Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
So her post says you can get from M&S 4 salmon fillers for £7.50 or 2 for £2.50! Ermmm, think she got conned then with the 4 for £7.50 in her pan.
She obviously reads this as she has now corrected it. M&S must be do glad they paid her in December and she can't even get the prices right. Such a great ambassador...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just find it so disappointing that she tried to make out that she gifted the other pram when she was touting it for sale on the sly just a few weeks ago. She’s blatantly sold it and been given another one which is just unspeakable really. The only charity thing she’s done was those poor quality T-shirt’s which she would have earned from. I never see her donating stuff or even selling stuff and giving the proceeds to charity. I give away 90% of my unwanted things to charity and try to buy there where I can.
Remember when she’d put those scabby trainers on droop. Again no charity she just sold her unwanted clothes

Say What

Chatty Member
See Brads and his girlfriend have already gone to her parents 🙄 Haven’t seen my folks for a year and doubt I’ll be seeing them anytime soon. But as long as the Simmonds’ are ok.
Selfish selfish people. The longer they do this, the harder it gets for everyone else.

B00123

Yep exactly. When your kids get to 2 years old you bung them in a cheaper stroller not another version of a newborn travel system 🙄

Why does she say ‘I done’ all the time drives me mad, it’s ‘I did’ it’s beyond me why her manager/ friends / family don’t correct her, it’s basic english.
She’s trying to be trendy, it’s what the kids say....drives me insane, it doesn’t make you look cool, just stupid

Lurker77

Yesterday her hair was awful today it is in good condition I can’t keep up and clearly neither can Connie 🤷🏼‍♀️

I absolutely agree. The bubbles are essential for working parents, single parents or indeed anyone who is struggling but there are too many people like Connie who take the piss and use it as an excuse to see others. I really hope brands do this! People like Alex George have stuck to the rules despite now facing Christmas alone because he lives in Tier 4. Poor guy lost his brother a few months ago but still manages to produce content to help others and encourage people to do the right thing. Connie should take note!
He’s been an amazing role model throughout this. I always thought he was a bit of a tool but have definitely changed my opinion during this. He is the definition of what an influencer should be and there are plenty who need to take a look at what he does and then take a good hard look at themselves, but they won’t because they are spoilt and privileged and don’t want to have to find a real job so this whole show will continue

Say What

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely annoyed that she thinks Blue Monday is a marketing tool. Blue Monday is typically a bad day for anyone who’s been an emergency service worker because it will mean call after call for mental health, this year more than ever. For someone who preaches all day long about mental health, she really hasn’t got a clue. Samaritans typically run a Brew Monday- surprised she’s not seen it since she’s always scrolling online

Read the caption of the “Influencer” video... “Share if you agree”. Christ on a bike even that is her attempting to increase her following 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just seen the picture 😞 I’m so sad and so cross. I haven’t seen my parents in over a year and with that my kids haven’t seen their grandparents. We live overseas so it’s not as easy as just going and waving at them. I don’t understand why so many people in the UK can’t behave themselves and we can get back to a semblance of normality a lot quicker. Connie is so typical of what seems to be so many people’s mentality - as long as they are ok then screw everyone else. The country is on it’s knees and still people can’t do what’s asked of them. It’s ok for them, they are young and fit. What about the people who aren’t who have been isolating since March? Just beyond a joke and fairly embarrassing watching from afar.
You can bet her grandparents have had their first dose of the vaccine and Connie has seen it as a free for all now.

So Asda have decided not to bother with her after the initial 6 months (shock 😂) yet Connie seems to think this now makes her a mid height and size fashionista. The problem here is that you can’t take advice from someone who blatantly misleads about their size despite not being massive and is so lazy about their job that they’ve posted a handful of posts for Asda. I don’t personally rate her choice in clothes- a lot of it is borrowed from other influencers and she does wear a size too small sometimes which is unflattering on her shape.
She hasn’t influenced me to buy anything, she is a similar size to me (that’s 16-18 by the way, not 14 😂) and I wouldn’t choose any of it, so unflattering

Lechat

VIP Member
I had to message him and tell him he was a selfish prick....and then unfollow. I can’t be doing with it anymore. I’ve just had a positive covid test come back. The only place I could have caught it is the gym. Literally haven’t been anywhere else in a week. It’s dickheads like him spreading it about and now that means my household is isolating and now my 80 year old Dad will be on his own at Christmas 😢...can’t even drop him off any food as can’t leave the house and wouldn’t want to risk giving him anything contaminated
I know it’s only one day and he’s better at home and safe but it’s annoying when you follow the rules but because others are selfish and can’t be bothered to it affects others.
I’m so sorry to hear that. You must be gutted especially about your Dad.I think most young people are not bothered about themselves but it’s the worry of passing it to elderly and vulnerable people.
I am disgusted with Bradley. There is no need for him to go to his in laws. Why can’t he and his gf stay at the flat? I’m guessing they are in a lower tier so they can go out. If everyone does that, it’s how it spreads. It is annoying because most people have made decisions to not see family and friends yet the simmonds carry on. I’m guessing they think because they have had it that they are no risk.

Lechat

VIP Member
I thought the same. The tips are open today, surely they could just pop down to get rid of a few bags? i would understand her needing a rest if she had a taxing job.. but she doesn’t. I don’t think I could relax on the sofa surrounded by bin bags and do nothing about it

MHB28

it really pisses me off when influencers say, I forgot to show you this gifted item! Just shows how used to receiving gifted items they are

Say What

Chatty Member
Connie's new thing... #gift*no obligation to post.... What the hell. 🤣🤣🤣
What a load of bollocks. Does she really think people are so stupid that we don’t know that she HAS to post everything she’s gifted or the freebies stop rolling in? Seriously she’s full of shit and bitter because of all the times she got reported for not declaring. Get over it Connie, if you declared everything properly no one would care. As you’ve all said above, no one take issue with Lydia because she declares and deliberately tailors her content for a specific audience. Connie is just jealous.