Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also small business?! Didn’t someone say she wanted £2k for an ad....wouldn’t exactly call that a small business. Also anyone who has management can’t really say it’s that....she is getting worse by the day...I don’t actually mind the odd ad/gifted product if there’s something decent surrounding it and the brand ‘fits’ with that person, but just grabbing anything, not declaring and then moaning about it isn’t the way to keep your followers....
Since when was Paul’s Boutique, River Island, GHD and Zizzi a small business? She’s full of tit. NEVER seen her do an ad for a small business

Reactions: 3
She was on insta the other day waffling that she’s a poor working mum who doesn’t have childcare? Has she just registered Macie in nursery then I assume? Or is she ‘paying’ her mum by cooking her dinner that’s been gifted

It’s also Caroline Flacks birthday today. Wonder if any of the simmonds clan will mention her seeing as they were so quick to act as her best pals when she died

Reactions: 4
She keeps changing her bio. Used to say ‘mid-size’ there but she’s changed it to ‘making women feel good’

How arrogant 😂 she doesn’t make me feel good. So cringe.

Reactions: 4
She keeps changing her bio. Used to say ‘mid-size’ there but she’s changed it to ‘making women feel good’

How arrogant 😂 she doesn’t make me feel good. So cringe.
She makes me feel like digging my eyes out with spoons

• Haha
Enjoying the new post telling us all to stop moaning! Its like a parody influencer account at this point..... CONedy Connie. As for paying for child care, the other week it was end of maternity leave and back to work but that was never mentioned again.... I see zero work happening! now it’s some childcare chat make her relateable, when is the fitness return though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stop complaining and crying? She’s literally just been chunnering on for god knows how’s many stories about how Instagram is her business and engagement yet posts a story about someone crying because they don’t get enough likes? I’m so bored of her now. She doesn’t know she’s born, she’s just constantly trying to justify the fact she’s done duck all with her life. Also if she has split with Ricky maybe it’s because he realised how lazy she is, it was only a few weeks ago she was gagging for another baby, but we all know that was to increase engagement as well.

Stop complaining and crying? She’s literally just been chunnering on for god knows how’s many stories about how Instagram is her business and engagement yet posts a story about someone crying because they don’t get enough likes? I’m so bored of her now. She doesn’t know she’s born, she’s just constantly trying to justify the fact she’s done duck all with her life. Also if she has split with Ricky maybe it’s because he realised how lazy she is, it was only a few weeks ago she was gagging for another baby, but we all know that was to increase engagement as well.
This! Post 5 stories in a row moaning that no one is supporting her ‘sMaLl BuSiNeSs’ and then berates people moaning 🤣 she is honestly the thickest person I’ve ever come across, in real life or on the internet

This! Post 5 stories in a row moaning that no one is supporting her ‘sMaLl BuSiNeSs’ and then berates people moaning 🤣 she is honestly the thickest person I’ve ever come across, in real life or on the internet
I think it’s the biggest insult going for her to refer to her work as a “sMaLl bUsInEsS” - No Corona Connie you whinge and moan and and get sent free stuff to do crappy ads, that isn’t a bleeping business. Christ she’s like moaning myrtle posting her inspo quotes like a 14 year old girl on MySpace... I expect soon enough we’ll get a story about how she’s had lots of questions about her relationship and private life but won’t address it.

It summed it up earlier when she went on about being trusted by her audience around ads. How can someone who can’t even properly declare an ad and is so deceitful about gifts be trusted about the things she advertises? It’s an absolute joke! I swear I’ve never seen such a self entitled whinge in my life!

Reactions: 1
And then she shows allll her freebies and then finds something she’s been gifted and obviously just tossed aside, is she embarrassed...nope...why do brands bother?!

Reactions: 2
What is she actually on about part time customer service 🤣 replying to an email on behalf of your numb nuts brother is not customer service you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she actually on about part time customer service 🤣 replying to an email on behalf of your numb nuts brother is not customer service you idiot
I’ve never found a customer service job where you just reply to emails at 8.30 at night. @B00123 you’re spot on, this is working for Brad who she plugged again earlier without declaring! Why does she insist on making out she’s a working gal just like the rest of us when she’s not the first idea!!

Reactions: 5
Think her and Ricky have def broken up with what she just posted ... seems like it’s just her and macie in the new house

Reactions: 1
Think her and Ricky have def broken up with what she just posted ... seems like it’s just her and macie in the new house
I don’t think they have. I think she’s just so self absorbed it’s all ‘me, me, me, I, I,I’ rather than ‘we’ and ‘us’

Reactions: 2
i completely laughed out loud when I saw that post last night! So people wanting to join brads website or have a query have to wait until 8.30pm for responses? That’s not great customer service. Honestly he could employma social media and customer service manager who would do a much better job. Probably just doesn’t want to pay though

• Haha
Maybe Ricky has told her he doesn't want to feature on her Instagram anymore, it's not for everyone. But even so, it's strange she keeps saying "my stuff" not "our stuff" in relation to moving to a new house. Who knows? Either way it's no one's business but hers whether they have split up or not. Wouldn't be surprised if she's giving the impression they have split up in a bid to get more engagement so people will ask "u ok hun?"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.