Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reads like it was written by an 11year old. Why not post about the first ever female Vice President????? Tone deaf on how to win likes.

thanks! Elliot I think?? Yeah just saw brad giving his two pence on it all! Surprised he watches the news to be honest! I bet Connie doesn’t!
Yes that’s the one who was hawking around Greece for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 1
His only input is mocking Biden for his age! Nice one brainless Brad
The guy is an idiot. He doesn't realise such posts will damage his business. Bone head, with idea about the US political system. Stick to what you know.... oh nothing

Reactions: 1
Bradley needs to stay in his lane....he’s tried to come across as intelligent before....it doesn’t work....I’ve met him....he’s not very bright

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Connie is a joke. Her latest reel... “5 Simple & Cheap ways to pick yourself up”... 1. spray your perfume 😳 2. Moisturise 3. Get some fresh air 4. Put some jewellery on 5. Put your phone away and relax.

Wow. Spray your perfume? She’s so bleeping deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s all that someone has reached out bit on her stories? And the quotes of the night are very never settle etc etc must be some domestic drama

Reactions: 2
Connie is a joke. Her latest reel... “5 Simple & Cheap ways to pick yourself up”... 1. spray your perfume 😳 2. Moisturise 3. Get some fresh air 4. Put some jewellery on 5. Put your phone away and relax.

Wow. Spray your perfume? She’s so bleeping deluded.
I must admit I actually laughed seeing that video. If that’s how she picks herself up when she’s down, her troubles really can’t be that bad!

Reactions: 5
Yes! I once met a lad when I was working abroad and he looked like a Hugo Boss model. We had fun and kept it touch. I met him back in the UK and wow!!!!!!!! It was painful he was that dull. I was like ‘you are so pretty, please don’t speak’. It lasted two weeks 🤣🤣
Ha ha it’s the insta equivalent of ‘you ok hun, message me’ is she 12?!

Yep that pretty much sums it up....nice to look at but praying he doesn’t speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are her and Ricky still together? I’m sure he used to be in her bio before now it just says macie? His doesn’t meantion her either! Sorry if I’ve missed this

Oh but is Brad really that food looking, look at him after his workouts, not that great. Yes amazing body, but that is his job.

Reactions: 2
Are her and Ricky still together? I’m sure he used to be in her bio before now it just says macie? His doesn’t meantion her either! Sorry if I’ve missed this
We’re all wondering this....lots of inspirational quotes about being strong etc and then she’s saying I’m moving out not we etc...

Connie wondering why people hate ADs on Instagram. It’s because they are rarely ever genuine, often you’re advertising companies that are way over priced for the general public, and because any food AD, we have to see you eat with your mouth open

She says she pays for childcare like every other working mum? Really? I never see macie in her formal childcare setting like nursery. So is she saying she pays her mum? If so, there’s no way it’s going to be £50 a day or whatever nurseries charge. Why is she being disingenuous?

Also small business?! Didn’t someone say she wanted £2k for an ad....wouldn’t exactly call that a small business. Also anyone who has management can’t really say it’s that....she is getting worse by the day...I don’t actually mind the odd ad/gifted product if there’s something decent surrounding it and the brand ‘fits’ with that person, but just grabbing anything, not declaring and then moaning about it isn’t the way to keep your followers....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.