Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention now she’s officially advertising WW it’s fraud if she’s manipulating the photos to look smaller than she is and insinuating it’s down to WW!

Reactions: 2
I don’t even think she’s fat tbh but she’s clearly very insecure to edit her photos like that

Reactions: 7
What is with her doing these dumb dances??? She can’t even dance 🫣 She needs to realise she’s not Chloe ( spraggs Mrs)

Reactions: 2
Don't normally comment on here but they keep coming up on my fyp....what is that dancing she keeps doing just to ask a question? 😬

Also, one of Connors videos came up and it was a bit of a jokey post about their son being slapped by a girl. I'm not sure if it would have had the same reaction if it was their daughter being 'slapped' by a boy. I get it was a joke but not really appropriate in my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Don't normally comment on here but they keep coming up on my fyp....what is that dancing she keeps doing just to ask a question? 😬

Also, one of Connors videos came up and it was a bit of a jokey post about their son being slapped by a girl. I'm not sure if it would have had the same reaction if it was their daughter being 'slapped' by a boy. I get it was a joke but not really appropriate in my opinion 🤷‍♀️
I recently scrolled through her TikToks - I don’t regularly follow as they are both so boring you just forget about them.

Those dances … omg the absolute cringe. You see a few influences dance who can’t dance (and know they can’t) to be “funny” and “relatable” - the dumb questions are just to get engagement, she doesn’t give a tit what age peoples kids do chores.

It really frustrates me that people like her have a platform. It’s just constant hauls, she has nothing of interest or value to add and is thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 4
She has no rhythm when she dances I cringe when I see her try

Reactions: 3
I noticed she posted a video looking for advice as their daughter is now at that awkward age with hormones and feeling a bit insecure in clothing. Step 1 would be to stop posting her online and definitely not mentioning her hormones etc. I would have been mortified if my mum done that to me especially on an app children have easy regular access to, whether it's now or in the future, any kid she knows could see that and tease her with it. Longing for the day some kind of privacy laws with influencers and their children get introduced

Reactions: 13
Is she for real??? Asking for advice because her daughter is starting to feel self conscious in clothes ect. It was only a few weeks ago you made her cry and feel like tit because YOU wanted her to wear a certain jumper for the cinema to fit YOUR theme but she didn't like said jumper! So you then did an array or story's online on insta to nearly 80k strangers slagging your own child off like she was ungrateful!
Maybe, just maybe look a little closer to home!! Also it you who keeps trying her to act and look older even down to her hair style. Can see in most videos those strands of hair are doing her head in but no doubt you tell her she HAS to keep it like that just like you tell her what she HAS to wear even if she expresses she don't like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These stupid dances 😂😂😂 getting embarrassed for her now 😂😂😂

Also let your kid be a kid … Connor posts her as a kid and lets her be her … Charlotte seems to want her to be a certain way and tbh .. if she carries on then Sophia will resent her in later years!

Reactions: 4
What are those dances actually about....they aren't exactly flattering!?! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but his tattoos are awful - did someone get a bic and just colour his arm in?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whining about her skin when she plasters that much tit on it!!

“Obsessed with this brand” yeah your face ain’t ya melon!

• Haha
Reactions: 5