Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reallyreallyreally

Also Lydia Millen has the decency to write ad at the start of every post that is an ad. She isnt even deceptive sneaking it at the end. So maybe connie should take a leaf out of her book rather than slating her

Reactions: 3

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
So Bradley is back at the girlfriend's parents place for Christmas. Travelling all around this week, Hertfordshire, Ealing, Covent Garden and God knows where in between. People like this are the reason we are in a lockdown again 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Shanayasahni

I can’t imagine saying that I can’t ‘Mum’ anymore. Or call my daughter a ‘human slug’. I’m finding her stories are really disturbing. Or does she do it for attention?
People like her Shldnt have kids if this is her coping mechanism lol

B00123

If taking your child home from the park because it’s started to rain doesn’t just sum up how truly selfish this bitch is then I don’t know what does. It’s fucking rain. Put a hat on and get over yourself.

If there’s one thing we’ve all learnt about Connie is that she doesn’t know her arse from her elbow. There is not one thing that she says or does that is either a) truthful or b) lasts more than about 5 minutes

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
I actually pity her, another standard ‘early morning’ pic of macie watchin tv and Connie with her eyes closed soooo tired ... my husband works away all week and I’m up since 6 with 3 kids under 5, she hasn’t a clue what real life is !!

Sloppys

VIP Member
Yes their flat was totally overpriced and they will never sell it at that price. Less chance of selling after March due to the stamp duty holiday ending.
I think I’ve missed this but why isn’t she just living in the flat she owns instead of renting another one?

Say What

Chatty Member
I died when I saw the story of the laptop and she claimed she’d had a typo of no work. Connie, you haven’t done a days work in all the time I’ve seen you on the gram!

Sloppys

VIP Member
Here we go... another Monday, another attempt at her getting fit 😂 it’s like bloody Groundhog Day!

New year nee me for Connie, she’s got a routine now apparently....what the bet she ends up staying in bed until 8am and moaning that Macie is difficult so she can’t exercise but that’s totally relatable isn’t it guys?!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Breaking lockdown rules again 😡 she’s obviously with her brother Elliott today. He’s definitely not in her childcare bubble!
I wonder if anyone will pull her up on it. You are able to meet 1 other person from another household for a walk so I guess technically she isn't breaking the rules, that is if it just her and Elliott, which I would think is unlikely knowing Connie.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Pop of colour where exactly?

Came to say the exact same thing! It bugs the hell out of me that she so blatantly lies about her size. She’s not massive so I don’t get the need to try and claim to be mid size all day long
Deffo 16-18 nothing to be ashamed of.

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
I’m petty but I haaaaate those fucking reins/ handles/ strap things for toddlers like why can’t she just hold her hand

• Heart