Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to her pretending not to but she will form some bubble with her mum when it suits and then other times her story will clearly be posted from their house but she won’t acknowledge- lol! Another tough morning of washing unloaded from the machine and telly probably.
You forgot she needs time to lie on the sofa....

Reactions: 1
One thing I always think when it comes to Connie is that she really could do with cutting down on the moaning and improving her time management skills. She has a lot of support with childcare from her family (even more so now as they live in the same house) and yet...

...she often has massive piles of washing to put away and says she can't be bothered
...often says how she has no time to tidy her one room
...often claims she has no time to exercise
...finds it difficult finding time to make content for Instagram (her actual job)
...struggles to stay on top of all the gifted products she is sent (like again, how? it's supposed to be her job)
...often finds it tough thinking of ways to entertain Macie
...moans about how hard everything is - while seemingly spending hours and hours scrolling through Instagram

Don't get me wrong, I know being a working mum is hard (I am one myself) and there's always the mum guilt no matter what you do, but I manage to work a full time job, look after my son, keep on top of the house/washing/cleaning/meals, exercise five or six times a week. Don't want to come across as braggy or anything by saying that but I do think that a lot of the time if you really want to do it, you manage your time and do it. Exercise is important to me so I prioritise it over mindless scrolling on IG. Not judging her choices as if she wants to spend all day on IG then cool, but I'm sure she could put her phone down for half an hour and do a workout at some point in the day if she really wanted to. Just the constant moaning about not doing it/being tired but wanting to is SO BORING. We all only get so many hours in a day and we all get the same and I think thanks to the pandemic we are all tired right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One thing I always think when it comes to Connie is that she really could do with cutting down on the moaning and improving her time management skills. She has a lot of support with childcare from her family (even more so now as they live in the same house) and yet...

...she often has massive piles of washing to put away and says she can't be bothered
...often says how she has no time to tidy her one room
...often claims she has no time to exercise
...finds it difficult finding time to make content for Instagram (her actual job)
...struggles to stay on top of all the gifted products she is sent (like again, how? it's supposed to be her job)
...often finds it tough thinking of ways to entertain Macie
...moans about how hard everything is - while seemingly spending hours and hours scrolling through Instagram

Don't get me wrong, I know being a working mum is hard (I am one myself) and there's always the mum guilt no matter what you do, but I manage to work a full time job, look after my son, keep on top of the house/washing/cleaning/meals, exercise five or six times a week. Don't want to come across as braggy or anything by saying that but I do think that a lot of the time if you really want to do it, you manage your time and do it. Exercise is important to me so I prioritise it over mindless scrolling on IG. Not judging her choices as if she wants to spend all day on IG then cool, but I'm sure she could put her phone down for half an hour and do a workout at some point in the day if she really wanted to. Just the constant moaning about not doing it/being tired but wanting to is SO BORING. We all only get so many hours in a day and we all get the same and I think thanks to the pandemic we are all tired right now.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....more time management less moaning for Connie would be an excellent start

Reactions: 2
Unboxing loads of free stuff that she seems to have had sitting in her room for weeks.....read the room maybe - so many people are currently struggling the last thing they want to see is privileged people getting more stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love that she’s crashing any semblance of career she had through her moaning and inability to read the room. Totally here for it.

• Haha
She needs a proper job with proper routine. She doesn’t have any structure and I think she would benefit from an actual routine. Some people just do not thrive without being told what to do and not having someone to answer to.

Reactions: 4
She needs a proper job with proper routine. She doesn’t have any structure and I think she would benefit from an actual routine. Some people just do not thrive without being told what to do and not having someone to answer to.
Although imagine having to manage Connie.....

Reactions: 1
Honestly she’s reached a new level of pathetic in my eyes. She can’t even be arsed to open a box of freebies....most people would bite someone’s hand off to be gifted that stuff and right now a nice little something like that would make a huge difference to one person. Connie has no idea how fortunate she is because she barely has to fend for herself. I can’t stand to watch her right now it makes me so annoyed.

She’s off the booze again....lost count of the number of times she says that....lime everything else....she’d be happy if she learnt the word moderation I feel....

So she is saying she is going through her first mental health struggle. If that's true fair enough but I think she is actually going through her first big breakup which is v v different to a huge mental health issue.

So she is saying she is going through her first mental health struggle. If that's true fair enough but I think she is actually going through her first big breakup which is v v different to a huge mental health issue.
Her post made my blood boil. I’ve had mental health issues since I was a teenager and my issues are life long. I know everyone’s mental health fluctuates but just because it fluctuates doesn’t mean you have a mental health condition. It is normal for you to fluctuate and it enrages me when people are so flippant and claim to have a problem when really they’re just a bit down because of the circumstances. You would KNOW if you had struggled with your mental health and it is not temporary, it is something you have to manage on a daily basis. It’s almost like having a mental health problem has become a fashionable item and it belittles those who fight so hard on a daily basis to manage their mental health

• Heart
Her post made my blood boil. I’ve had mental health issues since I was a teenager and my issues are life long. I know everyone’s mental health fluctuates but just because it fluctuates doesn’t mean you have a mental health condition. It is normal for you to fluctuate and it enrages me when people are so flippant and claim to have a problem when really they’re just a bit down because of the circumstances. You would KNOW if you had struggled with your mental health and it is not temporary, it is something you have to manage on a daily basis. It’s almost like having a mental health problem has become a fashionable item and it belittles those who fight so hard on a daily basis to manage their mental health
So so so much this! Especially when this is just another set up for #ad at the blow dry bar or nail or spa or whatever is even open after Thursday when she will feel herself again. It’s offensive to mental health sufferers- if a bath solved it it’s unlikely to have been a crisis worth posting about. Meanwhile, that George activewear ad today would be better pitched to someone who actually worked out

Reactions: 3
So Connie is out for dinner tonight, guess once you have had COVID you don't care. Perhaps as someone who has had COVID she could donate plasma to help those who need it.......

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So Connie is out for dinner tonight, guess once you have had COVID you don't care. Perhaps as someone who has had COVID she could donate plasma to help those who need it.......
She is an absolute C U NEXT TUESDAY

There’s bugger all point in any of us obeying the rules if Corona Connie and all the other tits on IG can’t

No babysitter no problem i Will just drag my child out way past her bedtime then tomorrow laze about on the sofa moaning and my child being overtired. Ricky def seems to have left the scene so wondering if she is moving into a flat alone. How on earth will that work with her crappy job, and without mummy's childcare.

Reactions: 6
I actually think her and Ricky are still together. Still following eachother on insta and he posted a pic of Macie last week which Connie liked? Can’t believe she’s so desperate to go out for dinner that she’s dragged Macie past bedtime. Utter selfishness, she’s not ever prepared to put anyone before herself, not even her child, how sad. Can’t wait for the moaning stories today about how hard work Macie is being. Her whole life is one big gifted meal out so why she was so desperate to go out is beyond me

She’s really pissing me off and it’s only day 1! She’s so thick she can’t get her numbers right- the previous national lockdown was 3 months not 6! Restrictions were eased in June!! The whole “you can do this” is easy enough for her because she is privileged and has everything on a plate. She just needs to take a break from social media and be quiet!

She’s really pissing me off and it’s only day 1! She’s so thick she can’t get her numbers right- the previous national lockdown was 3 months not 6! Restrictions were eased in June!! The whole “you can do this” is easy enough for her because she is privileged and has everything on a plate. She just needs to take a break from social media and be quiet!
‘You can do this’ coming from the person who is not at risk of serious illness, losing a job, losing a home, unable to use childcare, unable to get to a supermarket etc. Connie not everyone is as lucky as you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.