Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm conscious of not sharing photos/video stills of children on here but the look Macie gives her when she's filming her sitting on her bed waiting for bedtime. Slight eye roll that she once again has her phone out.

I've also only just caught the feed post where she's drawn green pen on her face. Clearly she'd seen what she had done, but then had to get her phone out to to the "what have you done" reaction. Just get the camera out of the kids face. She can't give approval to be shared like this and clearly she's not always a fan of it!

Reactions: 2
She’s kidding herself isn’t she, pretending she’s a working Mum while handing her kids over to her Mum to look after and sitting on her phone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t begrudge any new mum some help but it’s not relatable for most women. So obvious she got Chester straight onto a bottle so she could hand them over. Ricky has a full time job and she still expects him to take the baby overnight so she can sleep, no wonder he’s not coming home until 10pm he’s probably having a snooze in the car because he k owns what’s coming his way and he still has to get up and go to work the next morning

and dont forget the gifted medela breast pumps.. then going to formula feeding as its the best for her family. 🥴 Couldve given to someone else whos interested to actually using a breastpump! what a waste

32 likes and 1 comment on her last ad post 6 hours ago 👀
Her conversion rate is shocking. Don't know why these brands think she's a good shout for ads. I never ever click through links or like the posts, even if a small part of me is interested as I don't want to get her her bad boy commission. I'd rather find the brand myself online. Petty, I know 🤣

Also, does she want to tell her face she's supposed to be selling something as she just looks fed up and not engaged in it. I get she's probably exhausted with a new born and a small child but this doesn't sell it to anyone.

Screenshot_20220830_231432.jpg

Screenshot_20220830_231502.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain about her selling a property? How can she just become an agent for these expensive homes like and how does she make money from it. Excuse me if I'm being incredibly dumb lol
I just really don't get it I'd like to sell mansions online please?!

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain about her selling a property? How can she just become an agent for these expensive homes like and how does she make money from it. Excuse me if I'm being incredibly dumb lol
I just really don't get it I'd like to sell mansions online please?!
i reckon they probably engaged her as she has what they perceive to be a decent number of followers. She’s probably also played up the fact she’s mates with pretty rich people like Toni Terry. They probably get no salary/v minimal. They’ll only make money if they actually sell a house and get the commission.
To be successful there’s a lot more to it, building networks and establishing a base of clients who will be interested and have that kind of money. That will all take years and will only happen if you’re committed and professional. I don’t think it’s well suited to her to be honest.

i reckon they probably engaged her as she has what they perceive to be a decent number of followers. She’s probably also played up the fact she’s mates with pretty rich people like Toni Terry. They probably get no salary/v minimal. They’ll only make money if they actually sell a house and get the commission.
To be successful there’s a lot more to it, building networks and establishing a base of clients who will be interested and have that kind of money. That will all take years and will only happen if you’re committed and professional. I don’t think it’s well suited to her to be honest.
Exactly, she has said it is a commission only job so a lot of hard work. She mentioned she already knew the couple who own the Twickenham franchise of Fine and Country. I really wonder how long she will last, we all know how the coaching career went.

Her mates husband is one of the partners or something. He got her in. They advertise for agents all the time, you get no salary, only money she’ll make is on commission when a sale completes. Have a look at jobs Fine and Country and it’ll give the details

Aw right I understand now thanks for replying I was very confused lol do you think she's made money then? Her friendship with Toni Terry is an odd one for me too

Aw right I understand now thanks for replying I was very confused lol do you think she's made money then? Her friendship with Toni Terry is an odd one for me too
She hasn't made anything as she hasn't sold anything, we certainly would have heard about. I agree the Toni Terry friendship is very strange, but I don't know anything about her except she is married to John Terry.. Obviously introduced by her brother who was their trainer.

Be interesting to know what the actual commission split is for the property she's marketing for example.

Reactions: 1