Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 101608
Does she do anything with her daughter? Like messy play or drawing or games... I mean anything that doesn’t involve shoving her in a corner with a load of tat she’s bought of eBay to keep her entertained. So clearly her fella is working still so why can they not just go shopping? The only person I’ve seen sign up is Chessie King and she’s just as insufferable, all for the validation and “look how fantastic this makes me can I film it for the gram”
Tuesday looks good. Long walk at 11am then the next scheduled thing is at 6pm. That's a long ass walk! :p
All this bollocks about her being a working mummy - you're not really are you Connie?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tuesday looks good. Long walk at 11am then the next scheduled thing is at 6pm. That's a long ass walk! :p
All this bollocks about her being a working mummy - you're not really are you Connie?
I think this proves she believes posting some tit on Instagram a couple of times a day is hard work! The poor stressed out working mum needs a break!

Also, why has she shared a post on her Insta Stories telling parents that it’s hard to be both a working parent and a teacher at the same time? Is Macie in school already?! :LOL: Is Connie helping her with her home learning all day?!

Reactions: 1
She’s beyond pathetic. Lazy as hell, can’t see past the end of her own nose and can’t recognise how bloody privileged and lucky she is!

What does she do in the mornings I wonder? Seems like a lot of late starts on that schedule.

Also, cringe at “spag BOWL”. I hate it when people write this! It’s spag bol Connie, as in short hand for spaghetti bolognese!
I cringe at this too 🙈

And quite frankly I wish I had her schedule....looks super taxing 😂

CD4C54D5-F0A0-4C10-A765-CFAA2F503D75.jpeg
Honestly who does she think she is?!?

Also all I’ve seen so far is her saying “I’ve made a routine” then posting pictures saying “it’s ok if you don’t have a routine” then she didn’t do her jobs then she made the banana bread today instead of Thursday, then she did a story about how they have enough in to not go shopping until Thursday. Then she’s shopping? She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 3
One thing that struck me about her routine is that it was all focused round stuff for her. Apart from taking Macie for a walk (basically so she could get her to nap) there was only one thing on her plan specifically for Macie, and that was some outdoor play. I know that Macie is only 9 months or whatever so doesn't need massively entertaining but no thought appears to have been given to trying to stimulate her IMO. I say 'appears' as that is how it appears, irrespective if Connie then goes on to say she does stuff with her all the time blah blah

Reactions: 2
One thing that struck me about her routine is that it was all focused round stuff for her. Apart from taking Macie for a walk (basically so she could get her to nap) there was only one thing on her plan specifically for Macie, and that was some outdoor play. I know that Macie is only 9 months or whatever so doesn't need massively entertaining but no thought appears to have been given to trying to stimulate her IMO. I say 'appears' as that is how it appears, irrespective if Connie then goes on to say she does stuff with her all the time blah blah
I completely agree with this! She posts what she wants people to see but it seems the days where she has her all day are the ones where she’s all “Marie has been really difficult today” “it’s been such a hard day”

I completely agree with this! She posts what she wants people to see but it seems the days where she has her all day are the ones where she’s all “Marie has been really difficult today” “it’s been such a hard day”
agreed. she loves a moan about her kid and how she's tired/macie keeps waking up etc etc. maybe she doesn't realise she's doing it (or doing it as much as she does) but it comes across really negatively.

Such a good point, and she barely mentions her partner Ricky and doing anything with or for him.
I laughed at her update on going to the supermarket, such a big deal for her. It’s like she listened to the news and wrongly interpreted that she shouldn’t be out, even though it’s clear you are allowed to go shopping.

Honestly who does she think she is?!?

Also all I’ve seen so far is her saying “I’ve made a routine” then posting pictures saying “it’s ok if you don’t have a routine” then she didn’t do her jobs then she made the banana bread today instead of Thursday, then she did a story about how they have enough in to not go shopping until Thursday. Then she’s shopping? She’s so full of tit.
so true as well! I don’t know why she bothered posting a routine to then not follow it and say it’s ok not to have a routine?! Utter bollocks. Having a routine or not is personal choice but it’s annoying that she’s making out to be the queen of routine for content and then doesn’t follow it anyway.

I wonder what she will don today since she made the banana bread yesterday! So hard with such a busy list!! Maybe try doing some real work Connie! Her brother seems to have an agent now so wonder if he’s binned her off because she was so useless

She doesn’t seem to live in the real world or is just really blind to it. Constantly failing to recognise her privilege. Her routines are a joke- many people do that and more on top of a demanding full time job. Who does she think she is? So so lazy.
Today’s post really annoyed me. Most people are not able to ‘chill’ during quarantine. Yes I’m a positive person usually and I agree that we shouldn’t dwell on the negative. I am healthy and I have been lucky enough to keep my job so far and to work safely from home. I only have my partner with me to support and so shopping in store is no bother. However, I am very aware that the uncertainty is very stressful for everyone. Some people have lost their jobs or have no job security. Leading to financial stress on top of emotional stress. Some people are vulnerable and cannot leave their homes. Some people are now trapped in a home they don’t want to be in. People are really poorly and people are dying. Some people are losing relatives and they can’t even see them to say goodbye to them. There really is no ‘chill’.She needs a reality check.
Try working a demanding 9-whatever time the work is done job. Try then shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing etc and providing emotional support for a family. Then try and squeeze in some time for yourself maybe once or twice a week if you are lucky. Most people cannot schedule time to relax on a weekday afternoon.
I am not one to blow my own trumpet but as I mentioned I am lucky to be working from home. Lots of people in my company have been furloughed which is understandably concerning for them but it also adds to the stress felt by the remaining employees. My demanding role has become even more demanding and I can’t complain because I still have an income and I value that so much. But at the end of the day I cook, I clean, I do the washing, I check in with my family. I do the food shopping and sometimes I work out. And then I phone the elderly man down the road who is alone to check on him. I am an NHS volunteer but until this is established properly I am
shopping for 2 other families. I am giving blood I am donating to foodbanks.
I am purely mentioning what I do because I manage that (just about) on top of a full time job. Yes I have slightly more time now I’m at home and I don’t have a child (I really do feel for anyone trying to work from home with young children) but I’m still giving what I can. She has all the time in the world and the best she can do is organise sweet treats for hospitals from other companies while she fails to keep to her minimal routine.
Sorry rant over.. it’s been coming for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t seem to live in the real world or is just really blind to it. Constantly failing to recognise her privilege. Her routines are a joke- many people do that and more on top of a demanding full time job. Who does she think she is? So so lazy.
Today’s post really annoyed me. Most people are not able to ‘chill’ during quarantine. Yes I’m a positive person usually and I agree that we shouldn’t dwell on the negative. I am healthy and I have been lucky enough to keep my job so far and to work safely from home. I only have my partner with me to support and so shopping in store is no bother. However, I am very aware that the uncertainty is very stressful for everyone. Some people have lost their jobs or have no job security. Leading to financial stress on top of emotional stress. Some people are vulnerable and cannot leave their homes. Some people are now trapped in a home they don’t want to be in. People are really poorly and people are dying. Some people are losing relatives and they can’t even see them to say goodbye to them. There really is no ‘chill’.She needs a reality check.
Try working a demanding 9-whatever time the work is done job. Try then shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing etc and providing emotional support for a family. Then try and squeeze in some time for yourself maybe once or twice a week if you are lucky. Most people cannot schedule time to relax on a weekday afternoon.
I am not one to blow my own trumpet but as I mentioned I am lucky to be working from home. Lots of people in my company have been furloughed which is understandably concerning for them but it also adds to the stress felt by the remaining employees. My demanding role has become even more demanding and I can’t complain because I still have an income and I value that so much. But at the end of the day I cook, I clean, I do the washing, I check in with my family. I do the food shopping and sometimes I work out. And then I phone the elderly man down the road who is alone to check on him. I am an NHS volunteer but until this is established properly I am
shopping for 2 other families. I am giving blood I am donating to foodbanks.
I am purely mentioning what I do because I manage that (just about) on top of a full time job. Yes I have slightly more time now I’m at home and I don’t have a child (I really do feel for anyone trying to work from home with young children) but I’m still giving what I can. She has all the time in the world and the best she can do is organise sweet treats for hospitals from other companies while she fails to keep to her minimal routine.
Sorry rant over.. it’s been coming for a while.
You have literally hit the nail on the head AND it sounds like we’re currently in very similar situations so 100% get this!!!

Also considering she has 52.3K followers her engagement is low, she rarely has more than 1000 likes on a picture. Her new profile picture had a grand total of 14 comments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here we go again... another day another routine drafted then binned off. Her content is an actual joke.
I can’t believe her routine either. Buy presents (one for ME, ten for Macie). Outdoor play if dad has sorted the garden (so she can blame someone else for not doing it!!). It’s me me me yet agai .

I’m embarrassed for how lazy she is, and this might sound harsh but it makes her the worst person to give out health and diet tips because her life isn’t like most peoples wear we leave the house (under usual circumstances) and go to work etc.

sick of her woe is me. I wonder if he parents get sick of her moaning.

33BAE983-BE3C-424D-BC6D-23AB2A77492A.jpeg 38EC5040-A514-478A-9941-381B613EB59F.jpeg

Here we go again... another day another routine drafted then binned off. Her content is an actual joke.
I can’t believe her routine either. Buy presents (one for ME, ten for Macie). Outdoor play if dad has sorted the garden (so she can blame someone else for not doing it!!). It’s me me me yet agai .

I’m embarrassed for how lazy she is, and this might sound harsh but it makes her the worst person to give out health and diet tips because her life isn’t like most peoples wear we leave the house (under usual circumstances) and go to work etc.

sick of her woe is me. I wonder if he parents get sick of her moaning.

View attachment 102938View attachment 102939
I can’t get over the 1 for me 10 for Macie 🤢

her parents likely enable the behaviour....I can’t imagine she’s making much money(or declaring), she’s only registered on Companies House as the secretary of her brothers company, no accounts of her own, so I imagine if it’s not #gifted (undeclared) they’re putting their hand in their pocket and subsidising the lazy cow
And we’ve still yet to see the transformation she did with Bradley.....that’s because there hasn’t been one, the pics she put up in her underwear recently proved that. Take as long as you want/need to loose weight after giving birth (or don’t) but don’t pretend you’re some sort of weight loss guru

God she’s on Instagram live talking about how sad she feels today 🙄

Oh and again only 80ish people watching?!? Despite all her followers 🧐

19CF7B48-7E1C-41F8-9748-B7FB28ED8A04.jpeg
That tan 🤢 and using her own book to find recipes. Has she always been this narcissistic or has quarantine just brought out the worst in her?

God she’s on Instagram live talking about how sad she feels today 🙄

Oh and again only 80ish people watching?!? Despite all her followers 🧐
quite telling isn’t it. No one can stand her moaning. Makes me laugh That she goes on about it being Friday. surely everyday is like a Friday for Connie?another day of doing nothing, moaning and being positive all the time. so exhausting.

View attachment 103236
That tan 🤢 and using her own book to find recipes. Has she always been this narcissistic or has quarantine just brought out the worst in her?
Only 12 left on amazon......can’t imagine there being a reprint....avocado and egg on toast....crikey who needs a recipe for that
Also, if she cooks these all the time (which she said in her book, I bought it 😬) why do you need the recipes for such challenging dishes?!
And for a supposed make up artist/beauty blogger that tan is horrendous

Only 12 left on amazon......can’t imagine there being a reprint....avocado and egg on toast....crikey who needs a recipe for that
Also, if she cooks these all the time (which she said in her book, I bought it 😬) why do you need the recipes for such challenging dishes?!
And for a supposed make up artist/beauty blogger that tan is horrendous
I used to really like her and also bought it and have never been so disappointed with a book 🙄 like you say, if she makes it so frequently why does she need to use the book herself?... oh of course, to line her pockets and advertise it 🤢

I used to really like her and also bought it and have never been so disappointed with a book 🙄 like you say, if she makes it so frequently why does she need to use the book herself?... oh of course, to line her pockets and advertise it 🤢
I was the same. I used to quite like her and I’m a sucker for a diet/cookbook but frankly it was crap...it hit the charity shop bag. Since she got pregnant she’s totally lost her way, no idea what she’s trying to sell herself as apart from a pampered professional moaner. I really hope a lot of influencers use this time to think about what they want to do with their lives because I can’t imagine this will be sustainable going forward

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.