Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a rant about tattle today....although refusing to say the name of the website just that it’s full of sad people slagging off influencers....well if you declared your ads/gifted etc properly and didn’t try to pretend you have a proper job and have it so hard you might find no one has much to say

Reactions: 4
Oh dear. Some one clearly was googling their own name on New Years Day and found this thread!

9843CCF1-F215-42F8-8DD6-22DDDB4C3E0A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Oh dear. Some one clearly was googling their own name on New Years Day and found this thread!

View attachment 68263
Seems that way doesn't it! I think the only issue people have is that she doesn't declare ads properly in a consistent way. Which is breaking the law. Hardly bashing influencers. Also a bit of self-reflection about how she does have a good work/life balance as a working mum wouldn't go amiss as well I think.

Reactions: 2
Seems that way doesn't it! I think the only issue people have is that she doesn't declare ads properly in a consistent way. Which is breaking the law. Hardly bashing influencers. Also a bit of self-reflection about how she does have a good work/life balance as a working mum wouldn't go amiss as well I think.
Totally agree! Her content is mainly fine although I can understand the baby stuff gets on some peoples nerves. But kids on Instagram is marmite anyway, some people just find it boring.

Her lack of awareness around working for Bradley and living with her mum is a shame. She is vvv lucky. I have no hate for her situation but recognise it’s a huge advantage in your life FGS.

Her attack on tattle was unnecessary. Yes people can be tough on here but so many influencers are shady AF and deserve to be called out. If you declare ads and are honest with your audience generally people have no issue with you.

Haha, someone on Insta challenged her and she doesn’t like it one bit. Also it’s funny she’s thrown in ‘I’m technically on maternity’. She’s clearly been working for Bradley and also doing ads on her platform. That’s working. Just be straight with people that you are super lucky your mum can babysit to allow you to do all that and go to the gym. Unless she’s paying her mum then she’s v lucky. Other women have to work and pay for childcare and fit in going to the gym etc.

48EE7632-817B-4426-BEDE-371E3B5BECB6.jpeg

Reactions: 1

View attachment 68263
Did you know there was a platform, used hugely by women who want free stuff, and are desperate for attention, which they probably wouldn't ever get any other way, than posting endless dreary selfies about their bland little lives, and having hysterics when they are called out for being spoiled entitled brats.....?😁

Reactions: 4
ahhh I’m so in two Minds about posting about Connie!!
I have already posted earlier in the thread about her and she mentioned it on her instagram and I felt horrendous 😫😫😫 but then today I see her stories and I think the problem is she doesn’t understand she’s Not a working class mum with a bog standard life, she is from a middle class family living in a lovely part of London and THATS FINE but then be that! unfortunately, being a first time mum living with your family, renting out a flat and being an influencer online isn’t the bog standard so you won’t be appreciated by that group of people...? Im not even trying to say what she is doing g is bad,just be aware of who you’re appealing to and try not be offended when people from another background can’t relate??

“There’s no bigger challenge than being a mum and trying to work out...” yeah okay ... understand your privilege!!

I realise everything is relative, so not being able to work out is a challenge for Connie, however she can’t then pretend she is ‘representing the masses’ when majority of people are not in her position!!

One bigger challenge is parents who’s children are in NICU, that’s just off the top of my head.

Reactions: 3
Now I’m not here to comment negatively on her body but I genuine cannot see a difference between any of the pics she’s posted, apart from hair and make up and some different undies. It’s not exactly a good advert for either her book or her brother if she still looks exactly the same as she did just weeks after having a baby, I’m guessing all the gifted but undeclared lunches haven’t been helping the cause

Reactions: 5
Now I’m not here to comment negatively on her body but I genuine cannot see a difference between any of the pics she’s posted, apart from hair and make up and some different undies. It’s not exactly a good advert for either her book or her brother if she still looks exactly the same as she did just weeks after having a baby, I’m guessing all the gifted but undeclared lunches haven’t been helping the cause
Her underwear is pulled up higher on the “after” photo therefore looking like her stomach is smaller and she is standing with her legs wider apart. I cannot see any difference either.
She is very lucky to have all the free childcare and brother who is a PT

I wonder when the '8 Weeks and Beyond' IGTV documentary she filmed with Bradley is coming out? Not heard much about that recently. She said she was going to reveal her weight/body fat both before and after the 8 weeks. I remember an IG story at the end of it when she said she hadn't lost as much weight as she had hoped she would, but then she did seem to be eating out a lot. Funnily enough, she has started counting calories now and said she has experienced more weight loss than she did doing the challenge thing. Which begs the question, as calories are 80% of the puzzle when it comes to fat loss and exercise the other 20%, why she wasn't hotter on this during the 8 weeks, and why Bradley didn't set her calorie targets?

I get the feeling he probably did, she mentioned a couple of times he kept telling her off. Those freebies are too good to refuse though

Still no documentary. I am actually really interested to watch it and see all the experts they have spoken to as I'm interested in stuff like this. But it seems to have all bee forgotten. I know that Bradley was good friends with Caroline Flack so obviously his focus is now understandably elsewhere after her tragic death, but even before that happened this project seemed to have been forgotten about, which is a shame I feel.

Has anyone noticed her baby has been ill more than normal recently? She has had to take another 'day off' work to look after her yet I'm sure she has plenty of family/babysitters who could help her. Is she IG influencer fulltime?

Her brother is a horrendous PT no wonder she never saw any decent results. The documentary won’t come out as there is nothing to advertise. The person losing weight lost an inch only shows how tit your brother is as a coach.

Her brother is a horrendous PT no wonder she never saw any decent results. The documentary won’t come out as there is nothing to advertise. The person losing weight lost an inch only shows how tit your brother is as a coach.
do you know him or are you a PT yourself? why do you think he is so bad?

do you know him or are you a PT yourself? why do you think he is so bad?
let’s just say I have had a few run ins with the London crew of influencers. Its a combination of his lack of general nutrition and constant TRX workouts. It’s so boring no wonder his following hasn’t grown in years. If it wasn’t for his managing company he would be irrelevant to the industry

Im so glad there is a thread about this girl!

I followed her way before she had her little girl, it was just before she brought her book out, i even purchased it but havent even read it.

Now its just ad after ad, i dont think she brought anything for the baby its been gifted! Another hinch if you ask me.

@Sj888 i agree with you about her brother, he is bloody gorgeous but thats how she got where she is.
So true! I was wondering if she had a thread too. She is another Megan rose in making

Im so glad there is a thread about this girl!

I followed her way before she had her little girl, it was just before she brought her book out, i even purchased it but havent even read it.

Now its just ad after ad, i dont think she brought anything for the baby its been gifted! Another hinch if you ask me.

@Sj888 i agree with you about her brother, he is bloody gorgeous but thats how she got where she is.
So true! I was wondering if she had a thread too. She is another Megan rose in making

Haha, someone on Insta challenged her and she doesn’t like it one bit. Also it’s funny she’s thrown in ‘I’m technically on maternity’. She’s clearly been working for Bradley and also doing ads on her platform. That’s working. Just be straight with people that you are super lucky your mum can babysit to allow you to do all that and go to the gym. Unless she’s paying her mum then she’s v lucky. Other women have to work and pay for childcare and fit in going to the gym etc.

View attachment 69556
I want to know who are those 33 people who 'liked'her comment. Too much up someone's arse are we?

😂😂😂😂😂the truth has been told

Last edited:
I unfollowed her after the Caroline Flack news. Connie admitted meeting her once yet was plastering videos and stories of her. I’m sorry but it felt very click bait and oh look at me I knew her.
Yes her brother was Caroline’s PT, but honestly they way they both went on was as though they had some deep long life bond with her, very disingenuous and Caroline’s family asked for privacy and felt like this violated it (along with many hangers on). The fact her content had become so boring about Macie and dinners out was a further reason along with moaning about trolls. Not everyone has to like you Connie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.