Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday her hair was awful today it is in good condition I can’t keep up and clearly neither can Connie 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You just can’t keep up with her. Yesterday her hair is tit, today she’s saying it’s in good condition. Then saying how awful tik tok is but then sharing a tik tok video. It’s like when she went on that big rant about not showing macie on Instagram anymore and that lasted about 2 hours.

Reactions: 5
If there’s one thing we’ve all learnt about Connie is that she doesn’t know her arse from her elbow. There is not one thing that she says or does that is either a) truthful or b) lasts more than about 5 minutes

If there’s one thing we’ve all learnt about Connie is that she doesn’t know her arse from her elbow. There is not one thing that she says or does that is either a) truthful or b) lasts more than about 5 minutes
She’s the ultimate bandwagon hopper that will say or do anything to stay relevant!

Makes me laugh that she’s whinging about social distancing rules till autumn. She’s part of the problem!! She blatantly abuses the childcare bubble when she’s not a key worker or working basically and uses it to see her family. Until people like Connie actually play by the rules we are all stuck in a continuous cycle of restrictions!

Reactions: 6
Con is up early for once.... being spoiled for valentines weekend... a day is not enough! Seems she is interpreting it as an extra Mother’s Day 🙄

Reactions: 2
Literally you’d have thought it was her birthday not a day of celebration for her and Ricky? Where were his gifts? Then there was her preaching relationship advice despite only ever being in 1 relationship. I’m sorry but I don’t think that makes her qualified somehow.

Reactions: 4
Drops hints that she might be pregnant, mentions she wants to be pregnant by summer and then gets upset when people ask if she’s pregnant....
While I don’t get the fascination with asking random strangers if they’re knocked up, if you don’t want questions don’t drop hints.....no matter how desperate you are for engagement

What time are we expecting the Caroline post?

Will it be the one with her mum, Caroline and the mop and bucket or the one in the garden? So many to choose from.

Brads posted his yet?

Reactions: 8
What time are we expecting the Caroline post?

Will it be the one with her mum, Caroline and the mop and bucket or the one in the garden? So many to choose from.

Brads posted his yet?
Yes Brad has posted his 4 or 5 pictures on stories. Makes me sick, leave her and her family in peace.

Drops hints that she might be pregnant, mentions she wants to be pregnant by summer and then gets upset when people ask if she’s pregnant....
While I don’t get the fascination with asking random strangers if they’re knocked up, if you don’t want questions don’t drop hints.....no matter how desperate you are for engagement
I think she’s full of tit and nobody has asked her, she’s just desperate for engagement and being vague about TTC or Miscarriage increases her engagement 🙄

So Connie now may have miscarried (for engagement)? This is just so shameless my days! I was impressed to see her actually engaging with Macie in some learning even if all for the gram but then saw it’s just an ad! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And there’s the Caroline Flack post....no shame whatsoever. She didn’t even know her but wants the gram engagement

And there’s the Caroline Flack post....no shame whatsoever. She didn’t even know her but wants the gram engagement
I came on to say the same thing. Captioned 'Was lucky to have met you' by her own admission she met her once, at that bbq at Bradley's, hardly enough time to get to know someone.

Reactions: 2