Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually using #coronavirus 🙄 I find her latest grid post to be incredibly braggy.

She just has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world.

Reactions: 1
She’s actually using #coronavirus 🙄 I find her latest grid post to be incredibly braggy.

She just has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world.
She is annoying me a lot at the moment! “Be grateful” what for? having childcare on tap, being able to stay at home by choice without worrying about pay etc and don’t forget being able to do home workouts 🙄

She is annoying me a lot at the moment! “Be grateful” what for? having childcare on tap, being able to stay at home by choice without worrying about pay etc and don’t forget being able to do home workouts 🙄
She’s driving me nuts. She’s scare mongering like crazy!! 🙄

“I’ll keep going for walks around the park until I’m told otherwise”.

🙄🙄 shes such a moron. Other people have got to go to work, use public transport, nurse sick people with the virus and shes Implying she’s taking risks walking round the park?! Give over love.

Reactions: 3
“I’ll keep going for walks around the park until I’m told otherwise”.

🙄🙄 shes such a moron. Other people have got to go to work, use public transport, nurse sick people with the virus and shes Implying she’s taking risks walking round the park?! Give over love.
She’s literally the biggest hypocrite. Now going to the in-laws for the day and sending everyone her love and telling them not to stress because that affects our immune systems?
Also make sure your grandparents or elderly are stocked up and have toilet roll 🙄🙄🙄 is she actually stupid? Does she live her life by the rules of social media. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s literally the biggest hypocrite. Now going to the in-laws for the day and sending everyone her love and telling them not to stress because that affects our immune systems?
Also make sure your grandparents or elderly are stocked up and have toilet roll 🙄🙄🙄 is she actually stupid? Does she live her life by the rules of social media. 🤦🏻‍♀️
ive just watched her stories. WTF. in a matter of days she’s gone from proclaiming she is self isolating to now visiting her in laws and dishing out advice?! Just stop Connie, you know duck all about this and you’re being a head acting like you do for content.

notice as usual the so called be nice messages are followed up by an ad and look at my baby. FFS.

Reactions: 2
She is literally relentless. Using Coronavirus shamelessly for content 🤯
She’s at it again today.

“weight gain in a crisis” and posts about holding it together. WTF.

if the biggest worry you have if not raiding the biscuit tin and keeping your kid entertained whilst not touching your face then I suggest you have little to worry about Connie hun.

She’s at it again today.

“weight gain in a crisis” and posts about holding it together. WTF.

if the biggest worry you have if not raiding the biscuit tin and keeping your kid entertained whilst not touching your face then I suggest you have little to worry about Connie hun.
She just gets worse! Back to the scare mongering “Time to get my body moving to help my mind relax” “Still need to put all this shopping away (probably wouldn’t have spent so much if I knew what was ahead 😩)” - whilst holding a packet of dettol antibacterial wipes 🤦🏻‍♀️

She makes it sound like she’s dying. So woe is me. 🤢

She just gets worse! Back to the scare mongering “Time to get my body moving to help my mind relax” “Still need to put all this shopping away (probably wouldn’t have spent so much if I knew what was ahead 😩)” - whilst holding a packet of dettol antibacterial wipes 🤦🏻‍♀️

She makes it sound like she’s dying. So woe is me. 🤢
She’s showing what a shallow individual she really is. Her activities today consistent of putting shopping away and running 5k, my heart bleeds for your anxiety hun 😡😡
Meanwhile, virgin have asked its staff to take 8 weeks unpaid leave and that is the start of job losses and people being stood down!! She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. Showing off her family gym saying they’ve worked hard ... what like poor people don’t? Honestly Connie just delete your account you useless fool.

Reactions: 4
She’s showing what a shallow individual she really is. Her activities today consistent of putting shopping away and running 5k, my heart bleeds for your anxiety hun 😡😡
Meanwhile, virgin have asked its staff to take 8 weeks unpaid leave and that is the start of job losses and people being stood down!! She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. Showing off her family gym saying they’ve worked hard ... what like poor people don’t? Honestly Connie just delete your account you useless fool.
Couldn’t agree more. I work in the NHS with mental health patients. We’ve been instructed from today not to see anyone face to face unless essential and it genuinely concerns me because some of these people will go a week without contact because they’re so unwell or isolated and have nothing but there appointment to look forward to. Meanwhile she’s worried she won’t get to wear her holiday clothes and is enjoying a workout in a private gym.

This woman really needs a dose of Mark Manson advice😅 Instead of self pity she needs to focus on bigger picture. How hard it can be?

god she thinks the bbc news feed or something.
I’m sure we could cope without your updates Connie. Sit down FFS.
She is honestly driving me nuts! Now she’s posting her advice on her grid 🤦🏻‍♀️ making a point about taking her hand sanitiser and dettol wipes to her Aunty home gym - does she realise how stupid that alone sounds?

I literally can’t deal with what’s she’s written under that post. Did she expect the prime minister to advise on whether to exercise?? Does she have any intelligence?
1F374763-5763-46E7-85E9-8EB43E6FA40B.jpeg

View attachment 96404
Thanks for that Connie, we had no idea 🙄
Who is watching her stories for advice?! 😂

I literally can’t deal with what’s she’s written under that post. Did she expect the prime minister to advise on whether to exercise?? Does she have any intelligence?
View attachment 96420
Privileged AF! Gyms are closing and their staff are economically vulnerable, people can’t work out at gyms so mental and physical health compromised (aside from coronavirus) and we are not supposed to be out sooooo....SHUT THE F UP but be so proud of your run and flex those wipes you were able to get hold of

Everyone is acting surprised she is clueless. She has a 6 week online nutrition course as qualifications , she has never trained or coach a single person and the only reason she is relevant is due to her brother begging his talent agent.. she should not have a platform to speak about health and nutrition as she is BEYOND under qualified

As if she had the cheek to post advice on working from home 🙄 also “I’m going to have bald eyelashes for months...” has she had some kind of heads up that the rest of us haven’t?

Reactions: 3
Make up artist, fitness expert, mummy blogger, Caroline Flacks best mate and now fountain of all coronavirus knowledge 🙄 She is probably a lovely girl but needs to be herself and not try so hard to push products and jump on bandwagons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.