Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows she reads this as has changed that mistake for maths whizz connie. Also £7.50 for 4 salmon fillets is not a bargain. She shops at the most expensive places despite working with asda and tesco you never see her buy a food shop there.

Reactions: 5
So her post says you can get from M&S 4 salmon fillers for £7.50 or 2 for £2.50! Ermmm, think she got conned then with the 4 for £7.50 in her pan.
She obviously reads this as she has now corrected it. M&S must be do glad they paid her in December and she can't even get the prices right. Such a great ambassador...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also after ditching Macie at her Mums to “work” she has the cheek to put up a grid post saying all she’s doing 90% of the time is parenting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The last grid post, absolute waffle brain dump.

Has Brads posted anything about the trump protest lol? We know he’s a fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually pity her, another standard ‘early morning’ pic of macie watchin tv and Connie with her eyes closed soooo tired ... my husband works away all week and I’m up since 6 with 3 kids under 5, she hasn’t a clue what real life is !!

Reactions: 3
She really is a joke. She’s already jacked in Brads videos blaming it on pregnancy injuries! She’s not been pregnant for nearly 2 years and I’m sure if this was genuine she’d have conned some kind of freebie treatment for them by now!! Oh, and it’s time to pack Macie off to her mum’s so she can sit on her arse for 2 days! I don’t know how she thinks she’s even remotely relatable. I know of plenty of people who right now are trying to look after their children, do their home schooling whilst either working full time or working from home on top of household chores etc. Connie would not survive!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here she is again with her none urgent dentist appointment and osteopath appointment in a bleeping NATIONAL LOCKDOWN

• Haha
Here she is again with her none urgent dentist appointment and osteopath appointment in a bleeping NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
I was meant to see my dentist in December 2019 but had to cancel it and couldn’t get another appt before corona happened....now they will only see people for emergencies which is fair enough. Connie however has managed to get a whole new fecking smile in that time!!

Also I’m sorry but most people I know/see will try and create some kind of routine where their child sits down at the table/in a chair and eats their meal, breakfast/lunch/tea. It appears Macie is always shoved in front of the TV with food or roaming around eating it. I feel like her stories are the opening scenes to Matilda

Gifted private dental work- not declared
Gifted private osteo - not declared
And can’t do the work outs already.....she is a joke...wonder what the odds are with Ladbroke for her ever doing a weeks workouts

Anyone else uncomfortable with over sharing about their toddler and their behaviour etc?
she is not super nanny?!
She gets engagement from Macie....her tit posts get average 500 likes....stick Macie in the mix and they at least double, if not treble. Poor child is nothing but a marketing tool

• Wow
Two bleeping DAYS child free?! Meanwhile the rest of us haven’t had two minutes child free time since March

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she can play the pregnancy weight and injury card for much longer. Macie must be 2 soon.

• Haha
I don’t think she can play the pregnancy weight and injury card for much longer. Macie must be 2 soon.
I know all women are different but how on earth is she still flogging that one!! She can't do Bradleys plan for what reason sorry? A "pregnancy injury", god, she is an absolute alien.

Bradley says all the time "I was going to be a professional footballer then got an injury":LOL: I know its genuine, just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In Central London aswell..... She's so dislussional
Exactly. She’s so self centred it’s unreal. Nothing she does is relatable. Daily shops at Waitrose and M&S, palms her kid off to do a workout, browses £75 cushions that she’ll get gifted.

I can’t wait to unfollow her once I know if I’ve won the dyson or not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9