as it doesn't seem to match what we see in her videos.

The other day she said she's a 14. Yesterday she says she's a 12.

If she's really a 12 ill believe Rebecca hobson is a 10 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good for her working out and eating better but the mirror in that yoga class must be altered or something, she never looks that lean in anything she wears or any of her other videos or is it just me!?!

Good for her working out and eating better but the mirror in that yoga class must be altered or something, she never looks that lean in anything she wears or any of her other videos or is it just me!?!
I think she edits all of her photos, she looks completely different in videos

Basically if I put over social media about tickets someone will gift me them. Charlotte you’re so predictable just buy them!!!

Attachments

Basically if I put over social media about tickets someone will gift me them. Charlotte you’re so predictable just buy them!!!
She's not a fool, she knew not to but the tickets (if they even existed), I'm with you that this is all a last minute attempt at begging for freebies from some brand somewhere.

Surprise surprise she has tickets 🙄

** not jealous as .. unpopular opinion but …Taylor swift sucks 😂😂😂

• Haha