Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there’s a word count on Connies ads? ‘Really really happy to be working with this really really good brand this drink is really really nice like a really nice grape juice really really like it.’
Like when you were at school and had to make up to 500 words or such like 😂

Reactions: 1
Is this true?? 2k per ad?
Loool yes I worked for a company that wanted to do gifted collabs with her in outfits as I had seen her in similar clothes but no she wanted 2 bleeping grans I actually liked her until I see that then thought fake greedy bleep so thought I would put it on here 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loool yes I worked for a company that wanted to do gifted collabs with her in outfits as I had seen her in similar clothes but no she wanted 2 bleeping grans I actually liked her until I see that then thought fake greedy bleep so thought I would put it on here 😂
This has absolutely made my day. She’s a complete beg. How full of herself is she to think she’s worth 2K

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely shocked that she demanded £2k for an ad. Her content isn’t great and that’s obvious because of the lack of engagement and the fact that she’s been sitting at 50k followers for months. Seriously how big is her ego?

Reactions: 2
This has absolutely made my day. She’s a complete beg. How full of herself is she to think she’s worth 2K
Mate I thought the same I only messaged her because it’s literally the same clothes she wears she was gonna be given them for free to just fuckinf wear and post who sent it but noooooo she fuckinf wants 2 bleeping grand where someone with a million said 1250

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is disgraceful. When their elderly grandparents catch it, they’ll be very sorry. I don’t agree with some of the politics/lockdown etc etc but I would self isolate for the required time period if I had it or had been in contact. It’s plain selfish arrogant behaviour.

This lazy cow wants £2000 to post a insta grid photo! Wooooooow who does she think she is

She gets paid 2000 a AD to say that she’s a joke of course she will be really happy who wouldn’t for 2000 to post a picture!
“This bothers me” 🤣 Pahahahaha from the beg that asks for 2K for an ad despite her crappy engagement
2k 😳😳😳

I paid an influencer £10 to post about my brand and she has double the engagement on her posts and surprisingly far less followers than Connie

Reactions: 3
Bradley thinks eating food with zinc is the key when recovering from Covid.

This guy is just spouting absolute crap that he’s read on the internet.

Who does he actually think he is? I’d love a doctor or dietitian to call him out on his tit. He’s always giving nutritional advice. He’s thick as two short planks, no idea why anyone would listen to anything he has to say.

No offence Bradley, but you’re not an expert because you have a few abs x

• Wow
  • Heart
Bradley thinks eating food with zinc is the key when recovering from Covid.

This guy is just spouting absolute crap that he’s read on the internet.

Who does he actually think he is? I’d love a doctor or dietitian to call him out on his tit. He’s always giving nutritional advice. He’s thick as two short planks, no idea why anyone would listen to anything he has to say.

No offence Bradley, but you’re not an expert because you have a few abs x
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.