Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Christ she is the most miserable cow ever. All these freebie gifted skincare stuff etc and she is moaning about putting it on! Try not gifted Boots own brand Connie!!

Reactions: 2

B00123

That washing is disgusting. How has she got space in a 2 bed flat to hoard 2 weeks worth of clean washing?! Absolute minger

I thought Brad would have shut up today after having a go at Zara McDermott for her poor form?! I’m surprised Connie wasn’t sticking up for him!

Whatever123

VIP Member
I can’t believe she talks about baby 2 when she can’t cope with having Macie and already calls her names!
More content for the gram of course ! I’ve listened to her podcasts and she doesn’t ever gush about Macie, she just moans about her. I actually find it uncomfortable.

Say What

Chatty Member
It’s so disingenuous, wording it so it looks like it’s been given away.....
Also her latest reel....drug store make up look....we are not American, I do not know anyone that calls it a drug store 🙄
This bugs me a lot. So many British influencers calling it a drug store. No it’s Boots or Superdrug and they are called high street brands! They would never say “oh I’m off to the drug store” so why copy it from across the pond?

Say What

Chatty Member
I totally agree. The eye makeup looked s**t. She does the same thing over and over and doesn’t even do it particularly well.
I think the eye makeup bugged me most of all because she smeared that pencil on so it had no shape or definition and then managed to get mascara all over the top of it. I wouldn’t be able to go out if I had done mine so messily!

maybe if she had an actual job she’d find there was plenty of support for working mums....and also she worked her butt off...to get 500 likes on a post....I’m not sure that’s anything to be proud of...new week, new Connie though...until Tuesday.....

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Here she goes again 😂
- I’m on a diet
- I don’t need to diet I’m proud of my curves
- I’ve been exercising three times a week
- I really need to exercise more
- My size doesn’t define me
- #Size14Fashion

Just admit you’re too lazy to stick to a proper fitness schedule Connie, surely that’s the only reason? Not as if she lacks in spare time is it.
Or too lazy to stick to any kind of schedule. Her life is just so hectic!!!!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Promoting another razor brand. Its so ridiculous 6 fake tan brands, 5 shampoos, 2 razor brands, 25 make up brands, multiple lingerie brands. Notmal people pick a brand they like and stick with it. Not whoever is the biggest bidder!
Absolutely, she has no usp, just sells whatever she can. I have said before she would do so much better if she stuck to one or two main things, maybe make-up and mum stuff, then she would have much better credibility and followers. She certainly needs better management.