Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought a few weeks ago Connie was saying macie was a fussy eater? Now she’s doing posts of macie eating her breakfast with a gif of ‘mother’s daughter’ implying that she likes her food??

Really weird to make up lies about your child’s eating habits for engagement.

Reactions: 6
Is it normal to have kids TV on constantly???? I have an 18month who has never watched a show in her life, as we are doing activities together, or playing. Seems nuts to me!

She acts like Macie is alot older, especially asking for ice creams etc... My toddler wouldn't even think to ask for you.

Reactions: 2
Is it normal to have kids TV on constantly???? I have an 18month who has never watched a show in her life, as we are doing activities together, or playing. Seems nuts to me!

She acts like Macie is alot older, especially asking for ice creams etc... My toddler wouldn't even think to ask for you.
I wouldn’t say it wasn’t normal to have them on HOWEVER my opinion is that Connie has them on too much, it always seems to be the case that Macie is plonked in front of the TV whilst she is slouched on the sofa on her phone

Did anyone see how anti men she is on her stories? She assumed the people she’s unfollowed are men because they are critical of her. Such open sexist attitude is quite shocking given women have spent decades to be equal. Why can’t men have an interest in beauty etc?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see how anti men she is on her stories? She assumed the people she’s unfollowed are men because they are critical of her. Such open sexist attitude is quite shocking given women have spent decades to be equal. Why can’t men have an interest in beauty etc?
Weird thing for her to say. Doubt she has many male followers anyway but a good way of alienating any make followers she does have!

She doesn’t want to admit that the people unfollowing her are women who are totally bored if her take on body confidence, and her new week new me crap that she posts, easier for her to think it’s men...no Connie love it’s just because your content is mediocre at best

Reactions: 3
Her food shop isn’t that healthy. Looks like she’s made it up for gram content as well because she doesn’t actually specify what veg etc she has bought. Kit Kats and mini magnums as well!!

She doesn’t want to admit that the people unfollowing her are women who are totally bored if her take on body confidence, and her new week new me crap that she posts, easier for her to think it’s men...no Connie love it’s just because your content is mediocre at best
I'm only hate following her at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her stories are incredibly rude. “I’m hoping it’s men because I don’t need you in my space or on my page” 😳

It’s amusing really, the engagement she was previously getting from Macie has declined as well so now it’s a “raw post” that gets a few thousand likes to pick her back up again. Her attitude stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Groundbreaking cook with Connie content tonight....added tinned tomatoes to a ready mea which was possibly the easiest thing to make from scratch

Groundbreaking cook with Connie content tonight....added tinned tomatoes to a ready mea which was possibly the easiest thing to make from scratch
I can’t believe she thinks £5 for 4 is good value. It’s commonly known that it’s easy to make meals for under £1 per head. I thought she was on a health kick anyway? That sauce looks quite oily to me, I’m guessing as she bought it pre prepared she’s no idea what’s in it. Has she ever heard of cooking from scratch? Not to blow my own horn but like the rest of you, I’m sure I could produce better cookery content.

Reactions: 4
New Thread Suggestion: Connie Simmonds #4 Bandwagon Jumping, “Open Mind”, can’t take the heat? Screams BE KIND

New Thread Suggestion: Connie Simmonds #4 Bandwagon Jumping, “Open Mind”, can’t take the heat? Screams BE KIND
Love it. We need something about how her DNA is responsible for her weight gain and not the freebie Waitrose & M&S junk she shovels down her throat.

• Haha
Christ she is the most miserable cow ever. All these freebie gifted skincare stuff etc and she is moaning about putting it on! Try not gifted Boots own brand Connie!!

Connie has now gone to a new level of a video taking a pop at Tattlers 😂 what Connie can’t seem to understand is that no one here has had a go at her for the way she looks etc. What everyone takes issue with is the way she behaves like not declaring ads but plugging the hell out of them so she can earn that bad boy commission. That’s dishonest Connie. Also the constant moaning about everything and everyone. She’s got a pretty good life from what I can see so really she just lacks gratitude. Then there’s the preaching and bandwagon hopping often on topics she doesn’t understand eg BLM. That’s just an insult Connie, at least be informed if you’re going to preach and then stick to the topic. So if that makes me a troll for taking an issue with her dishonesty, lack of gratitude, poor understanding preachy behaviour then fine but at least I don’t pretend to be an authority on kindness whilst taking pot shots at influencers who are gifted products that I wasn’t. How bizarre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Connie has now gone to a new level of a video taking a pop at Tattlers 😂 what Connie can’t seem to understand is that no one here has had a go at her for the way she looks etc. What everyone takes issue with is the way she behaves like not declaring ads but plugging the hell out of them so she can earn that bad boy commission. That’s dishonest Connie. Also the constant moaning about everything and everyone. She’s got a pretty good life from what I can see so really she just lacks gratitude. Then there’s the preaching and bandwagon hopping often on topics she doesn’t understand eg BLM. That’s just an insult Connie, at least be informed if you’re going to preach and then stick to the topic. So if that makes me a troll for taking an issue with her dishonesty, lack of gratitude, poor understanding preachy behaviour then fine but at least I don’t pretend to be an authority on kindness whilst taking pot shots at influencers who are gifted products that I wasn’t. How bizarre 😂
I don’t think it’s aimed at Tattlers, she was sharing a comment a “troll” left her yesterday telling her to make her mind up about whether she wants to lose weight or not and saying she contradicts herself. I think she’s deleted it from her stories now though.

I don’t think it’s aimed at Tattlers, she was sharing a comment a “troll” left her yesterday telling her to make her mind up about whether she wants to lose weight or not and saying she contradicts herself. I think she’s deleted it from her stories now though.
To be fair I didn’t see that but makes sense. She’s massively double standards herself and yet another person has called her out- this time for taking the mick out of Americans in one of her ads. It’s funny how people who criticise her are “trolls” but when she posts a video like that or makes a bitchy comment she isn’t a troll. She’s absolutely full of it.

Attachments

• Wow
I wonder how long this comment will stay up 👀

To be fair I didn’t see that but makes sense. She’s massively double standards herself and yet another person has called her out- this time for taking the mick out of Americans in one of her ads. It’s funny how people who criticise her are “trolls” but when she posts a video like that or makes a bitchy comment she isn’t a troll. She’s absolutely full of it.
Just posted the same 🙈 I agree with everything you said! When she posted the “troll” comment I couldn’t disagree because it was true as well, she does contradict herself 🤣 she’s doing it for clout to see what gets her engagement up. Like the comment about men the other day, why aren’t men allowed to follow her? Why be bitter about losing followers and assume it’s men because they don’t like you posting a realistic body?

She needs to lay off the ready meals and packet mixes because she’s become salty AF

Attachments

I wonder how long this comment will stay up 👀

Just posted the same 🙈 I agree with everything you said! When she posted the “troll” comment I couldn’t disagree because it was true as well, she does contradict herself 🤣 she’s doing it for clout to see what gets her engagement up. Like the comment about men the other day, why aren’t men allowed to follow her? Why be bitter about losing followers and assume it’s men because they don’t like you posting a realistic body?

She needs to lay off the ready meals and packet mixes because she’s become salty AF
Guarantee that comment gets deleted as soon as she is awake because that’s usually what happens 😂 you’re totally right about the engagement and her bitterness. Maybe if she had some direction in her account, stopped trolling people herself and was honest about ads etc she wouldn’t lose so many followers. Literally her content now is so dull!