Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she alright in the head? Actually sick of her. This treatment is not essential. Why is she travelling to central London for treatment. Surely this isn’t allowed?

Does she realise this is a lockdown and you can only go out for exercise once a day, travel to work, essential appointments and to the supermarket.

If I’m unclear on the rules, please can someone correct me.

Reactions: 6
Is she alright in the head? Actually sick of her. This treatment is not essential. Why is she travelling to central London for treatment. Surely this isn’t allowed?

Does she realise this is a lockdown and you can only go out for exercise once a day, travel to work, essential appointments and to the supermarket.

If I’m unclear on the rules, please can someone correct me.
I don’t believe you’re unclear at all. My understanding was that dental work was on emergency appts only not freebie undeclared IG content. She’s a tit show

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe you’re unclear at all. My understanding was that dental work was on emergency appts only not freebie undeclared IG content. She’s a tit show
Quite honestly she is thick. Why would you post this on social media... well, I know why 🤑🤑🤑 but honestly, this is not essential at all, couldn’t it wait? Please someone take this platform away from her.

Reactions: 5
Great so we have Brads Invisalign lisp and now Connie’s new teeth speech. She sounds weird.

Reactions: 1
I’m not entirely sure why she even had a baby seen as all she does is moan about parenting?! Don’t really know what she expected to be honest.

Also if her and Brad are such fitness experts why doesn’t she do a work out plan that suits her ‘pregnancy injuries’? Like people have already said though don’t think she can keep using that as an excuse for much longer. She’s just a lazy fucker.

Reactions: 8
Her mug which says ‘I’m a mum, what’s your superpower’ - as she drinks tea whilst she is child free for 2 days.

Also, where is the gifted tag on the dressing gown she has been given?!

Clearly she is getting desperate for content if she filmed her teeth being done. No one cares!

Reactions: 7
I would also prefer to keep my dentist fee private if I had in fact paid duck all for it

I would also prefer to keep my dentist fee private if I had in fact paid duck all for it
Ha ha I came here to say this....

Also pleased to see she’s wading in about the new travel rules....waiting for Brads take on it next 🙄

Last edited:
The faked tanned knuckles get me every single time..... What does she look like? Reviewing beauty products when she looks like her hands have been trapped in a vat of wotsits 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming the freebie dental work didn’t include removing the plaque from between her teeth 🤢

Also her make up look with the ‘cheap’ products....she hasn’t managed to pick any of the right colours for her face, I wouldn’t trust her near mine if that’s the case....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Are the bottom getting done or at least made the same shade as the top teeth?

What is she on about with Irish brows?

Reactions: 3
This was so wild! Must be pissed cos no one wanted a teeth Q&A. First question of course would be cost so why not just keep the whole thing private then? Pathetic as ever.

I seriously doubt that she bought all of the makeup products she has been plugging on her stories. Con-nie still hasn’t got the hang of declaring! Also the only reason why she doesn’t want to talk about the cost of the teeth is because she’s consistently failed to tag it as gifted because she hasn’t paid!!

Reactions: 5
She could at least brush her teeth before she shoves another before and after in our faces 🤮 my eyeballs need a shower now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Super angry re the osteo appointment for a minor niggle. I have serious back issues like had surgery levels and I cant see a physio for 2 weeks as not high priority and thats private. She is a complete disgrace and thats def breaking lockdown.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Super angry re the osteo appointment for a minor niggle. I have serious back issues like had surgery levels and I cant see a physio for 2 weeks as not high priority and thats private. She is a complete disgrace and thats def breaking lockdown.
This is the kind of tit that makes me mad. People like Connie shouldn’t be prioritised over people like you who are in pain and need help.

Reactions: 2