Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe living with the in laws was too much for them. Plus Connie’s brothers political Trump talk during the COVID family roasts (plus the Invisalign lisp) was all far too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t blame Ricky if he’s had enough. Her brother is a moron, she is lazy and a moaner. It’s sad for Macie but he can’t be carrying Connie forever

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t Connie one of the ones telling us to clean your make up brushes in the washing machine...I xcouprnt believe a supposed make up artist would tell people to do that, but now she’s flogging some other overpriced gifted tit to clean them....state of her brushes alone would put me off having her do anything to my face

Reactions: 3
If they have split, how the eff is she going to afford a flat in london on her ‘influencer’ wage?! I mean I’ve no idea how much she actually earns but it can’t be that much surely?

Reactions: 2
Surely she won’t keep any split secret for long? I feel like she’d be bursting to blab and get sympathy

In her latest stories of the cups from Tesco the R cup is the prominent one. Is that a subtle message to everyone that Ricky and her are still together? Not that I am fussed one way or the other just interested in how these influences do things. I do actually quite like the cups so might just pop to Tesco and get myself some actually.

Tattlers we’ve descended to a new level of lazy today! She couldn’t even be arsed to video her sausage casserole because she’s “up to her eyes in it”. Exactly what she’s up to her eyes in is anyone’s guess because all she does is sit on her arse most of the day before taking her daughter out for a walk and then sitting on her arse again. To top it off, the recipe post is full of basic spelling mistakes....no I’m not the spelling police but I tit you not there’s so many it’s hard to ignore! I’m not going to start about the casserole because I’m sure you’ve all got lives you want to lead. HOW & WHY do brands work with her? She’s beyond lazy, it’s laughable. I don’t get why her management team haven’t dropped her because she actually does nothing!

Tattlers we’ve descended to a new level of lazy today! She couldn’t even be arsed to video her sausage casserole because she’s “up to her eyes in it”. Exactly what she’s up to her eyes in is anyone’s guess because all she does is sit on her arse most of the day before taking her daughter out for a walk and then sitting on her arse again. To top it off, the recipe post is full of basic spelling mistakes....no I’m not the spelling police but I tit you not there’s so many it’s hard to ignore! I’m not going to start about the casserole because I’m sure you’ve all got lives you want to lead. HOW & WHY do brands work with her? She’s beyond lazy, it’s laughable. I don’t get why her management team haven’t dropped her because she actually does nothing!
She’s so lazy 😳 I reckon she uses all these packet mixes etc because she’s desperate for them to pay her

She’s so lazy 😳 I reckon she uses all these packet mixes etc because she’s desperate for them to pay her
The packet mixes I cannot abide. It’s so lazy and expensive compared to making your own. Apologies to anyone who buys packet mixes and sauce jars but they are a pet hate for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

She couldn’t even be bothered to finish cooking the sausages by the looks of it 🤣 😷

• Wow
Am I being silly but why in that post is she only wearing one shoe?!
Been reading this thread for ages but can’t resist commenting anymore 😂

Reactions: 1
Such a bitchy face. You just know she’s not a nice person by looking at her

Reactions: 1
She's talking about cleaning the pram for a new home. I seriously hope she's donating it to a family as it was gifted to her from mamas and papas!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.