Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why there’s a new running page is baffling. Apart from her wanting to get some new kit from sweaty betty. I’m older and fatter than her and starting jogging a year ago and didn’t feel the need to put it on social media 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s getting ready to do a promotion for the Runna app that loads of other influencers are flogging at the moment. Or some other running app. I wonder how long it’ll be before she announces it…. Before or after the new sweaty Betty kit arrives?

Reactions: 6
If she starts getting gifted free gym kit that’ll be the final straw. I know a lot of the stuff she’s gifted is a stretch to her “brand” but gym kit wouldn’t even be in the same hemisphere as her brand.

• Haha
She’d sell her granny for a creme egg… Run to the woods …. Grasping at straws for content. I hope the high heid un’s at Sweaty Betty don’t give her the steam off their piss!

Reactions: 4
She’d sell her granny for a creme egg… Run to the woods …. Grasping at straws for content. I hope the high heid un’s at Sweaty Betty don’t give her the steam off their piss!
Even if they do - what do you get? Some free leggings. It won't get you your swimming pool in the back garden. Speaking of which, I see we are being promised some renovations. Here hoping they get rid of the rats, sort the central heating and get a decent sitting area for the kids. We all know though it will be a white elephant kitchen sitting in the middle of the guddle though 😂

• Heart
The post about her kitchen plans does not fit into her ongoing complaining that they don’t have enough funds. If they were really struggling like she says then surely they would be going for a less high end, London based kitchen designer.

Either she’s getting a massive freebie or they’ve got the money all along and actually the pool, the ballroom sized bedroom etc will all be coming soon.

‘My life is so hard, I am bottom of the pile, everything is so difficult for me’

‘Here I am on a free break to a luxury hotel in a room bigger than lots of people’s flats’

She’s got some brass neck!

Reactions: 13
Who looks after her kids when she’s away gorging on free food? Dripoid surely has to work to pay for rat man and the overdraft on Smurf House

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she received any earth nuggets for her trip as we know that the jury service allowance is not acceptable. Bit rich (no pun intended) of her to complain about having to do jury service and then happily swans off for a free trip for probably as many days.

Reactions: 3
Most people get cheaper ikea, wren, howdens, diy kitchen, kitchens and there she is looking at some that probably cost the same as some people's homes 🙄
If it is gifted, does the company seriously think that her followers are going to rush to them to buy a kitchen?

Reactions: 9
Imagine subjecting your children to a cold, dangerous rat hole for years to get a free kitchen 😵💫 I’d rather just pay for it

Reactions: 7
I hope the kitchen company get absolutely no return on their greedy Katie investment. She’s only interested for what she can screw out of companies

Reactions: 5
Has she seriously gone all the way from Leeds to London to tit about with some swanky kitchen company? There are dozens of great handmade kitchen places in Leeds or Yorkshire area, she could actually do something useful with her 'influence' to support local craftspeople, but nooooooo... it has to be showy offy. She is so gross.

Her poor kids living in a dump and all her energy is wasted on complete nonsense. I watched some videos recently interviewing people of age 70+ about what is important in life, they pretty much all said the same thing - they wish they spent less time worrying about material possessions and more on relationships and spending time with the people they love. Katie is like an anti-influencer for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she seriously gone all the way from Leeds to London to tit about with some swanky kitchen company? There are dozens of great handmade kitchen places in Leeds or Yorkshire area, she could actually do something useful with her 'influence' to support local craftspeople, but nooooooo... it has to be showy offy. She is so gross.

Her poor kids living in a dump and all her energy is wasted on complete nonsense. I watched some videos recently interviewing people of age 70+ about what is important in life, they pretty much all said the same thing - they wish they spent less time worrying about material possessions and more on relationships and spending time with the people they love. Katie is like an anti-influencer for me.
Follow the free stuff. No one local is gifting because they can see there is no value in that at all for them