Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has one sleepless night and has to have a lazy day, god help her if she is pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am sure Kim Kardashian will be pleased to know that she’s growing on Connie from Ealing and she’s going to give her a second chance....she’ll sleep easier tonight with that info

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems to me like she’s the ‘baby’ of the family and everyone just panders to her. Once Macie came along that all went out the window. It seems she wanted to ‘play’ at being a mum and didn’t think about the reality of sleepless night. She just have thought she’d have a cute bump and pop the baby out and have a snap back body! Doesn’t work quite like that for 99% of mother’s!

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to be a mum but Connie actually makes me really nervous about it! She doesn’t seem to enjoy it at all, she said she didn’t have instant love for Macie, she complains about how Macie ruined her body etc... she’s just so negative. I’m all for showing the ‘reality’ of motherhood but SURELY there are positives??

I can’t wait to be a mum but Connie actually makes me really nervous about it! She doesn’t seem to enjoy it at all, she said she didn’t have instant love for Macie, she complains about how Macie ruined her body etc... she’s just so negative. I’m all for showing the ‘reality’ of motherhood but SURELY there are positives??
There are MILLIONS of postives but many mothers don’t feel that rush of love straight away. Doesn’t mean that don’t love their baby.

Reactions: 1
There are MILLIONS of postives but many mothers don’t feel that rush of love straight away. Doesn’t mean that don’t love their baby.
Oh no I get that completely, probably a bad example to use.

I just feel like she doesn’t discuss the positives of motherhood... ever.

I feel sorry for poor Macie. She seems like a burden to Connie.

I don’t have any kids myself but I agree Connie does seem to complain a lot about having Macie. The thing that I’ve realised is that if it’s that bad then why do people have more than 1 baby? No one denies having children is hard and is probably one of the reasons I don’t have any now because I’d struggle to afford to pay for mine because of childcare costs. That being said, my friends have children and spending time with them is magical so I can see why the good outweighs the few bad bits.

im a first time mum and agree that she does show a lot of negatives. Yes there are bad days when everything seems too much and overwhelming but these are vastly outweighed by the good days.

She even admitted herself that she went into motherhood very naive and didn’t really appreciate how difficult it can be at times. I’m not a fan of mummy blogger accounts as they don’t show the reality. Instagram is their job and that’s not realistic for the rest of us. I find instagrammers such as theobgynmum, modernmidwife and the GP mum much more realistic and helpful as they have actual jobs. Not just sitting in the house all day moaning.

Maybe Macies tantruming because you can’t ever give her your undivided attention Connie? ‘Babies don’t know what insta perfect is’ hahaha WHAT IS THIS CONTENT such a shambles

Have to laugh at poor Con casually ignoring all the pub content! Another instafluencer I follow was at the same this weekend. Makes a big song and dance about a night out when they stay outdoors and keep to the rules then not a word about the night they are clearly in someone else’s stories indoors in a big mixed group. I mean, do as you please but why bother to post the other night out when you’re only human and not keeping to the rules. Overall, there have to be some reality checks for these people it’s not all freebies for the most basic pics and 15 second vids.

She couldn’t have sounded less interested in that tutorial on her stories. She’s supposed to be an ‘MUA’, at least make it interesting. And sound like you can be arsed.

What on gods good earth is she wearing on her feet on the Grid picture of her holding Macy by the Christmas scene?
Flesh coloured odd shoe/sock combo things??
yuck yuck yuck!
Just because things are gifted, doesn’t mean they nice or that they suit you??

What on gods good earth is she wearing on her feet on the Grid picture of her holding Macy by the Christmas scene?
Flesh coloured odd shoe/sock combo things??
yuck yuck yuck!
Just because things are gifted, doesn’t mean they nice or that they suit you??
I wasn’t wild about the footwear combo either. On a separate note, she’s clearly becoming desperate for the engagement because of the story last night saying she’d love people to comment on her post! That’s never a good sign!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.