Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she’s deleted it from her IG stories....probably because she reads here and has clocked that we’ve all seen how that dress was obviously too small 😂
Oh that is disappointing. Be real and accept your flaws. It is your job

Reactions: 1
It’s ok folks the NHS has confirmed it’s safe for Connie to leave the house...wonder how many messages she had about her blatant rule breaking....absolute knob

Reactions: 2
It’s ok folks the NHS has confirmed it’s safe for Connie to leave the house...wonder how many messages she had about her blatant rule breaking....absolute knob
Can she show us her text? Or call history? No didn’t think so 😂 she’s a massive bullshitter. As if the NHS would go out of its way to confirm Corona Connie from Ealing can go out after 7 not 10 days of isolation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I do not understand her recipe from today, they are hardly loaded sweet potato skins with 3 ingredients.....

I thought you scooped out the potato and then used it to make the filling?! Also she’s not even used proper soured cream it’s that bloody awful cheap dip. This has got to be the worst yet
And she’s got a logo....dear god....who is following this tit and making this crap

Reactions: 4
She is the definition of lazy. How she has the cheek to define that as cookie is beyond me. She didn’t say how long she baked the sweet potatoes for, she never mentioned how long she cooked the stuffing off for. It can’t even be called loaded because the whole point is to combine with the potatoes filling, stuff and bake again? She is such a bore. How the hell can she call any of it content?

Her Cook with Connie is by far her worst content yet. Loaded sweet pot skins that aren’t skins with tit cheap dip....seriously I can’t believe she thinks this is cooking!!

Reactions: 3
I thought you scooped out the potato and then used it to make the filling?! Also she’s not even used proper soured cream it’s that bloody awful cheap dip. This has got to be the worst yet
That is what I thought too that you mixed the flesh with the other fillings, hence why it is called loaded

If this is her idea of cooking then WTF is her Healthy Forever recipe book like?!

• Haha
If this is her idea of cooking then WTF is her Healthy Forever recipe book like?!
Not that good. I bought it and tbh I wasted my money because there wasn’t masses in there that was that healthy or that challenging to cook.

What did she do with the potato? Did it go in the bin? Did she season the filling? That ‘recipe’ is honestly embarrassing.

Also, she could at least invest in a proper camera. Awful quality and tinny sound quality. You can’t be an influencer and film everything on an iPhone.

The IGTV has been up for 5 hours and has 3 comments. I think that says it all.

Mmmm. Interesting she just posted on stories her throw back to announcing her first pregnancy and then said that she is broody for number 2.....

If she has baby 2 now she is literally the biggest joke I’ve ever seen. She can’t even be bothered with the one she’s got

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s building up to a pregnancy announcement still. She’s been banging on about kids for ages

Do you think there’s a word count on Connies ads? ‘Really really happy to be working with this really really good brand this drink is really really nice like a really nice grape juice really really like it.’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This lazy cow wants £2000 to post a insta grid photo! Wooooooow who does she think she is

Do you think there’s a word count on Connies ads? ‘Really really happy to be working with this really really good brand this drink is really really nice like a really nice grape juice really really like it.’
She gets paid 2000 a AD to say that she’s a joke of course she will be really happy who wouldn’t for 2000 to post a picture!

• Wow
This lazy cow wants £2000 to post a insta grid photo! Wooooooow who does she think she is

She gets paid 2000 a AD to say that she’s a joke of course she will be really happy who wouldn’t for 2000 to post a picture!
Is this true?? 2k per ad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.