Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented last night but it got deleted. After I said her maths doesn’t add up. It should be 10 days from her test for Macie (as she’s exposed but no symptoms) and 10 days from whenever her mum displayed symptoms or was tested positive. She came back to my maths comment and said the timescales for isolation were personal- but pretty sure she posted to all her followers when she got tested??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her maths is way off. There is no way she has isolated for 10 days. She will be one of the first moaning when we have to lockdown again & preaching on about corona and how she dealt with it 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
no way did the ‘NHS’ call her either. Who would it be? Her gp? Track and trace? Nah. pure lies

Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit. It was only 4 days ago she posted saying she wasn’t replying to DM’s because she was simply focusing on getting herself better 🙄 also as someone else said she had friends around for a roast on 11th October which is 9 days ago, so she hasn’t “isolated” for 10 days as it’s only day 9 now. Isolation doesn’t purely mean not leaving the house which is clearly what she’s counting. She could have caught it from one of those people on the Sunday which means she should still be in isolation with only her household now.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
10 days from that Sunday roast gate is tomo at the minimum! What the actual duck?! This girl. Can’t wait for the updated bio: Covid survivor, mum, activist, cook, MUA, fitness trainer, author.......... it’s just so disrespectful to share your life as your ‘job’ and then chop and change what you say and do all the time. Why not share less keep it to value add content and leave the details out. If you are trying to build a more personal lifestyle and family brand then just be honest my days!

Reactions: 6
This kind of behaviour is why coronavirus is spreading: stupid people either not understanding the rules, not being able to do basic maths or being so selfish they don't think the rules apply to them and going out and putting others at risk. She is an idiot.

Reactions: 6
Isolation period is not personal- its very clear what the rules are. She blatantly hasn’t stuck to them, she was passive aggressive in her reply to @Roobear because she’s been caught out. As if the NHS would call her and say she can go out...they don’t have the time to call everyone on their database and I doubt they’d make a special exemption to some half baked IG influencer from Ealing! She’s a blatant liar, hypocrite and deserves to be fined for not isolating correctly.

Reactions: 9
I commented last night but it got deleted. After I said her maths doesn’t add up. It should be 10 days from her test for Macie (as she’s exposed but no symptoms) and 10 days from whenever her mum displayed symptoms or was tested positive. She came back to my maths comment and said the timescales for isolation were personal- but pretty sure she posted to all her followers when she got tested??
Maybe she needs reporting to track and trace....see on their maths is

no way did the ‘NHS’ call her either. Who would it be? Her gp? Track and trace? Nah. pure lies
It’s as good as when she said a Police Officer contacted her personally and said it was fine to keep posting half naked pics of Macie on the gram....of course it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she needs reporting to track and trace....see on their maths is

It’s as good as when she said a Police Officer contacted her personally and said it was fine to keep posting half naked pics of Macie on the gram....of course it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s absolutely full of it. Cue the angry stories hitting out at people challenging her. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s said ‘the coast was clear’ in her story about Macie running in the park surely shows that she KNOWS she shouldn’t be out? If you’d isolated correctly why would it matter if the coast was clear

Reactions: 7
The fact she’s said ‘the coast was clear’ in her story about Macie running in the park surely shows that she KNOWS she shouldn’t be out? If you’d isolated correctly why would it matter if the coast was clear
What’s the need to even post about being at the park? Not good content anyway and a way to land herself in hot water.

Not the brightest crayon

Reactions: 5
What’s the need to even post about being at the park? Not good content anyway and a way to land herself in hot water.

Not the brightest crayon
Literally this! Why post all this bullsh**t? The messy living room #mumlife so relateable except it ain’t - most mums are at work all day come home and still manage to tidy up! Not living with parents, cooking dinner once a week and plugging it more than a new James Bond film

Reactions: 2
She is actually disgusting. The state of that room. My 2 year old wouldn’t get his room in that much of a state!

Reactions: 1
She needs a bigger dress in her latest post, it’s literally bursting
I personally would not step out with that dress on showing my cleavage like that! It screams of someone desperately trying to fit into a smaller size. Surely if you’re going to plug a dress you’d make sure you got the right size?? Also who wears a nice dress like that with a pair of chunky workmen style boots? Not for me!

Reactions: 2
I personally would not step out with that dress on showing my cleavage like that! It screams of someone desperately trying to fit into a smaller size. Surely if you’re going to plug a dress you’d make sure you got the right size?? Also who wears a nice dress like that with a pair of chunky workmen style boots? Not for me!
Has this been deleted? I can only see a post with barely three heels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.