Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It is what it is

She clearly WANTS to lose weight at some level so let’s just wait 6 months and if she’s managed it because of the magical DNA results then great for her. According to everything she’s plugging it should now be possible.

I’m happy to start taking bets

Reactions: 7

DinosaursLayEggs

The washing can wait? I mean, it takes 2 seconds to stick a wash on, it could have been done whilst she did her workout? I totally understand not having the time to deep clean, but there are so many tasks that take seconds to do, why let them build up?

Just seen a story about the couple that Connie shared the other day who got kicked off a flight because their child couldn’t wear a mask....they’ve gone on their holiday and left their child behind...they’ve said they’re sad she can’t join them but they didn’t want to miss out so it’s better she stayed with someone....why do I feel like that’s something Connie would do?!

• Wow

Say What

Chatty Member
Here we go more plugging for Bradley without declaring it. Also the whole I’m a working mum with 2 jobs is laughable. Connie has never had a real job except sitting on her sofa and moaning about her toddler. Seriously I wish she’d just be quiet

Say What

Chatty Member
The Bondi Boost posts and stories are such a con. She’s trying to make out her hair was a frazzled mess beforehand but I’ll bet she hadn’t washed or combed it in that photo and then she posts her after picture and says it’s all down to the product. It’s a blatant lie where she has just washed and styled her hair. The shampoo & conditioner on BB are usually £45! Didnt Connie promise to use more high street affordable brands? No sign of that at the moment! Oh, and the before photo gives a lovely shot of what she really looks like. If I hear the words mid size or size 14 from her again, I’m going to scream because it’s another out and out lie!

B00123

I can’t believe she thinks anyone would hire a life coach who’s a 28 year old from a wealthy family and never had so much as a full time job. But yes please take my money and help me make my own life better! What the hell is she going to be able to contribute to anyone

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Just gotta say if influences are not essential workers why does she keep sending macie to her mums so she can ‘work’?

B00123

Lol at her saying she’s going to raise Macie by ‘leading by example’. If Macie aspires to be a sloth when she’s older then you’re leading by an amazing example Connie!

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
Really sick of her body image obsession. It’s not healthy! The only reason she thinks everyone is obsessed with being slim/‘perfect’ is because she is.

Just because Connie is the size she is, doesn’t mean she is obligated to shove it down our throats that being anything but a size 8 is acceptable.

She tries to advocate being healthy and comfortable in your own skin yet she is constantly saying she wants to lose weight and be healthier. So much mixed messaging.

She’s constantly using filters at the moment too which I think is hypocritical since she had a lady on her podcast who started the #dropthefilter campaign and of course Connie was an advocate and singing her praises but a week later she’s using filters.

Connie clearly isn’t happy in herself and it shows, so I don’t know why she’s pretending she is, then in the next breath telling us all she wants to lose weight.

Her content is all over the place. Her bio keeps changing too I’ve noticed so she obviously doesn’t even know what her focus is.

• Heart

DinosaursLayEggs

All this alluding to pregnancy is driving me up the wall. “This looks like a pregnancy craving” nope, looks like jacket potato and beans to me, something I’d happily make myself for a quick lunch. No need to bring pregnancy into it unless you actually are pregnant

MirandaGOT

It’s absolutely revolting how she eats on camera- picking things out of her teeth actually makes me cringe for her, it’s not relatable, it’s disgusting.

Also her portion size for breakfast is excessive - could be why she’s struggling to lose weight as she wants to - just a thought.

• Wow

belle0610

Chatty Member
Moaning about a bad night with a “baby”, Macie isn’t a baby any more and she’s lucky she can lay around on her sofa moaning and doesn’t have to go to work! Oh and ship the “baby” off to her mums 2 days a week 🙄

Ontherunrun

Enjoying this food taster content already:
the pepperoni pizza dip is great if you like pepperoni pizza or dip....... wow thanks for the that so glad it’s no wonder M&S chose you for the role with such a deep and emotive vocabulary when it comes to tastes and flavour

• Haha

Ontherunrun

Giving Con a wide berth these days but just saw the start of her stories she said she never ever walks home even if it was 8pm... having grown up in London? This girl lives on a different planet. She really does. All the people who have no choice but to walk home alone as they are coming from work, life events on a daily basis and don’t have the privilege of being home all day or calling your mum to pick you up

PoseyNarker

New tattler here! I’m so pleased I’m not the only one who finds her moaning and laziness irritating!! I work full time as a teacher with 3 kids and I manage to get the washing and housework done everyday AND take my children out. What exactly does she do with her child?!

She’ll have to accept Macie won’t be a priority either especially now because all the keyworker and vulnerable children will take priority for spaces. Connie is going to get a shock when she tries to put Macie into nursery.
She’ll probably say she is a key worker 😂😂

• Haha