Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she would be so anxious to bring Sophia. Yes there’s a lot of people but it’s fine when you stick together and obviously don’t go to the toilet/get a drink alone. She seems like a sensible and well behaved child. They could’ve even stayed in one of the nearby hotels if the thought of getting on the trains is too much for her

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she would be so anxious to bring Sophia. Yes there’s a lot of people but it’s fine when you stick together and obviously don’t go to the toilet/get a drink alone. She seems like a sensible and well behaved child. They could’ve even stayed in one of the nearby hotels if the thought of getting on the trains is too much for her
I mean everybody else manages don't they :rolleyes::rolleyes: it's a TS family friendly concert not a rave ffs. It's just a poor excuse if you ask me. Also she will be absolutely loving this negative attention because she can pull the poor me card again and again

Reactions: 9
If she’d been listening since she was 10, surely she’d have got an album pre-order code and managed to get tickets a year ago like the rest of us, I don’t think I know anyone with a midnights code who missed out on tickets?

Reactions: 7
She never wanted to fake Sophia she used that as a way of trying to get her tickets.
I quite like Connor but not her. She makes me cringe. Also her constant weight loss videos without loosing weight is boring. The constant reassurance that she's a size ten? Maybe one of her thighs are ?!?!?! Definitely not her body

Reactions: 10
Shes blocked me as well. When will these so called influencers.. phrase used very loosely, realise that not everybody is going to dance to their tune. They think whatever they say will go and nobody will ever have the opposite opinion on it. And if that opinion differs from them you're quickly branded a TROLL and a BULLY
---
Unfortunately for you Charlotte, there are a lot of people that can see through your bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha
But she DID say they were for her and Sophia! That is why everyone is giving their opinion. Then at the last minute ditched her for her friend.
She wouldn’t have got this reaction if SHE never said about Sophia going in the first place 🙄

• Heart
Sorry but filming herself crying.. I have no doubt she's upset because she's realised people can see right through her. The tickets were for her and sophia, and sophia is really the only reason people were trying to rally around to get her tickets. The video just shows what sort of people they are. Honestly who whips out the camcorder when their partner is crying and uploads it. Its MADNESS
---
This is damage control plain and simple

I'm sorry Conor I like you and I get you are angry and standing up for your wife.....the issue is she still went on without her daughter! I don't care if she paid for the ticket or got it for free most Mum's would never dream of going on ahead and leaving their daughter at home!! I get the anxiety etc but she still went, left her daughter at home and posted multiple videos about it.
---
By the way....thats just my personal opinion, I'm not saying it'd right or I'm a perfect parent! I just wouldn't have went and left my child at home, I would have waited until we all could have went....like I say that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Somebody commented on the post that she uses her kids to come across more relatable and that's 100% true. hit the nail on the head. Same with chloe mugcock and spraggle

• Heart
If she's that anxious about London though why did she even go 😂. Its not the only place taylor swift has been playing. The whole point is Charlotte made out the tickets were for Sophia, if she was honest and said me and my friend really want to go does anyone have any codes? I doubt many people would care but at the end of the day she lied to get the code, using her daughter in the process

She's crying because she feels guilty for being outed as a Spiteful cowbag! She thought she was something just to say shes gone, all for tiktok because as many others, they went just to say they went. Half dont even know the words to most her songs. Only the trending ones 🤦🏾‍♀️
She 100% would not be emotional and hurt by what people are saying if she truly felt the way she did about the reasons for not taking her. She would stand by her decision and feel no hurt towards what's being said if she felt she did it for the right reasons. Just own bleeping up an say you didn't wana take her cuz you wanted to go with your mate instead of making stupid excuses. And her bloke is just waffling on! Shut up you melt. On about how if something happened she would get slated for being irresponsible for taking a child to a concert 😂😂😂😂 How's taking a child to a concert irresponsible. Remember that when you want to 'finally' take her to the one in wales

I like Connor but find this whole situation quite ridiculous. If Charlotte hadn't chosen to go on like a long playing record about TS this might have not become a huge thing.
She was happy to brag for DAYS..
My husband had an experience like this when he was a child. His Dad went to a important football game he was desperate to go to and to this day, my husband still goes on about it and how upsetting he found it.
As a parent, I could never not include my child in something if it was something they loved/enjoyed. I would feel pure guilt.
At least now, the views and comments there getting from Char's sobbing will maybe pay for them to get a hotel next time they "need" to do something.

Does she duck get anxious going to London, she is there all the time when it’s a freebie and posing like a twit