Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
@Boutros-Boutros Ghali I’m absolutely gutted for you and your family that you have tested positive. I hope you’re not suffering too much with covid. Unfortunately there are people like Bradley and Connie who don’t give a shit that there is a human cost to their actions. They deserve to be fined because they are the reason we are stuck in these measures all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
Oh my god she must be deluded about Loose women!!! All of the women have careers behind them and have achieved so much!! She thinks she is something special😂 I am gobsmacked!

does anyone know what Ricky does?

SR9922

Second time she’s moaned about some mystery person and the £1200 “essential” boots?
Bet if someone sent her a pair she wouldn’t say no??!!
It’s Lydia Millen that she’s referring too I think. Lydias page is aimed at luxury and high end following, she might be showy but her and Connie have completely differnce target audiences. Lydias page is also much more consistent than Connies! I’m also sure Brad has done ads with Mercedes in the past, a higher end car brand in my eyes, but she seems to have forgotten that! She is obviously jealous, because why else call out another person they are just doing the same as what she is just targeting a different audience with differnt products!

frustrated

She's just been on her story talking about this DNA nutrition test and said she is paying for it. A quick look at the website says "prices from £380".

Seriously her written English is so poor! Twice she’s written “can’t rid of them” in relation to stretch marks which makes NO sense whatsoever! How does she have a degree? Also attacking someone who commented on the post tagging her in a scrub for her stretch marks just shows how much of a mean girl she is. Clearly Connie can’t read because the person did not write the scrub would get rid of her stretch marks and if anything they were trying to be kind because most people hate their stretch marks but don’t want to admit it. I don’t like this screenshot approach to call people’s comments out because they don’t fit the influencers narrative. It’s nasty, bitchy and encourages the sheep to start hating the commenter.
She’ll have blocked the commenter before posting this as well because she’s a coward. She blocked me for messaging her when she did an ad about those timer plugs, she said she left her straighteners in them and I said “Be careful, my friend had a house fire after doing something similar, you shouldn’t put appliances that can be heated in these types of plugs”.

• Wow

Whatever123

VIP Member
Perhaps I’d be inclined to believe her if she didn’t take the story down and explained how the generator worked but obviously she’s lying through her teeth so there’s no explanation to be given.

How bizarre to not do it fairly! What was the reason? So strange as she doesn’t seem to know the winner

She’s such a twat. If there was a free M&S meal on the side of the road she’d have found somewhere to pull over. I’m sure I wouldn’t want this massive twat getting in my business if I was having a tough day with my kids anyway. Fuck off you do-gooder
If she’d have pulled over no doubt she’d have her camera in the poor woman’s face 🙄

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Another bandwagon hop from Connie and more ill informed opinions about the Oprah interview. Connie hun, if we are all such racists who made Meghan feel like killing herself why would she and Harry want to keep their titles, patronage, privileges and so on? She’s unbelievably naive and trying to link this all up with her “life coaching”. It’s clumsy and frankly shows yet again that she really doesn’t have much up top.
She needs some real life experience before she can be a life coach. Connie, Connie if you are going to put your opinion out there, make sure it is an informed one.

Say What

Chatty Member
If you’re a single adult household, you can team up with one other household. Would that work for you?
I’m technically not a single household as I have a housemate so we are technically a household 😞

Am pretty sure that’s where she was for her food earlier.....
I thought this after seeing the plate of food. No doubt she’ll plead childcare bubble if anyone challenged her.

Say What

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it curious how Connie has just launched a new well-being podcast and now she’s continuously hinting at her mental health and self esteem. Is this another self diagnosis like the PCOS & yesterday’s IBS?

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
It’s a tough day for Connie. She’s fallen foul to the classic Christmas PR and her sofa will now arrive in the New Year. I don’t know why she bought into this- DFS and all the big furniture chains make this promise every year so everyone can have the perfect sofa at Christmas and I have only ever heard that it goes tits up. If she’s that desperate why not nip down to the local charity furniture store and buy one for the next few weeks? You get some amazing buys in those shops and it’s not that expensive. I bought one and it lasted years all for £35!!
And now Dwell customer service have been in touch and will loan her a sofa until the one she ordered is ready....... unbelievable 😮

Sloppys

VIP Member
Hilarious that she would repost this, after posting a quote on her page basically slagging off Lydia Mullen and any other influencer who can afford more than she can 🤣
probs sharing it from in the style cuz she’s on the beg for a collection with them 🙈

Niknak50

So glad I didn’t fall for that bs and pay £45 for shampoo and £170 on a ghd wand
To be fair the GHD hot brush is amazing! I’ve got awful frizzy hair and it does wonders for my hair. I didn’t buy it off her recommendation though