Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of a being kind meme posted after she has just been rude to someone who didn’t cause her any malice! Connie ended her reply with a rude attitude (end of?!) This lockdown has been a real eye opener to the see the real Connie. I don’t care how many times she waffles on about being kind. She is a bully if someone doesn’t agree with her stance.
Absolutely spot on. If it doesn’t fit Connie’s narrative, she is really unpleasant. She’s yet another one to preach the be kind because that particular bandwagon looks good but she can’t practise what she preaches.

Reactions: 4
Could be a coincidence but have you seen the amount of comments on that post? People are more likely to comment if they feel you are receiving hate. She’s played that very well

Reactions: 3
Connie really needs to start working on her self esteem and stop posting on Instagram and getting defensive when someone says something negative.

I understand trying to normalise stretch marks, curvier bodies etc but I don’t think Connie’s skin is thick enough to be the person to push this. I actually think she’s causing herself more upset for the sake of Instagram likes. It’s sad when you think about it.

Reactions: 6
Seriously her written English is so poor! Twice she’s written “can’t rid of them” in relation to stretch marks which makes NO sense whatsoever! How does she have a degree? Also attacking someone who commented on the post tagging her in a scrub for her stretch marks just shows how much of a mean girl she is. Clearly Connie can’t read because the person did not write the scrub would get rid of her stretch marks and if anything they were trying to be kind because most people hate their stretch marks but don’t want to admit it. I don’t like this screenshot approach to call people’s comments out because they don’t fit the influencers narrative. It’s nasty, bitchy and encourages the sheep to start hating the commenter.
She’ll have blocked the commenter before posting this as well because she’s a coward. She blocked me for messaging her when she did an ad about those timer plugs, she said she left her straighteners in them and I said “Be careful, my friend had a house fire after doing something similar, you shouldn’t put appliances that can be heated in these types of plugs”.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
All that free stuff there...it’s £100s of pounds...for what?! None of that will be declared And there’s people out there literally risking their life working who don’t earn close to that in a day...because despite Connie believing she’s a key worker providing some sort of essential service it’s a joke. Brands seriously need to consider who they punt stuff out to

All that free stuff there...it’s £100s of pounds...for what?! None of that will be declared And there’s people out there literally risking their life working who don’t earn close to that in a day...because despite Connie believing she’s a key worker providing some sort of essential service it’s a joke. Brands seriously need to consider who they punt stuff out to
I’m amazed brands don’t try to work with more everyday working people like a one off type experience. Personally I’m more likely to buy something if it comes recommended by someone who lives a life similar to mine.

Don’t worry guys Corona Connie has been breaching lockdown again but taking Macie on a play date

Connie once again showing her education was worth it....video she’s trying to post is 23 minutes long (a 23 minute video on a food shop...dear god) Instagram telling her the video needs to be 1-15 mins long....and Connie can’t work out why it won’t post....

Also thought she wasn’t sharing anything about the DNA testing....there have already been a few stories and posts...not sure why I’m surprised

• Haha
Connie once again showing her education was worth it....video she’s trying to post is 23 minutes long (a 23 minute video on a food shop...dear god) Instagram telling her the video needs to be 1-15 mins long....and Connie can’t work out why it won’t post....

Also thought she wasn’t sharing anything about the DNA testing....there have already been a few stories and posts...not sure why I’m surprised
It’s the most blatant plug for a gifted nutrition test. Her genetics are not to blame for her weight, it’s what she eats. The whole thing really pisses me off because people will believe this crap and waste money on it which no doubt Connie and her mate will profit from

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not hating on her kid, as she never asked to be filmed, but who the hell wants to see a two year old eat bread like that? Terrible content.

Why’s she seeing a nutritionist when she did a course to become one last year 🙄
Also as a trained nutrionialist you would surely know all those DNA tests are completely bogus. I watched a program where someone sent off the same sample 5 times under different names. Every single one has a different result from the same DNA 🤣 DNA testing costs a lot much easier to just send someone one of 200 different results options.

• Haha
Also as a trained nutrionialist you would surely know all those DNA tests are completely bogus. I watched a program where someone sent off the same sample 5 times under different names. Every single one has a different result from the same DNA 🤣 DNA testing costs a lot much easier to just send someone one of 200 different results options.
Connie will use any excuse. Her shop doubled up on so many things, I only watched 4 minutes. Rapeseed oil, I don't believe is very good for you. I thought she had a diploma in nutrition..... oh and she shops at Waitrose because she lives next door.......

Waiting for the ‘I’m taking some time away from my phone for macies 2nd birthday’ to make herself look like a caring parent but it’s actually because she’s planned a party with her whole family present

Reactions: 6
It’s absolutely revolting how she eats on camera- picking things out of her teeth actually makes me cringe for her, it’s not relatable, it’s disgusting.

Also her portion size for breakfast is excessive - could be why she’s struggling to lose weight as she wants to - just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“Ricky had Macie yesterday so I basically had the day to myself” - I really feel for Ricky. Work full time all week and then weekends it’s his turn to “have” Macie whilst Connie spends the day watching Netflix

Also lovely bit of content on her live “who the duck is that, you’re getting blocked mate”