Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only cried for 10 seconds but that was more than enough time for me to get my phone out and take a photo of it to share my crying child with the world before calming her down .

Reactions: 1
And
She only cried for 10 seconds but that was more than enough time for me to get my phone out and take a photo of it to share my crying child with the world before calming her down .

View attachment 1050052
and I also thought taking a picture of myself without a mask IN A HOSPITAL was a good idea she’s a fucking idiot.
regardlessof her thought Process, she prioritised her vanity for other peoples safety. Who cares if she has posted a picture with her mask on or off! At least it would have covered her smarmy expression

Reactions: 4
I watched her Coaching with Connie live yesterday (her trying to flog her course) and she was IN BED doing it Honestly gob smacked - tucked up with the cover over her. Lazy mare

Reactions: 6
I watched her Coaching with Connie live yesterday (her trying to flog her course) and she was IN BED doing it Honestly gob smacked - tucked up with the cover over her. Lazy mare
#inspirational

She is so rude .....
Yep, but that’s standard Connie…nice when she wants something, less so when someone has an opinion that she doesn’t agree with. I hope she got an unfollow from that poor woman for that…and then made a whole post about it

Absolutely, perhaps she should also think before she speaks considering she uses her personal Instagram to flog her two other 'businesses'....

Ha….then covering it up with “the silence was shock” I smell bullllllllllshit.
I’m the other way round. I’m pretty gutted I’m having a girl. But does that change how much I will love her? Of course not. I hate this idea of if you wish for 1 gender and then get the other that you will be disappointed.

She probably thinks boys don't do as well on social media as little girls you can dress up and put make up on so it's not going to help her branding. Or he'll turn out like Bradley
Lost in the ‘jungle’ with not a brain cell between him and his girlfriend that’s not his girlfriend

Reactions: 3
£15 on one sleepsuit?! She already had macies clothes ready to go through, she def wanted another girl

I was wondering the same thing. She went to office for half a day and then nothing at all about it. Typical Connie can't stick with anything for more than 5 minutes unless there are instant results.
Although I notice she’s shared a couple of things on her ‘property’ account….hard days work right there….if she’s getting paid anything for that they’re absolute mugs

Saw Ricky on the street today, he is extremely overweight.
Maybe she should turn her 'coaching' attentions to him. Not healthy for a young fella.

Saw Ricky on the street today, he is extremely overweight.
Maybe she should turn her 'coaching' attentions to him. Not healthy for a young fella.
They’re both overweight….can’t wait for all the pictures of her in her pants saying it’s ok not to just ping back while throwing shade at women who happen to be a lot slimmer after having a baby

Reactions: 6
Moan moan moan it’s like she’s the first person to be pregnant and have a toddler

Reactions: 5