Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s not relatable. Dirty dishes on the side from dinner yes, a few toys on the floor....just do a bit as you go, that’s an absolute pigsty....in fact it’s an insult to pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Accredited life coach in 20 weeks....err ok then 🙄
Makes me laugh every time I read it! I have a friend who’s a life coach, it’s his calling - he’s been through some super tough things and really dark lows but always overcome them and he was always someone people turned to for advice anyway as he was incredibly non judgemental.

Connie can’t even overcome her pile of laundry??

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
This woman has an encyclopaedia of excuses. I have never met a woman who uses her period as an excuse to not do stuff. It’s not an illness, it’s part and parcel of being female and you just get on with it! I’m sick of these people using feeble excuses to try and hide their laziness.

B00123

Ah there she goes again encouraging her kid to stick her hand in tea. Fab parenting. Even if her tea is lukewarm, how does Macie know not to stick her hand in any boiling cup? Thick as shit

See Brads and his girlfriend have already gone to her parents 🙄 Haven’t seen my folks for a year and doubt I’ll be seeing them anytime soon. But as long as the Simmonds’ are ok.

• Angry

Lechat

VIP Member
Thread title thanks to @Thatswhattatsaid

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/connie-simmonds-2-lazy-mum-guilt-complainer-but-no-time-for-a-personal-trainer.9078/

Right folks, new thread so add to your watchlists.

Connie has moved to a new flat and first priority was to beg for a sofa. The other identified upside to the new flat is being able to lie in bed and see her 1 year watching tv in the lounge so she doesn’t have to get up.... erm great 🧐

The cook with Connie series continues. It involves opening jars and packet mixes. So if you actually wanted some *checks notes* cooking skills and tip, I would look elsewhere. Fully expecting an episode to cover how to microwave a ready meal soon 🤣

Covid wise she contracted it, spread it to her family and didn’t even complete a full isolation because umm the rules don’t apply to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The new pram (which is suitable from birth) looks cheap and horrible looking. it’s £850 which we all know has been gifted. The previous pram was £1,400.

Having experienced being a new mother, I can tell you firsthand that you only buy ONE pram due to how expensive they are and the fact you only need ONE and then once they get to Macie’s age, most relatable parents would buy a pushchair at £40-£60 as the kid is walking around by then and they can get in and out themselves.

The latest pram is for a newborn and Macie is already much too big and won’t get hardly any use out of it. Plus Connie has a THIRD pram which is the one she went for a jog with ONCE.

So wasteful. Greta T would not be impressed.

Connie we all see through your covid breaching lies. As if you got all dressed up like that to blow kisses and wave to your Nan through the window with Macie. We all know you all went over there with your mum.

Reactions: 6

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Ohhhhh finding this thread has made me happy! Read through it for a while now nodding and saying ‘yes!’ ‘Yes, exactly!’ repeatedly. 😂

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
“I got 423 likes on my “live, love and be you” post on a floral background and from that moment I knew my destiny was to be a life coach.

Can she coach herself out of terrible content as the first task?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
she blames Macie for being tired, unproductive, unhealthy. It’s quite awful really. She needs to take responsibility for herself.

Ontherunrun

It’s sad cos there’s never any acknowledgement of her privilege or any attempt to do anything to help anyone else. It’s all about her. Mum life is so tough for her, a crazy morning yesterday was going to the post office and food shopping. I have a life hack for her: do a WEEKLY food shop maybe when you have childcare or with Ricky that way you’re not “going to shop” on your to do list every bloody day. Same with the washing I mean, do the bulk of it once a week when you have help at home.... it’s not rocket science it’s just life.