Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘You can do this’ coming from the person who is not at risk of serious illness, losing a job, losing a home, unable to use childcare, unable to get to a supermarket etc. Connie not everyone is as lucky as you.
She does all that then goes back to plugging the endless freebies she receives. She’s totally tone deaf and insensitive.

Reactions: 3
Now using the hashtag #freesample not gifted does that mean we can all message heck and ask for one of their free samples then

Came here to say about the #freesample tag...just put gifted Connie you beggy mare
Have noticed she’s saying my new flat, not our which makes me think she may be moving without Ricky....

On the stories she constantly has a handbag in front of her so I can’t tell. Rotten outfit though. Looks like a clown.

I don’t mind polka dot but the fluffy edging and bright pink sandals aren’t for me...it’s a bit OTT

I don’t mind polka dot but the fluffy edging and bright pink sandals aren’t for me...it’s a bit OTT
Perfect outfit to be paid to wear to a meal you’re not paying for! Meanwhile she is learning to give herself a break- you can’t do it all apparently. I mean, you could probably do something but never mind!

Reactions: 5
Emily Atack has the same outfit on on her grid also - guess originality and personal style is irrelevant when it's free

Reactions: 2
Emily Atack has the same outfit on on her grid also - guess originality and personal style is irrelevant when it's free
To be fair I think it was a RI advertising post/campaign and they all will have had to post on the same day.
Still hugely dislike Connie will be interesting to see how she copes with her super busy working mum life without her mum on hand.
Also since when is #freesample the right disclosure for something that was gifted?

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think it was a RI advertising post/campaign and they all will have had to post on the same day.
Still hugely dislike Connie will be interesting to see how she copes with her super busy working mum life without her mum on hand.
Also since when is #freesample the right disclosure for something that was gifted?
It's is a campaign from RI there's a pic of Lottie Moss in the same outfitits miles apart from Connie's pic

Reactions: 1
The bondi boost hair stuff is so expensive!! £20 for a hair serum....seriously she has no shame plugging expensive toiletries at a time where people are being made redundant left, right and centre!

Not the Chelsea trainer brother, the other one.

See Brads is giving his 2 cents also. #politicalcorrespondent

Not the Chelsea trainer brother, the other one.

See Brads is giving his 2 cents also. #politicalcorrespondent
thanks! Elliot I think?? Yeah just saw brad giving his two pence on it all! Surprised he watches the news to be honest! I bet Connie doesn’t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.