Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What did he say about Zara?
He wasn’t very ‘kind’ to her. Shared her exercise thing from misguided saying she wasn’t very good and should leave it to the professionals. He deleted it but it caused a stir. She shared some on her stories about it. I was really disappointed in him. I see him in a completely different light after this.
3643078D-BD37-42ED-80E8-9E55AF0524E6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Say What

Chatty Member
All that free stuff there...it’s £100s of pounds...for what?! None of that will be declared And there’s people out there literally risking their life working who don’t earn close to that in a day...because despite Connie believing she’s a key worker providing some sort of essential service it’s a joke. Brands seriously need to consider who they punt stuff out to
I’m amazed brands don’t try to work with more everyday working people like a one off type experience. Personally I’m more likely to buy something if it comes recommended by someone who lives a life similar to mine.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
If I remember correctly this is the second time she’s accused couriers of stealing her parcels. How about use your brain Constance. Given the amount of parcels (undeclared gifts) you receive, it’s highly likely something will get lost in transit once in a while. Get off your high fucking horse
Exactly, so rude to blame the couriers who are just doing their job. Makes me so angry. Everything is delayed these days delivery times and confirmations have to be taken with a grain of salt.

I’m sick to death of charities donating stuff to these influencers. That mama set from mindful mummies is over £100 worths of free stuff. They are trying to raise money for mental health charities. I now make a point of not buying from people like this if they have gifted or paid an ‘influencer’
Wow - I can’t see many people actually paying that amount for the items either. Connie’s donation will be £5.

SR9922

The quotes bug the bejesus out of me because she preaches be kind, love yourself blah blah but does the total opposite and then accuses people of being trolls when they call her out. You guys are totally right- she’s obsessed with her body image and it’s because she’s overweight. The only way Connie will ever deal with her weight is by being honest to herself. Not blaming DNA or her child or some common bacterial infection. Believe me it’s hard, I’ve been trying to lose the same 20kg for the last 5 years but I’ve realised that the only source of blame is me and therefore it can only be who does something about it. I’m not saying give yourself a beating but taking a good hard long look at yourself and what you eat and the calorie deficit is where you start. In a way, Connie’s consistent dishonesty is very sad because she lies to herself as well as everyone else.

So I just listened to that podcast. Frankly I was appalled that she lied about incorrectly declaring because a couple of people on here have emails from the ASA stating that she did do something wrong and it would be seriously damaging if that went on the gram and she was tagged. Yet again Connie went against her own “be kind” mantra because her and Sasha then proceeded to call the reporter bored and laughed at them. Clearly malicious there and a total conflict of what they were discussing there. It shocks me that these women are given a platform and billed as do-gooders when they are actually fake and unpleasant.

We were right...DNA test was gifted as part of an undeclared collab to help emthenutritionist out because guess what Connie doesn’t want to talk about the cost and they’re now doing a Q&A....absolutely shameful trying to slyly plug the DNA test
It’s so obvious it’s part of a collab the amount of times she’s mentioned it now is beyond a joke! I really want someone to ask how come her family are fat if it’s part of her DNA/genes and she what bullshit answer she gives!

The issue is what content does she really provide outside of the ads?! Nothing.

Gotta say I have respect for people like the PT James Smith as he is controversial and has a big following but does zero ads.
He’s a prick but can’t fault him for that!

Didn’t realise you were meant to wear your mask under your nose....

forgot the main ingredient for cook with Connie, the packet mix?

and she’s gone for it building the drawers....can’t wait for IKEA to be tagged, trying to pass the blame because she’s fucked it up

Say What

Chatty Member
Only 6 books left on amazon....I’d hope there isn’t going to be a reprint.....

Connie complains she’s not losing weight despite her healthy fish dinner.....shot of pan swimming in oil might give you a clue there....
The amount of oil she cooks with is obscene. Personally I prefer fry light because it doesn’t leave that oily fatty taste although some things do need oil or they’re just not right 😂

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Have to say the latest guest on her podcast, the skipping girl...Good for her and everything but you can’t make a whole podcast out of a girl who took up skipping in lockdown.
Because Connie is desperate for guests. Next she will have Bradley on for his mental health expertise given his posts last week....... She just needs to get a proper job

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
She said she worked 3 jobs to pay for her flat but put down 15% as she was self employed? I’m confused. What were the three self employed jobs she had in 2018 or before. Porky pies.

She’s still in bed past 8am! For gods sake I’ve been up for 1.5hrs already, started on housework and the closest thing I have to a child, is a teenage dachshund! Poor Macie just wants her mum to get up and play but her lazy mum just wants to sit in bed even though she does sod all everyday!
Ha ha I came here to say this...she has a child under 2 and is still in bed after 8am....I also have dachshund and no children (and covid) and I’ve been up since half 6....because stuff still needs to get done and I’ve chosen to do that rather than try to pretend to strangers on the internet that I’m relatable
She’s a lazy mare