Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she had the cheek to post advice on working from home šŸ™„ also ā€œIā€™m going to have bald eyelashes for months...ā€ has she had some kind of heads up that the rest of us havenā€™t?
who Would take advice from her on working from home?! She thinking unpacking her shopping and going for a run is a big achievement. No offence but sheā€™s hardly running a proper business or has a role with really responsibilities.
What does she do for Bradley anyway?!

Reactions: 1
who Would take advice from her on working from home?! She thinking unpacking her shopping and going for a run is a big achievement. No offence but sheā€™s hardly running a proper business or has a role with really responsibilities.
What does she do for Bradley anyway?!
Come on now she works very hard on his PowerPoint presentations I remember seeing in stories a couple of times šŸ¤Ŗ

Moaning about being trolled šŸ™„ and continued expert knowledge for coronavirus ā€œsome people might be in violent relationships and self isolating so if you are well offer them somewhere to stayā€ - because its as black and white as that? šŸ™„ ā€œOh Hi, I know youā€™re in an abusive relationship so if you want you can self isolate at mine until all this blows overā€ - what about supporting those people all year round and not just when thereā€™s a pandemic?!?

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s literally not stopping milking this pandemic for her own gains... ā€œdonā€™t make it all about youā€ follow your own advice Connie!! I actually feel sheā€™s desperate for attention and wanting insta huns to comment and tell her how nice she is. Quite gross

8AB37994-C2C1-4AB2-A8C0-60B7B83B3262.jpeg

Also her story about trolls. She canā€™t believe there are people sending her mean messages in a crisis... I canā€™t believe there are influencers giving half baked advice, scare mongering, using the pandemic to get likes and posting about weight gain in a crisis but there we go.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s literally not stopping milking this pandemic for her own gains... ā€œdonā€™t make it all about youā€ follow your own advice Connie!! I actually feel sheā€™s desperate for attention and wanting insta huns to comment and tell her how nice she is. Quite gross

View attachment 96909

Also her story about trolls. She canā€™t believe there are people sending her mean messages in a crisis... I canā€™t believe there are influencers giving half baked advice, scare mongering, using the pandemic to get likes and posting about weight gain in a crisis but there we go.
ā€œBe selflessā€ - whilst posting a selfie šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
sheā€™s going to be positive today guyzzz! Gosh we should be so glad we have connies insta to get through this pandemic! Better than the government updates for sure!

oh and plugging her new podcast!! Who is listening to that anyway?!?

ā€œAlso got my eye on this swing from this company...ā€ also translates to ā€œgift me this swingā€

ā€œAlso got my eye on this swing from this company...ā€ also translates to ā€œgift me this swingā€
I know!! And the look at these toys Iā€™ve bought my kid. Some people canā€™t get nappies and milk at the moment. Some will lose their jobs and worry about feeding their kids. Sheā€™s such a spoilt brat.

I know!! And the look at these toys Iā€™ve bought my kid. Some people canā€™t get nappies and milk at the moment. Some will lose their jobs and worry about feeding their kids. Sheā€™s such a spoilt brat.
Because thatā€™s what we all need right now, a swing!!!!

Because thatā€™s what we all need right now, a swing!!!!
Exactly!! Whose going to splashing out on swings right now?

she says on her stories sheā€™s going to fake tan tonight and do make tomorrow. Wow Connie, so brave in this current situation. Canā€™t imagine how sheā€™d cope with the worry of losing her job or not having enough money for things

Why is her mum looking after her child, itā€™s been advised for grandparents not to be looking after children atm

Well exactly. But she only cares about herself!! She makes out she has the hardest job in the world when she probably just answers emails for her brother. Try being a nurse or doctor right now!!

DF760CD5-4E44-4345-AFF8-E4EA19547D80.jpeg

Well exactly. But she only cares about herself!! She makes out she has the hardest job in the world when she probably just answers emails for her brother. Try being a nurse or doctor right now!!

View attachment 97451
Sheā€™s a joke. Sheā€™s been ā€œself-isolatingā€ for a week already and hasnā€™t managed to get her ā€œjobsā€ done and palms her kid off to her mum so she can.
What about those of us that still have to go to work, look after our home and families and donā€™t have the luxury of palming kids off because the government have advised against it?!?
She needs a reality check.

Thereā€™s 70 year pensioners with health conditions making less fuss than Connie. I know itā€™s scary and worrying but if your young and health and practising good hygiene you have a lot less to worry about than some people.
Sheā€™s literally done nothing all week, her jobs must take like an 1hr max! God knows how sheā€™d cope with a proper job and taking her kid to a nursery like everyone else. Sheā€™s lazy as duck and always moaning about how hard looking after Macie is. I think her mum does more than she lets on.

Screenshot_20200320_234648.jpg

Biggest 'Achievements'listed...what's not listed is acknowledging your privileged background and sitting on Ass all day while still earning to spend on swings while some people are struggling to put roof over head or food on table..

I can't really see how Connie's life in isolation is any different to her life before isolation - apart from all the #gifted meals out of course.
If she wants to talk about coronavirus from her personal point of view about how it makes her feel, fair enough. But if she wants to share advice it should be from official channels I think.

I took a little break but felt the need to return during this whole crisis. Many ā€˜influencersā€™ are getting right on my wick at the moment šŸ™„ I think Connie Simmonds is topping that list. Sheā€™s not exactly going to suffer any hardship, apart from maybe her mother not looking after her child so much (because itā€™s so difficult) Shows how clueless she is when she suggests people might need a little treat at the moment and then recommends some ridiculously expensive face treatment that she finally declares as #ad in tiny letters at the end of her plug....no Connie what people actually need is to know they can feed their families, keep a roof over their head and get essentials they need for day to day living....so privileged it hurts...will she manage without her weekly blow dries? Can wait for that instalment....these little princesses need to duck off and get a real job.....

Reactions: 4
I took a little break but felt the need to return during this whole crisis. Many ā€˜influencersā€™ are getting right on my wick at the moment šŸ™„ I think Connie Simmonds is topping that list. Sheā€™s not exactly going to suffer any hardship, apart from maybe her mother not looking after her child so much (because itā€™s so difficult) Shows how clueless she is when she suggests people might need a little treat at the moment and then recommends some ridiculously expensive face treatment that she finally declares as #ad in tiny letters at the end of her plug....no Connie what people actually need is to know they can feed their families, keep a roof over their head and get essentials they need for day to day living....so privileged it hurts...will she manage without her weekly blow dries? Can wait for that instalment....these little princesses need to duck off and get a real job.....
Exactly. I'm waiting to find out if I'm going to have to take unpaid leave (I hope not, I hope my company goes with the scheme the government announced yesterday). Will leave my family really stuck for cash if I do. She's ridic. I am not spending on any frivolous stuff right now, who is?

My partner was put on unpaid leave on Friday, hoping his company take the government offer so we have a bit more money in. We can manage on my salary but itā€™ll be tight and Iā€™m aware weā€™re fortunate that this is the case and very grateful that I can work from home so donā€™t really need a load of silly little girls trying to flog some overpriced tat. They all need to take a hard look at themselves if theyā€™re still trying to peddle stuff at the moment. Hope your company goes with the offer @frustrated itā€™s a worrying time for everyone

Thank you @Boutros-Boutros Ghali, I hope all is ok for your partner too. Such a worrying time and that's before you factor in actually getting the virus.
Influencers need to read the room a bit and stop trying to shill stuff for a bit. But they won't, as they say it's their income and job. OK fair enough if it is, but try and think about doing it in a way that is less offensive for people not a privileged as you who may be in financial difficulty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.