Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new pram (which is suitable from birth) looks cheap and horrible looking. it’s £850 which we all know has been gifted. The previous pram was £1,400.

Having experienced being a new mother, I can tell you firsthand that you only buy ONE pram due to how expensive they are and the fact you only need ONE and then once they get to Macie’s age, most relatable parents would buy a pushchair at £40-£60 as the kid is walking around by then and they can get in and out themselves.

The latest pram is for a newborn and Macie is already much too big and won’t get hardly any use out of it. Plus Connie has a THIRD pram which is the one she went for a jog with ONCE.

So wasteful. Greta T would not be impressed.
I had the Ocarro and loved it, the weight limit is on 15kg though which my son hit at 2 so I stopped using it. It’s so wasteful as Maisie probably won’t be far off that

Reactions: 1
I came here to say this! Not all of us ‘choose’ to be in a bad mood 🙄, might be due to the pandemic/recession/unemployment/lack of childcare you moron. Get a grip on the real world. You’ve got childcare, seemingly no money issues, and are flouting the rules left right and centre, hardly anything for her to bloody worry about. If only we were all so lucky!

Reactions: 6
Feeling tit is a choice? Oh yes, you’re right Connie , it must be because I haven’t faked tanned, silly me!

Out of touch idiot.
Connie has no understanding of the real world. She clearly has never had to worry or want for a single thing and it shows by the stupid tactless tit that she says. She’s wrong she’s not the annoying positive person- she’s the naive, inexperienced foot in mouth person. The Queen is more relatable than she is

Reactions: 7
She must be imagining she’s the annoying positive person, because I’m pretty sure we could go back over her posts and she’s about as far away from positive as you can get...

IMG_20210110_203017.jpg

IMG_20210110_203034.jpg

Her " something about me" for new followers. How many new followers is she talking about and I doubt anyone wants to know her tit. Probably will unfollow after reading this caption. Also some of her responses to genuine concern seem passive aggressive at least and rude at most..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also why does she think she’s some sort of foodie....that book contains a recipe for a bacon sandwich.....and let’s not forget the restaurant reviews...

• Haha
Do you know I was just about to jump off a bridge but then I thought...hang on... I’ve got some St Tropez in the cupboard! Cheered me right up! duck me she lives on another planet! Such an insult to anyone with mental health issues thinking there is a remedy as trivial as bloody fake tan
all influencers are the same... they experience a bit of sadness or a bit of anxiety and then claim they are experts on mental health issues. Some of their followers will be experiencing crippling mental health problems at the moment and whilst every MH problem is valid just have a think about what you are posting first!

Reactions: 5
If you want to feel tit, that’s your choice?! Has she actually put that. We are in the middle of a pandemic/lockdown, it effects everyone differently but I can probably say, everyone has had a bad day or two. Maybe even three! Not by choice, because we are all in a really crappy situation. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If you want to feel tit, that’s your choice?! Has she actually put that. We are in the middle of a pandemic/lockdown, it effects everyone differently but I can probably say, everyone has had a bad day or two. Maybe even three! Not by choice, because we are all in a really crappy situation. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is that what Caroline Flack chose to do?

Gosh, it is the MOST INSULTING thing to say for anyone suffering from mental health issues. I am actually speechless. How dare she!!

Ohhhhh finding this thread has made me happy! Read through it for a while now nodding and saying ‘yes!’ ‘Yes, exactly!’ repeatedly. 😂

Whatever she was feeding Macie this morning- looked like a piece of white cardboard with peanut butter- looks absolutely foul. I thought you were meant to encourage your kids to eat healthily ie cereal...

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed that she is forever commenting on other influencers posts but ignores her own followers? I have posted comments a few times when she has directly asked questions or wanted engagement and never had any acknowledgement as she is too busy chasing other blue tick accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5