Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what life with kids is like! My youngest was up 4 times a night until age 5 when she started sleeping through til 5-6am. Get used to it!!!

Couldn't believe today's story. Writing about how affordable Topshop is now..... while writing #gifted (for a change)

Most things are affordable when you are given them for free 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She literally hasn’t stopped with Coronavirus talk. Should she get a tube or a cab? She can’t risk getting it and being away from her daughter for 2 weeks? A benefit of getting it would be having time to clean the house? Only doing home workouts until it blows over 🙄

Reactions: 1
She literally hasn’t stopped with Coronavirus talk. Should she get a tube or a cab? She can’t risk getting it and being away from her daughter for 2 weeks? A benefit of getting it would be having time to clean the house? Only doing home workouts until it blows over 🙄
Poor girl SUCH problems 😠😠

Reactions: 2
Poor girl SUCH problems 😠😠
Exactly! Nevermind the pressure the NHS is under, the fact they’re considering pulling doctors and nurses out of retirement, all the people that have died, the people that are at risk of serious complications or even death, those that have had treatment or operations cancelled whilst the pandemic is managed or even general folk like me that still have to go to work and earn a living that isn’t gifted 🙄

Exactly! Nevermind the pressure the NHS is under, the fact they’re considering pulling doctors and nurses out of retirement, all the people that have died, the people that are at risk of serious complications or even death, those that have had treatment or operations cancelled whilst the pandemic is managed or even general folk like me that still have to go to work and earn a living that isn’t gifted 🙄
she’s so out of touch, I can’t stand all these people relishing some kind of isolation when they dont work or have a job they can do at home. They have no idea how worried some people are about not being able to work and earn, Not everyone has such luxury to work from home as well. Doctors, nurses and other public services are going to stretched and stressed with this virus and all this woman can worry about is whether to take a cab?! duck off connie. Stop spreading panic and fear from inside your tiny rich privileged bubble.

So this morning she’s says she’s self isolating and then when someone calls her out for causing panic she back tracks and says she’s avoiding crowds and going out more than she needs to!? She has no idea what she’s talking about. Very irresponsible that she’s even talking about this to her audience.

Reactions: 4
So this morning she’s says she’s self isolating and then when someone calls her out for causing panic she back tracks and says she’s avoiding crowds and going out more than she needs to!? She has no idea what she’s talking about. Very irresponsible that she’s even talking about this to her audience.
Is that on her stories? Haven't checked out yet. But those who are calling her out are right, this is creating panic.

Is that on her stories? Haven't checked out yet. But those who are calling her out are right, this is creating panic.
yes on her stories! Says she’s self isolating because she has Macie (like Connie is the only mother in the world!) and that she’s trying not to panic but she’s self isolating. Then she shared a screenshot where someone had challenged her asking why she was self isolating because that’s not government advice and it could be spreading fear and the Connie back tracks saying she’s just avoiding crowds. Absolute mess of a message. Influencers need to stop talking about advice and what they are doing as that’s going to scare other people

Reactions: 1
8F51F4F8-6950-41B2-9C85-AB98E0753D30.jpeg She literally announces she’s self-isolating and then 4 stories down...

EE84A03F-51E0-4483-8440-8BEF4413ABDB.png
It is so irresponsible. She isn’t self isolating, she just has the luxury of not needing to go out to work etc. She advises if you can do the same you should? Well no because some of us work front line in healthcare and have no choice but to go to work?!?

also when the time comes and we all have to self isolate she hasn’t set a very good impression- everyone will think “oh well if I get a taxi that’s alright”. She doesn’t have a clue.

also she says her parents and grandparents have said nothing like this has ever happened before? Maybe not on this level but I’m only her age and remember swine flu? Foot and mouth disease?

View attachment 94986 She literally announces she’s self-isolating and then 4 stories down...

View attachment 94987
It is so irresponsible. She isn’t self isolating, she just has the luxury of not needing to go out to work etc. She advises if you can do the same you should? Well no because some of us work front line in healthcare and have no choice but to go to work?!?

also when the time comes and we all have to self isolate she hasn’t set a very good impression- everyone will think “oh well if I get a taxi that’s alright”. She doesn’t have a clue.

also she says her parents and grandparents have said nothing like this has ever happened before? Maybe not on this level but I’m only her age and remember swine flu? Foot and mouth disease?
now she’s putting things on her stories about not panicking!! What an idiot. She’s one of the many people spreading panic by declaring she’s in self isolation despite not needing to leave her parents house anyway. She’s young, healthy, not in a risk group to our knowledge. bleeping stand down and stop making this virus all about you and your kid.
It’s clear she’s got nothing better to do than come up with content off the back of this virus. It’s immoral.

Am I the only one who thinks that she uses wayyyy too much makeup and beauty products and her acne issues are because of this very reason? Changing products frequently, not sticking to consistent regime?

Screenshot_20200313_232148.jpg

Anyone participating in her giveaway 😅

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.