Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has actually upset me so much. The little girl really wanted to go and she didn’t take her. Imagine being sat at home knowing your mum is having a great time to the concert you wanted to go. Why do these people have kids if they can’t look after them? So she felt anxious taking her daughter to London but didn’t have any problems taking her own self there? Also she goes to meetings with her management to London so she should be used to it. I don’t get the anxiety. You just keep your child to yourself. It’s not like Sophia is a toddler. She is a grown up pre teen who knows to stick to your parent in busy crowds. She is not going to run off to the road when Charlotte isn’t looking, is she? If she can enjoy Taylor’s music then surely she is grown up enough to listen to her mum in public. That is so selfish of her! Does Charlotte even like Taylor Swift? She never mentioned her before. I feel like she has jumped on the hype because everyone is going to the concert and she didn’t want to feel left out. She is just a sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This has actually upset me so much. The little girl really wanted to go and she didn’t take her. Imagine being sat at home knowing your mum is having a great time to the concert you wanted to go. Why do these people have kids if they can’t look after them? So she felt anxious taking her daughter to London but didn’t have any problems taking her own self there? Also she goes to meetings with her management to London so she should be used to it. I don’t get the anxiety. You just keep your child to yourself. It’s not like Sophia is a toddler. She is a grown up pre teen who knows to stick to your parent in busy crowds. She is not going to run off to the road when Charlotte isn’t looking, is she? If she can enjoy Taylor’s music then surely she is grown up enough to listen to her mum in public. That is so selfish of her! Does Charlotte even like Taylor Swift? She never mentioned her before. I feel like she has jumped on the hype because everyone is going to the concert and she didn’t want to feel left out. She is just a sheep.
Exactly. Literally every mum I know with a daughter was there. There was extra police and transport on for it too and Sophia is old enough to know its busy, stay beside mum. Was probably one of the most safest times to go to London 😂. I could get it if she was worried about an attack after what happened in Manchester but she wasn't cos she still went herself. I just find it so selfish it's like going to disney and not taking your kids I don't get it

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe she’s not taking her little girl! If I went to a concert without my kids, knowing they’d have loved it I wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself? I’ve been indifferent to Charlotte since I first saw her, but this is really mean.

Reactions: 3
I would have felt soooo bad going and leaving my daughter at home knowing how much she loves TS!! I feel so bad for her daughter 😔😔😔. I would have taken my daughter end off

Reactions: 6
It’s a real shame as she’s at the age where she’d of absolutely loved to go to something like that. She’s not a toddler who could easily get lost or run off. I think despite my own anxieties I’d of pushed them aside if I had a daughter her age and took her so she got the opportunity to go. It sounds like Charlotte wanted a stress free easy night with a mate and to not have the ‘hassle’ (even though I don’t believe she’d of been that much hassle, but then I don’t know the kid) of taking her, which is a shame knowing how much the kid wanted to go.

She is vile and this shows why she doesn’t have any friends. She is just a mean girl who doesn’t know how to think about others and can only think of themselves. What a selfish person. Did she not know how busy London or Wembley is when she was begging for tickets? It’s like she begged for tickets using her child and then when she got them, she kicked the kid out like go away now you have served your purpose. These influencers are a different breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn't have "anxiety" she wanted a night away from the kids. Fair. But the way she went about it is not it. Selfish cow

I wonder if the person who gifted her the code knows she didn't take Sophia as maybe they only gifted it so Sophia could go

I would have felt soooo bad going and leaving my daughter at home knowing how much she loves TS!! I feel so bad for her daughter 😔😔😔. I would have taken my daughter end off
I wouldn't dream of going if my daughter who was a huge fan couldn't go!!! How cruel can you be !

• Sad
I sold my tickets a couple of weeks ago for tonight’s show at Wembley because I thought my daughter was still a bit too young to go, but I didn’t want to go without her because she would have been devastated so im actually disgusted. Her daughter is older than mine and would have been fine she is just soooo selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Sophia, what a horrible person Charlotte is! Begged for tickets to take her then ditched to now beg for more tickets to someone else’s code to go again. That is something that Sophia isn’t going to forget her mum did to her!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s not going well for her is it 🤣 I mean what did she expect? You get back what you put out, and you were hella mean to your daughter and it’s biting you on the bum!

who did she even go with? I didn’t see any pictures of her with someone.

Reactions: 7
15k views on that video calling her out. Her minions have flooded the comments. How on earth can people defend such behavior ??? It is cruel and down right nasty!!!! I feel sorry for both them kids. Connor is lovely though I honestly don't have a bad word to say. Thank goodness they've got him
---
Screenshot_20240623_210836_Instagram.jpg

The absolute nerve of her posting this !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
this is pure evil I’m sorry hell to the no would I go if my daughter didn’t why didn’t she pay for a hotel if she was worried about trains she spends enough on herself I could not as a mum of enjoyed myself she makes me sick tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see Connors mate has commented on that video about she was worried about just 2 of them coming home through London late at night....fair enough in that case I wouldn't have went myself tbh, I would have waited to see if there was tickets elsewhere when hubby could go. We went to see Luke Combs and no way I would have went on and left my Son at home!!

Its like that Christmas episode of the royale family when Denise sends the kids elsewhere for Christmas and justifies it by saying "Christmas isn't for kids" 😂
---
I see Connors mate has commented on that video about she was worried about just 2 of them coming home through London late at night....fair enough in that case I wouldn't have went myself tbh, I would have waited to see if there was tickets elsewhere when hubby could go. We went to see Luke Combs and no way I would have went on and left my Son at home!!
I don't buy it at all. She used the fact Sophia was wanting to go to get people's codes for tickets. She would have known then how busy it would be. If she never mentioned the daughter to get tickets I doubt many would care

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her clap back video about going without her daughter and read some of her comments......so because she has been listening to TS from she was 10 herself no she wouldn't not go even though she didn't take her daughter!
Sorry but that is such a selfish reply!! Like I say I get she was anxious etc but she knew Conor wasn't going to be around as he is off on a cruise, so no way should she have went without her daughter! Imagine coming home to her daughter and telling her all about it and taking her friend instead!! I'm actually shocked she did that and I'm sorry bit there is no excuse to excuse that....I wouldn't have went and left my daughter at home, period!
---
She wanted to go and let her hair down!! She is always out lunching, brunching or out for dinner etc....and he wasn't there to give her a hug oh ffs 🙄🙄
---
Oh and I'm sure her daughter was upset with her but as long as you explained it to her sure that's dead on!! Honestly I can't believe that now I have watched what she has said!!

Reactions: 8