Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Feeling shit is a choice? Oh yes, you’re right Connie , it must be because I haven’t faked tanned, silly me!

Out of touch idiot.
Connie has no understanding of the real world. She clearly has never had to worry or want for a single thing and it shows by the stupid tactless shit that she says. She’s wrong she’s not the annoying positive person- she’s the naive, inexperienced foot in mouth person. The Queen is more relatable than she is

Reactions: 7

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
I think she’s done this to try and get them to notice her! The message said ‘you should work for Nike hun!’ Then she’s tagged as many of their handles as possible.

Tbh i wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote the message herself
Just-dont-do-it
Sit on the sofa and moan online instead

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Christ that 10 min video bitching about other influencers is hard going. I lasted 90 seconds because she spends so long actually getting her words out and really it was just her whinging about not getting a free holiday! She’s hardly a saint. She is plugging £4K gifted Invisalign along with all the expensive baby gear, clothes and makeup products!
Oh my so hypocritical. Her and Bradley are the exact people she is speaking about. Him with the sponsored Mercedes, Breitling watch sponsorship, the luxury trips to Ibiza etc. He sells the luxury lifestyle and she is part of that as his employee, without this sponsorship he couldn't afford to pay her. The average 27 year old living in London cannot afford that lifestyle and to own a place in Ealing like he has.

Say What

Chatty Member
Wow wow wow she really does know how to make herself unlikeable. “Not going to miss out on the commission from this bad boy” with the AFFF link. So where was the previous declarations whilst she was parading the UD cream on her stories earlier this week? Connie has shown her real side- basically buy it because I want your money! Zero fucks given about promoting decent affordable products to followers that she professes to care about 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Say What

Chatty Member
Frankly as someone who has had to have treatment for mental health, Connie is one of the last people I would go to for help. I can’t imagine she would understand some of the complex issues people face or be able to stump up much empathy because it’s all about her and her latest attempt to make money. It is not easy supporting people who are struggling and it certainly shouldn’t be done for economic gain. I can’t understand why she doesn’t return to and stick with the MUA which was how she initially became successful on the gram!

• Haha
Poor zizzi, poor Connie more like as she might have to pay for food

Also since when does she ‘run a house’ she’s still surrounded by moving boxes

So she is out at the park with her best friends kid now.... that’s the one in the swing, the same one where Connie went to the 1 year olds birthday party with over 20 people there.

They do not live anywhere near each other so clearly she hasn’t understood the message of STAY AT HOME.

Yesterday she was at Black Park with her Nan, grandad, mum, Dad, Ricky and Macie!

There is going to be an announcement at 5pm tonight and they’re planning to stop allowing one person to meet another person from a household due to idiots like Connie who go on an outdoor play date.

This is why her Instagram is one great failure. She can’t do basic stuff. She is so selfish.

MissVanjie

Can't believe the smugness.... Never walk outside alone after 8pm.
Oh to have the luxury and privelidge.
Also rather than commenting about the subject, somehow making the subject about her and what she'd do. Dear God the fella was a police officer, noone would ever be prepared for that scenario no matter how many precautions you take.
She really is well off the mark with this I hope she reads this and deletes the story it's just so insensitive and makes me really sad.

Connie hun... here’s the scooby do mystery bus just for you!

‘How did Macie catch something when we have been isolating at home?’

Here are three possibilities...

1. Your family outing to black park (let’s hope grandad hasn’t caught it too!)🌲

2. Your meet-up with your friend who has a little girl. Remember they were all over one another as little ones do... holding hands and sitting touching one another on the swing. 👯

3. Your walk with your brother where he was pushing Macie on her bike, touching the handle which you’d end up touching and Macie probably touched too. 🏃🏽‍♀️

Golly gosh, can’t think there she caught it from either Connie. It’s really hard to pinpoint with SO MANY LOCKDOWN BREACHES!! Poor little Macie is now suffering and no child should suffer. I feel sorry for the poor little one. Completely unavoidable if you’d stuck to the rules instead of bending them all the time.

• Heart

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Her brother treated her....except he works with the company so surely that should be got a freebie
Came on to say the same thing. He got a huge delivery from them before Christmas. Such a thoughtful brother to give is sister something he got for free for Christmas. Well it is the thought that counts I guess 🤷 🙃

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
Connie’s been reading here....sorry having her inbox filled by people asking if she’s pregnant....
She literally said the last time she was tired like that she was pregnant... why is she saying ‘everyone’s asking if I’m pregnant. If I’m tired I must be pregnant apparently’

YOU MENTIONED IT CONNIE!

Say What

Chatty Member
No way! she needs one to sort her life out 🤦‍♀️ Is she for real?! This has to be a wind up.
How can someone so negative and lazy be a life coach?? It can’t be an intense course if it’s done in 4 months. It’s probably an hour a week 😂

Ontherunrun

Poor Macie. She’s needs something to do all day no wonder she is acting up she is just bored! That’s on the parents not her. Had an extra laugh at the mention of slowing down next week before Christmas. It’s been so manic building that one piece of IKEA furniture and whining on the sofa at your child for content.

So Connie now may have miscarried (for engagement)? This is just so shameless my days! I was impressed to see her actually engaging with Macie in some learning even if all for the gram but then saw it’s just an ad! 🙄
I thought the same thing - ‘wow she is actually engaging with her child and not moaning about her for once’ ... then saw it was an Ad! Connie shouldn’t have any more children as Macie doesn’t make her happy. Never ever heard of a mother moan about their child as much as she does. Poor Macie. Plenty of followers who are desperate for kids and you have her being ungrateful for the one she has.

Last edited:

Say What

Chatty Member
She’s just shat on herself by reposting Elliots video of Macie. We all said she wouldn’t be sticking to the rules and what a surprise here’s Corona Connie in a house full of Simmonds. Give it a week and they’ll all be infected and she’ll be preaching again.