Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think she is so rude to him as well!! 😔😔
No way she is the same shape in those insta pics as she is in her videos!?!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it, like I’d die with shame posting my body looking one way then people who know me seeing me in public looking the other way. What the actual 😅

If you want to be a fat fucker own it, don’t preach body positivity then manipulate yours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can she be anymore materialistic??

It’s always about what she’s got, getting, holidays, entitled un relatable annoying voiced twit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Can she be anymore materialistic??

It’s always about what she’s got, getting, holidays, entitled un relatable annoying voiced twit.
Another mindless idiot who can’t read a room.
Always on about what she’s got, I literally can’t stand her, so unlikeable

Reactions: 8
Quite sad he couldn’t just take her flowers home and feel like she’d over the moon with them without the trainers/expensive item.

These latest “ my son’s girlfriend” videos are really bad taste. I don’t find them funny in the slightest , Why would they not stick up for their son if the girlfriend slapped him? Violence isn’t acceptable in any way shape or form! I see a few people commented saying it too.

What happens if brodys gay? And doesn’t have a girlfriend , bet they’ll disown him !

They really are horrendous parents !!!

Reactions: 1
These latest “ my son’s girlfriend” videos are really bad taste. I don’t find them funny in the slightest , Why would they not stick up for their son if the girlfriend slapped him? Violence isn’t acceptable in any way shape or form! I see a few people commented saying it too.

What happens if brodys gay? And doesn’t have a girlfriend , bet they’ll disown him !

They really are horrendous parents !!!
I don’t understand their latest one. “When our son’s future girlfriend sees his Snapchat score go up but she was left on read”? Does that mean they would support him ghosting and playing girls? I’m confused 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but she doesn't look that photo in any of her videos or is it just me??

Fair play to her working out etc but she said she didn't like tracking food etc and now she is on WW, why, because she is getting paid to say its fab?!? 🤣🤣

You can tell she's photoshopped the green outfit picture because the quality in the photo is different. The gap beside her arm and body is blurry and you'd see more of the table thing that she's standing in front of in that space too. She would be better promoting body positivity if she embraced her real body properly, curves etc are sexy and normal she should just own it.
The comment further up about her daughter is disgusting. All children go through different stages as their bodies develop etc as adults the last thing we should be doing is commenting on that. She's a beautiful girl and I hope her mum doesn't pass her insecurities down to her as well. Another reason why all these "Influencers" shouldn't be posting their children the way they do.

Reactions: 4
She came up on my TT - I couldn’t believe the difference! Own your size girl! Do these people think we are really that stupid to not notice… and surely for those who actually know of her, the shock when they actually see her for real compared to what she shows on social media!? 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’d be so embarrassed!