Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread for Connie. Previous one here: https://tattle.life/threads/connie-simmonds.1804/

title thanks for @Saywhat but had to amend it to fit the character limit.

recap...

Connie is trying to flog her flat but no one is buying, she’s getting stroppy as is not used to the real world where things don’t go her way.
Lives at her mum and dads with boyfriend Ricky and daughter Macie and always complaining she’s busy but we’re not sure with what, other than being a mum and doing chores like every other person.
Said she won’t put Macie on her insta grid due to paedophiles but broke her resolve two days later when she realised the likes weren’t rolling in with out her child.
the cycle of getting into her fitness one week before abandoning it the next week for free meals and drinking sessions will no doubt continue!
Oh and what bandwagons will come along that she will hop to be the authority on??

Reactions: 6
Only a matter of time! Does she still work for him? He rarely mentions her anymore and would assume he has a manager now

Goes to gym box once, can already see a change in her shape 🙄 No Connie you’ve just pulled your T-shirt tighter. F45 definitely dumped her. I messaged her to ask why she stopped going there and it got read and ignored.
I don’t care about dress size, but I’ll tell you what size I’ve ordered?! This girl is so all over the place....swiftly followed by cook along details...that’ll be an amusing bit of entertainment with Connie thinking she’s Nigella....without any of the sex appeal

Reactions: 7
I kind of admire F45 for dropping her. Shows they do have some standards and want people who actually use the gym.

This size doesn't matter, scales don't matter bullshit all whilst sharing what size you ordered and how you are using myfitnesspal to lose weight 🤣 sorry i mean to change your shape.

Reactions: 6
She’s so full of it, “oh I can really see my shape”...no Connie you have ALWAYS been that size! It’s just at the moment you’ve decided to embrace it, probably because F45 ditched you because you don’t represent them too well with your on and off approach to health and exercise. Seriously the bullshit this week is painful!

Reactions: 4
such a moany lazy cow! That rant about the comment someone left on her photo clearly hit a nerve for to go on and on about it. Then the post about being busy! What a joke. completely unrelatable

Reactions: 5
such a moany lazy cow! That rant about the comment someone left on her photo clearly hit a nerve for to go on and on about it. Then the post about being busy! What a joke. completely unrelatable
I’m so glad someone got her for the recent size-ist attitude because it was really pissing me off. The person who DM’ed her was spot on. Connie loves to make out she’s not bothered by her weight but she bangs on about her weight and her size so much that it’s obvious she is. Connie would be better off being honest with herself and if she is unhappy then actually committing to doing something about it. The preachy bullshit on her IG just grinds my gears!

Me too. And she said some rubbish that her BMI had never been in the ”normal” range even when she was “healthy”. What does that even mean? Sounds like she’s discrediting BMI but then goes on says she’s not an expert in bmi. Which is it then? You can’t say the metric is tit just because you don’t like what it’s telling you surely.

And yes people go to the gym for other reasons that weight loss but its often the primary reason and if you’re overweight a consistent diet plus training should equal weight loss, but connie never looses weight. its funny they the comment raises the same thing Brad has been going on about (lose weight because of Covid etc) yet that’s fine but this comment isn’t. Very interesting .

She obviously isn’t happy with her size/weight. Why pretend otherwise, as you say just commit to doing something. She’d probably get more engagement by being honest about that and what’s she’s trying to do to change it etc instead of posting ‘inspirational’ quotes. She also never mentions her book, guess it’s not healthy forever after all.

Reactions: 2
You have got to be joking. Full time housewife and mum and working full time. You live at your mums house, your work isn't even declared as a business so either hiding cash or not making very much, plus have almost unlimited babysitting. She is an absolute disgrace, she should be forced to take on an actual full time job, move out and then she will realise she is a moany spoilt brat who needs to grow up.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You have got to be joking. Full time housewife and mum and working full time. You live at your mums house, your work isn't even declared as a business so either hiding cash or not making very much, plus have almost unlimited babysitting. She is an absolute disgrace, she should be forced to take on an actual full time job, move out and then she will realise she is a moany spoilt brat who needs to grow up.
It’s the best laugh I’ve had all week....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.