Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree re Bradley he should not be telling people to take supplements. He’s not qualified. He also said covid / flu so clearly thinks it’s the same thing. Yes he’s young and eats well so won’t get affected much but have some perspective that people might not be so lucky. And it won’t all be people that are old, poor or fat.

Reactions: 5
Who was Connie throwing shade at about posting an autumn Must haves including £1000 boots??

Does anyone follow her other brother? Some interesting Instagram stories of Macie in the pub!
interesting! Which other brother is it?
edit:
Ok found the stories. I’m not a ‘COVID police‘ type person but there were multiple households mixing in that group?! And different folks holding Macie so not surprised if Macie got COVID (and Connie also). Also given Connie didn’t isolate fully for the 14 days and she thought Macie had it, why let your child go to the pub and potentislly be the vector??

really selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Funny there’s nothing on Connie’s stories about her being in the pub....can’t imagine why. She’s too busy being passive aggressive about other (more successful) influencers and churning out old photos to try to boost engagement

Reactions: 5
Connie is such a fraud. A week ago she was complaining about having COVID, going on about how sick she was and a week later, she’s in a pub with her small daughter and mixing households. Deliberately didn’t post that because it wouldn’t look good on her because she already had people calling her out over her isolation period. Also shouldn’t Macie really have been in bed by 6/7pm at her age? Cue another story today bitching about how Macie didn’t sleep well. Hardly a surprise when the little girl is kept up late

Reactions: 2
Didn’t look like Connie was there tbh. It was a lads drinking session from what I could tell. Weirdly Connie didn’t repost it 😅😅

Connie blocking someone who unfollowed her anyway for saying she portrays motherhood in a negative light, but like, where’s the lie? Not saying motherhood is easy in the slightest, but she does nothing but complain about it when in reality, she’s lucky she’s got a daughter who’s so inquisitive and seems to eat really well, plus an abundance of family to rely on. Of course it’s important to share your struggles, but also acknowledge how much of your struggles are due to you not setting a good routine and not engaging appropriately with your child?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t look like Connie was there tbh. It was a lads drinking session from what I could tell. Weirdly Connie didn’t repost it 😅😅
She tried her best to hide but there is a glimpse of her at the pub in one of the stories 😂 can’t imagine why she wouldn’t repost 😂

• Wow
Who was Connie throwing shade at about posting an autumn Must haves including £1000 boots??
Lydia Millen. Like her or not she’s managed to get to a point where she is regularly working with the high fashion brands, so while I do agree that those boots are beyond many of her followers (including myself!) it’s what her content and brand is. Personally I’d rather look at her content than Connie’s, who could only dream of the work that Lydia gets.

Lydia Millen. Like her or not she’s managed to get to a point where she is regularly working with the high fashion brands, so while I do agree that those boots are beyond many of her followers (including myself!) it’s what her content and brand is. Personally I’d rather look at her content than Connie’s, who could only dream of the work that Lydia gets.
agreed, Connie knows where the unfollow button is.

Reactions: 1
agreed, Connie knows where the unfollow button is.
Again it’s similar to when she had a pop at Lauren Goodger....preaching be kind at every opportunity and then slagging off other influencers under the guise of doing us a favour....she knows how to unfollow and block people so don’t understand why she doesn’t take the advice of one of the many quotes she reposts and just use them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’d rather watch the girl with the boots than Connie trying to flog £168 hot brushes and £28 ice cream. She’s the biggest hypocrite going, she’d bite someone’s hand of to have those boots. Thinks that tearing other women down and showing the negative side of motherhood is hard will make her relatable.

She’s an over entitled, lazy nobody who doesn’t have a career and jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon week on week. Her podcasts are all “ME ME ME”. There’s nothing relatable about living on Simmond family handouts and riding the coattails of her irrelevant brother. She’s always bitching and side swiping other people when the reality is she is jealous and the biggest fraud going, this is a woman that’s tried to squeeze every penny she can get out of COVID.

Reactions: 6
Why does Connie need to block everyone who has a difference of opinion 🤣🤣 she’s so boring honestly. How insecure would you have to be to cancel everyone who disagrees with you.

Why does Connie need to block everyone who has a difference of opinion 🤣🤣 she’s so boring honestly. How insecure would you have to be to cancel everyone who disagrees with you.
That’s what all influencers do under the guise of calling people trolls for not agreeing with their funny opinions

That’s what all influencers do under the guise of calling people trolls for not agreeing with their funny opinions
Funny how people like Connie can’t tell the difference between critique and bullying...I can only surmise she’s never actually been bullied because she wouldn’t be so quick to call someone a bully

Funny how people like Connie can’t tell the difference between critique and bullying...I can only surmise she’s never actually been bullied because she wouldn’t be so quick to call someone a bully
Exactly this. A difference of opinion isn’t bullying, can’t imagine she’s ever been able to partake in a healthy debate

Oh my god I should be a fortune teller! As predicted, Connie is whinging about Macie not sleeping properly last night and blaming it on her teeth....how about the fact that you had her in the pub at 7pm???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s now begging river island to make Macie a kids model....how about letting Macie just be a child 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.