Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. That was her plan all along then. The video is so cringy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said she’d get some! Some girl has given them to Charlotte she’s apparently going to wales. I have a feeling the girl has done it to try and befriend Charlotte.

Reactions: 3
Find it interesting.. and calculated that they vlogged all holiday but conveniently missed out the part where they paid to watch a captive dolphin / whale show. Probably because they know it can cause a lot of backlash

Somebody left a comment on one of their videos saying that they had seen them there
---
Just in case somebody isn't aware. We should not be supporting those types of places... I mean I don't think I need to go into the reasons why as its pretty common sense but yeah

Reactions: 2
Find it interesting.. and calculated that they vlogged all holiday but conveniently missed out the part where they paid to watch a captive dolphin / whale show. Probably because they know it can cause a lot of backlash

Somebody left a comment on one of their videos saying that they had seen them there
---
Just in case somebody isn't aware. We should not be supporting those types of places... I mean I don't think I need to go into the reasons why as its pretty common sense but yeah
They did show the dolphins as I remember watching the video of them

Reactions: 1
Isnt taking Sophia as she’s anxious!l what a bleep!!!

AND she knows people with codes for August ???? Are you alright Charlotte you absolute beggy bleeping woman!!! If someone gifts her a hotel stay …. She plays the game well!

Why not just BOOK a hotel like a normal person ?????

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Isnt taking Sophia as she’s anxious!l what a bleep!!!

AND she knows people with codes for August ???? Are you alright Charlotte you absolute beggy bleeping woman!!! If someone gifts her a hotel stay …. She plays the game well!

Why not just BOOK a hotel like a normal person ?????
I’m so embarrassed for her 😬

Reactions: 2
Shame she isn’t as anxious about putting her children all over the internet for thousands to see 🙄

Reactions: 5
All of them outfits for the concert are awful. Why can't she dress for her size, shape, height??

• Haha
Can’t believe she isn’t taking her daughter now! The whole time she’s gone on about it she’s said she wanted to take her, now she’s got the tickets she fucked her daughter off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She was begging for free tickets because she wanted to take her daughter. She got the tickets from a strangers code and didn’t take her daughter. She is so nasty and selfish. I’m actually flabbergasted. Why did she not take the daughter who really wanted to go???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She was begging for free tickets because she wanted to take her daughter. She got the tickets from a strangers code and didn’t take her daughter. She is so nasty and selfish. I’m actually flabbergasted. Why did she not take the daughter who really wanted to go???
Charlotte isn’t nice. She’s stuck up and thinks too much of herself. Stopped watching them ages ago but can see it’s the same old selfish char

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she not say they were going to try to get tickets for Wales to take the daughter? Personally I would have took the daughter to the London one as there was so many celebs there too I think she would have loved it. Plus knowing how much the daughter wanted to go I wouldn't have been able to go without her and have a good time without feeling guilty. Charlotte could have easily done Wales with a group of her pals instead. Who did she even go with to the London one

• Sad