Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually Googled the kitchen company in Wimbledon that she keeps promoting, as I thought some of their stuff looked great.

It looks like they went into liquidation in December? Or at least a company with the same name at the same address did. Also just one TrustPilot review which is absolutely terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually Googled the kitchen company in Wimbledon that she keeps promoting, as I thought some of their stuff looked great.

It looks like they went into liquidation in December? Or at least a company with the same name at the same address did. Also just one TrustPilot review which is absolutely terrible.
That would be the absolute KARMA that Katie deserves, if she goes with a company that ends up folding and leaving her in the lurch. I would never stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched all her stories. If I hear her moaning one more time about the cost of renovations I’ll scream. Cost is not a concern for them, no matter how much she complains about it. No doubt the kitchen will be gifted or heavily discounted and if she’s gifted those fisherpayel appliances she showed I’ll absolutely self combust!!! 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched all her stories. If I hear her moaning one more time about the cost of renovations I’ll scream. Cost is not a concern for them, no matter how much she complains about it. No doubt the kitchen will be gifted or heavily discounted and if she’s gifted those fisherpayel appliances she showed I’ll absolutely self combust!!!
exactly. Just get a normal kitchen then

Reactions: 9
Wow. That PR event. Wouldn't want to be anywhere near that! Rich, screaming, white women stuffed with Waitrose freebies.

• Heart
Waitrose - your lack of diversity is astounding! Seriously poor. It’s like that awful Ridley dress crowd. Rich, entitled, fake as fu*k.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh, do you think she is actually getting all that tech (from the showroom)? - I find her so unrelatable and braggy, it's not the cute look-at-me flex she thinks it is. Recently, they were moaning they couldn't afford stuff, saving money, etc... and look at her stories, mega, mega bucks with that kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Katie also hasn't given a single piece of info about the launch - at least The Idle Hands has explained what it is, the offer, shots of the kitchen etc.
Katie's stories are just her face (Botox? Filler??) and teeth, with free wine and self promotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good God that kitchen is going to cost a fortune ! All those fussy gizmos .. it's just more tit to go wrong.

1) What on earth has she done to her face?
2) My dishwasher opens without being knocked on, it is never something that has bothered me!
3) All that tech in the kitchen is totally unnecessary and just more to go wrong!
4) I like Ottolenghi, have eaten in his restaurants and think he is great but advertising with this bunch stops me buying anything they are shilling. (Their behavior looks appalling!!)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That kitchen is just about having stuff for the sake of having stuff. I’d get fed up having to knock on my dishwasher to open it? It’s pointless tech for twats who wanna show off.

By all means I’ll spend money on something that actually makes my life easier but that is all posey nonsense.

But that’s all Katie cares about. She’s such a piggy woman. I’m not calling her fat she just has piggy features and grabby little hands.

Reactions: 12
1) What on earth has she done to her face?
2) My dishwasher opens without being knocked on, it is never something that has bothered me!
3) All that tech in the kitchen is totally unnecessary and just more to go wrong!
4) I like Ottolenghi, have eaten in his restaurants and think he is great but advertising with this bunch stops me buying anything they are shilling. (Their behavior looks appalling!!)

This looks like forced fun to me. LOOK EVERYONE WERE HAVING SUCH A RAUKOUS TIME HERE. I’d rather shave my eyelids off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old are the children? The way this Reno is dragging out is there a chance they’ll be living in a building site for any important exams? That feels like the sort of thing Katie would put her kids through for a freebie.

That kitchen is just about having stuff for the sake of having stuff. I’d get fed up having to knock on my dishwasher to open it? It’s pointless tech for twats who wanna show off.

By all means I’ll spend money on something that actually makes my life easier but that is all posey nonsense.

But that’s all Katie cares about. She’s such a piggy woman. I’m not calling her fat she just has piggy features and grabby little hands.
Grabby trotters to snuffle up all the freebies …. It’s all me me me. Her greed is deplorable.

How old are the children? The way this Reno is dragging out is there a chance they’ll be living in a building site for any important exams? That feels like the sort of thing Katie would put her kids through for a freebie.
They’re not quite old enough (local person here with mutual friends)

Agreed, shes
getting a caravan though appparently. Those poor boys trying to revise in a tin shed😳

Reactions: 1