Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Absolutely NO pressure, Ricky 😬
Do you know what her and Sam Faiers have in common? That their partners will NEVER propose because they still have a shred of freedom 😂

He wasn’t very ‘kind’ to her. Shared her exercise thing from misguided saying she wasn’t very good and should leave it to the professionals. He deleted it but it caused a stir. She shared some on her stories about it. I was really disappointed in him. I see him in a completely different light after this. View attachment 405842
Brads a complete prick. He’s hardly the right person to critique her. I’ve seen some of his stuff- it’s expensive, it’s not for beginners and frankly you could get most of it off YouTube. His head is firmly rammed up his backside!

Reactions: 6
Oh but don’t forget she’s under no obligation to post about #gifted things.

How do you think that convo went?

Connie : hello my parent’s paving is dirty and it just will not do for my #ad pics. will you do it for free to make my aesthetic better? Xoxo

Just plain weird.
As if a company randomly messaged Connie and says I noticed your slabs are a bit grubby for you fancy a free clean for a sponsored post.
she’s a joke

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
I totally understand. It’s people like the simmonds mixing and carrying on that causes the harsh rules to be applied to everyone else. You only have to look across a few influencer threads on here to see how they have travelled, seen their families and mixed with friends whilst the rest of us haven’t had those luxuries. I don’t blame you for seeing your family by the way, you have to do what’s right for you. I’m just expecting Connie to be on insta moaning like the hypocrite she is.
Thank you for being understanding 🤗 it’s so frustrating for all of us who have followed the rules and made huge sacrifices to see people like Connie blatantly take the piss and make things so much worse for everyone. Now I’m feeling more rational, I’m going to think about it....I always do this, blow my top, rant & rave and then think rationally about things 😂

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Yep. You can disagree with the governments policies or the handling of free school meals and campaign/champion for something to be done. But what’s the point in just saying I don’t trust this politician etc? Not really a groundbreaking opinion! She just wants to sound like she’s informed but she hasn’t got a clue. Rich and pampered her whole life, she wouldn’t know what it’s like to actually work and make difficult decision day in day out!

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
What an absolute LIBERTY. She feels lonely?! What about all those people who live alone and have been shielding since March 2020 and all the others who are on their own, childless and not local enough to a friend to create a support bubble?

She definitely needs help if she feels lonely after spending time with both her brothers, her mum, her Dad, her Nan and Grandad, her friend with her little girl and also Roots the dog!

‘I’m not able to do everything I want and no one is influenced by the products I try to make them buy’ more like. Pull the other one.
She’s an absolute spoilt brat. If she was a single mum with her baby/ babies alone at home, like many women out there I would understand. But she has so many family and friends around her ?! piss off connie

Whatever123

VIP Member
I mean... a whole new level of stupid!! On the podcast, they discussed that it’s now against ASA guidelines to promote a beauty product and use a filter on your face!

She is just unbelievable. She will claim she didn’t know because it’s not a cream etc but she literally says in the post ‘help maintain luscious locks and healthy skin and nails’ ... false advertising when you add a filter!!

So much for self acceptance and not feeling pressure to meet beauty standards... or does that not apply Connie, if it’s not to do with weight?? My lord, she is a hypocrite!!

Complains about delivery drivers not doing their job properly... she can’t do her own ‘job’ properly. She’s disgraceful.

• Heart

B00123

Giving Con a wide berth these days but just saw the start of her stories she said she never ever walks home even if it was 8pm... having grown up in London? This girl lives on a different planet. She really does. All the people who have no choice but to walk home alone as they are coming from work, life events on a daily basis and don’t have the privilege of being home all day or calling your mum to pick you up
Exactly! Very much doubt a nurse finishing a 12 hour shift at 7pm has much choice but to walk home every day in the dark. Lucky Connie was able to afford taxis or call Daddy every time.

I can’t see how she has the profile to be a loose woman. No one will have any idea who the hell she is!
And what will she talk about? How tired she is? How it’s so hard having a child and 2, sorry that’ll be 3 jobs....they would rip her to bits
It’s just desperate....she might get on if they want to perve at Bradley...

• Wow
She must be imagining she’s the annoying positive person, because I’m pretty sure we could go back over her posts and she’s about as far away from positive as you can get...

It is what it is

E52E268A-3E34-41EA-8C61-FD4C4F3CA4DD.png

what is she trying to say here?
“Mrs know it all”? She isn’t a Mrs
“Miss know it all”? Is I think what she’s trying to say
“Misses know it all”? Is she talking about herself in the plural form?

not sure how she’s going to sort people lives out if she hasn’t even got her own basic spelling sorted out. Can you imagine the notes you would receive from her after a session!?!?

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Wow she’s so rude! Rach had a valid point!! Yet again Connie doesn’t like being called out for not doing her piss easy job properly and then decided to post a story attacking people for criticising her. When is she going to realise there is a clear difference between being bitchy and pulling people up for not doing something properly or following rules. I don’t even know how she keeps followers because the way she speaks to some people is out and out vile!

Here goes another plug on Connie’s nutritional money spinner. Some supplements that she took once 3 months ago have resurfaced...most of the vitamins contained in the sachets can be found in the multivitamins that supermarkets sell for a fraction of the price. Body image is just another currency to Connie when trying to make money
Exactly! They hardly did much given she had, and I quote ‘NO ENERGY’ for months on stories from 2 weeks ago. All long time followers know it’s a lie. I bet it doesn’t get more than 200 likes. Also, beauty from the inside out? Connie love, sort your jealousy out first because there is nothing beautiful shining through to your followers.

Say What

Chatty Member
I came on to say the same thing. Captioned 'Was lucky to have met you' by her own admission she met her once, at that bbq at Bradley's, hardly enough time to get to know someone.
It’s the lowest of low grabs for engagement. If they knew her so well where were they when she was struggling? Nothing more than hangers on

Say What

Chatty Member
So much moaning about Macie today. Whining about the toy that came with a magazine...yes it’s annoying but your daughter is having fun and learning at the same time so why is that such a big deal? She won’t eat her dinner? Is it because it’s just been dumped in front of her with no incentive or input from anyone? I know of people who can’t have children and would break someone’s arm to have one and this just makes my heart sad for those people because they’d cherish every single moment.

she won’t say where they’ve moved to, just that it’s not the same borough. It’ll be killing her she’s not in her previous Ealing anymore. Can imagine it’s somewhere like Hounslow which she’ll never want to admit to

• Haha