Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mary11

I do think shes punching with conor and i dont mean lookswise more like personality, nature etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I just think it's really weird that Connor went from tasting new food with the kids & videos of them sharing treats to making a new tiktok waving his flesh light about etc. I just don't think kid content and sex work goes together. If your gonna do one you can't do another. It they want to be doing only fans the kids need to be taken off social media. Decided which ones making you money.

I haven't googled his content because I really wouldn't want to see it, but the things people post on their onlyfans timelines & the personalised requests they can do in the dms for more money are completely different. Masturbating and talking dirty might be mild compared to what he's doing one to one

Reactions: 13

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Charlotte was definitely a school bully. One of those with the L'Oréal dream matte mousse in shade "Tangerine", reeked of Charlie RED & listened exclusively to N-Dubz, had a Paul's Boutique bag. Defo peaked in secondary school & hasn't been able to cope since.

• Haha
  • Heart

sam0206

Chatty Member
I noticed she posted a video looking for advice as their daughter is now at that awkward age with hormones and feeling a bit insecure in clothing. Step 1 would be to stop posting her online and definitely not mentioning her hormones etc. I would have been mortified if my mum done that to me especially on an app children have easy regular access to, whether it's now or in the future, any kid she knows could see that and tease her with it. Longing for the day some kind of privacy laws with influencers and their children get introduced

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Is she for real??? Asking for advice because her daughter is starting to feel self conscious in clothes ect. It was only a few weeks ago you made her cry and feel like shit because YOU wanted her to wear a certain jumper for the cinema to fit YOUR theme but she didn't like said jumper! So you then did an array or story's online on insta to nearly 80k strangers slagging your own child off like she was ungrateful!
Maybe, just maybe look a little closer to home!! Also it you who keeps trying her to act and look older even down to her hair style. Can see in most videos those strands of hair are doing her head in but no doubt you tell her she HAS to keep it like that just like you tell her what she HAS to wear even if she expresses she don't like it.

• Heart

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
How on Earth has she got a following? She’s so up her own arse it’s ridiculous!
Surely she’s not relatable to anyone normal?
She’s only got to where she is coz of Connor!

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Omg just seen the cry video. She’s such an entitled little bitch. Fucking cost of living crisis, you’ve just moved in to a stupidly expensive house, have things most people would dream of and your day they’re crying about packing and wifi. Read the room you silly little cunt

Trace

VIP Member
To me one sign of a rocky relationship is always bragging about how much love you have for each other and how happy you are always. Are you trying to convince us or yourself 🤔

Bec3007

VIP Member
I genuinely do not know what Connor sees in her. He’s by no means perfect but I could not live with someone like her without wanting to knock them out constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 12

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, but regarding sex work and OnlyFans.. I personally think if you’re single, no kids etc.. then yeah crack on. You do you boo. But if you’re in a relationship, or married or have kids.. I just can’t come to terms with it? Like how are you going to justify the fact you’re masturbating in your rented house with your wife and kids downstairs, and prob won’t have the energy to shag your misses later.. Or the fact your childrens school friends will see later on in life and potentially bully them.. I can’t help but feel that Charlotte is a very needy person too, if you don’t show love, she will kick off? If she don’t get attention, she will kick off? I know it makes a lot of money, but it’s just so weird to do when you’re happily married, have a partner and kids.. but each to their own I guess

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Charlotte needs to get off her high horse honest to god. She’s got her followers because of her husband mostly. She’s not a likeable person at all, she comes across very stuck up and her comments on Kerries video just proves that. She brings absolutely nothing to the table except shit hauls with overpriced clothes that don’t even fit her. I’m not a major fan of Connor either but how he puts up with her shit daily I will never know!!

anonauntie

VIP Member
I used to really like this couple but not anymore, it’s not even the OF stuff each to their own I just can’t bare their attitudes they literally think their famous now.

Penguin12

Anyone else see her son in her latest Instagram story. She said "it is a vobe".

He looks so tired and so sad bless him. I often feel he looks quite sad.

I actually really like Connor and the kids.. I really dislike Charlotte. She comes across self entitled and she loves herself. I like watching Connor taking the kids out on walks in the morning. You just know Charlotte is sat in her pit.. hoping laying there will make her the size 8 she thinks she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eddypeter

VIP Member
House is lovely, however it’s just on loan 😂 any of us could get a fancy house and pay through the nose for it. I’m sorry maybe it’s just me but I don’t see this as an achievement, I’m not saying social media isn’t a job either but when you congrats yourself constantly on doing some bloody videos of getting dressed it’s hardly hard… don’t care what influencers say it’s not hard work, it’s easy money. The gloat is what makes her UGLY
It’s a major achievement when you can lay down a fat deposit from working hard, sorry that’s just my view.
Same as when people drive around in brand new plate fancy cars, the fact is it’s paid for monthly and the majority of your wage so you have to scrimp of your food bill just to pay it is embarrassing 🙈

Lauren88

I don’t get it, like I’d die with shame posting my body looking one way then people who know me seeing me in public looking the other way. What the actual 😅

If you want to be a fat fucker own it, don’t preach body positivity then manipulate yours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Windermere

VIP Member
Don't know how connor puts up with her, probably for the kids

Shes an absolutely nasty piece of work who thinks she's so much better than everybody else with her cheap tracksuits sat so high to hold her stomach in and her fake LV bag

Reactions: 11